Like Nothing Happened

Still The Same

  *Author's NoteHey everyone, I'm very sorry for not updating as much and as quick as you guys would've wanted. I've just been very busy with school and family:) So here is the newest chapter, hope I will update soon. Thank you for reading my story and I love comments!!! Comment, comment, comment guys, I would love to know your thoughts and opinions. Okay....... I'll shut up now. ENJOY! :)*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       Jiyong came out of the bathroom with soaking wet hair that was dripping down onto last night's attire of course, he saw Jessica sitting on the bed, criss-cross-apple-sauced, watching tv. Jessica turned her head to Jiyong's direction when she heard a door shut close, "oh, Ji you're done, that quick?" she asked, "yeah, just to get last night's gunk off," he reponded with a bitter tone. Jiyong is dissapointed that she remembered nothing about last night and then when he finally tells her what happened she acts as if nothing happened, as if it never even happened, "was it real to me, and not her?" is all he could ask himself. Jessica noticed the bitter tone but she just brushed it off, she thought that he was only like that because of the hangover feeling, nope.

      Jiyong walked to the bed and sat on the edge nearest to the tv, he bent just a little to ruffle his hair in the towel to at least stop the dripping, Jessica just surfed through the channels. When Jiyong was finally done trying to dry his hair he looked over his shoulder so he could face Jessica, he looked at her and said, "let's go, I'm hungry and so are you," he heard her stomach grumbling when he got out of the bathroom, she just responded with a smile and a nod. He walked to the side table to get his phone and wallet, he easily slipped on his shoes that were neatly placed at the foot of the bed. Jessica scooted to the edge of the bed and slipped her legs into the thigh-high boots but then they realized they were completely unlaced. "What the hell? How'd that happen?" she said quietly to herself, she had no other choice but to lace them back all the way to the top or at least to the point that they will stay on.

      Jessica bent down very low to get to where the laces start, "ugh, Kwon Jiyong why did you make me where these?" she said with a loud voice so that he could here her. Meanwhile Jiyong was just taking pleasure in the sight of a frustrated Jessica, he chuckled out load and thought, "tch, serves you right", Jessica immediatley turned her head showing a very pissed face but then changed into a pout. Jessica went back to lacing up her boots but then the next thing she knows she's facing Jiyong. Jiyong was looking at her with an intense gaze that only lasted about 3 seconds but felt like an eternity, his hands were on her shoulders with a strong grip. Jessica looked down at her feet (she was blushing) then suddenly her feet were suddenly getting farther away, now the next thing she knows she was standing up. Jessica looked up at Jiyong who was still intensely gazing at her, then Jiyong used his grip to turn her around then he suddenly bent down on one knee and put the laces in his hands.

       "Ji, what are you doing?" Jessica asked while she looked back to see him, "I'm trying to help you, anyways I chose these shoes anyway," he responded looking up at her. He started lacing up her boots but when he started getting to the top he realized he had laced up enough, if he went up any higher he would've crossed a boundry. Jiyong tied the laces which were 3/4 laced and stood back up, "there, finished, that'll do," he said when Jessica turned around to face him, she suddenly piched his cheeks and said "thanks Ji," then walked towards the door while laughing. Jiyong grabbed her jacket and bag that she of course forgot to grab from the bed-side table. Jessica opened the door and let Jiyong lead the way, to her the hallway was unfamiliar just like everything else in that club/hotel because she doesn't remember much from last night but then a club looks very different when light is added. Remembering that he and Jessica were hungry he made his way to the bar where they actually serve breakfast as well (this place is so unrealistic, like what even is it a club or hotel).