Last Night

Still The Same

     "Well; first off, we were really drunk, especially you and we kinda stepped over the line.....," Jiyong said, "what is that suppose to mean?" Jessica said with a raised eyebrow. "Jessica are you sure you want to know?" Jiyong asked not wanting to reveal the truth, "yes Ji, I want you to tell me everything you remember," Jessica responded with serious tone in her voice. Jiyong gave in, he knew that there was no other way to explain how they ended up like that, "we crossed the line of freindship Jess, I know I said that we weren't ourselves last night but I didn't know that we were gonna face reality this quick, we got intimte and we kissed then the next thing I know is that we got lost with each other, the rest is still a blur," Jiyong blurted revealing some of what he remembered, while Jessica just stared blankly at him with no expression at all. She was ready to hear what Jiyong had to say, because in these kinda hangover/waking up without a clue situations she kinda thought of worse things that could've happened, she kinda expected to hear those words come out from his mouth. Jessica finally said something, "are you sure that's everything?" Jiyong nodded in return.

    "Okay. Well since we're both up, we should clean all the gunk off from last night," Jessica said leaving Jiyong shocked, she acted as if nothing happened. Jessica got out of bed and walked into the bathroom withoit looking back. jiyong was left on the bed dumbfounded, "how could she just forget what happened last night?" He thought to himself, it made him kinda mad at her for not remembering what happened. His confusion was starting to rise as the toughts came rushing into his mind, "how could she react that way?" "Why is she being like that?" "How could I let this happen?" "Why do I feel this way?"

   Finally Jessica came out of the bathroom, she took one long hot shower, she was not kidding when she said that she was gonna get all the gunk off from last night. Her hair was dripping wet and since she had no other clothes to put on she just wore the same uncomfortable outfit from last night, she was surprised to still see Jiyong in the same position when she left, he was still sitting upright, still without a shirt and he was spacing out. Jessica stood still not wanting to bother Jiyong's train of thougt, she knew just from his face that his mind was full. After a full minute since Jiyong finally came back from his mind, he was startled to see Jessica just standing infront of the bathroom door, "oh, Jess, you're done?" he asked, she nodded with a smile but then she stared at him, looking up and down; he knew that it was his que to go wash up.