Encounter

Still The Same

 

      It was a Friday night, so that means no early mornings the next day. Jessica was done at work, so she headed out to leave. She got in her Porsche, but as she was driving back home she got a phine call. Jessica saw the caller ID, "Oh, it's Tiffany, I better answer it," she said. Tiffany's voice rang through the car since Jessica had her bluetooth on. "Jessica! Are you done with work now?" Tiffany yelled excitedly. "Yeah, I'm on my way home actually," Jessica replied. "Good because we're having a girl's night out, there;s this new club opening tonight," Tiffany said. "Mmmm, should I go?" Jessica said, making it sound like she's not sure, to tease Tiffany. "Unnie you have to, even Irene is coming, it will just be the three of us, come on, huh" Tiffany whined. "Ok, ok, I'm going," Jessica siad while chuckling. "Yes! Be there by 11, it's a nught club after all." Tiffany said. "Ok, see you there, mwah," Jessica replied and ending the phone call.

      Jessica drove into her driveway, arriving at her house. "Finally, home." She said with a tired voice. She looked at her watch, showing her that it was only 8:43 pm, "I have enough time to take a nap," she said with a satisfied nap. Jessica made sure to set several alarm clocks for 9:30 pm, she needs time to get ready, and she doesn't want to over sleep.

      Jessica groaned at the sound of the alarms. She got up from her bed, heading to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower she went straight to her vanity to get ready. Jessica wasn't the type to put on heavy make up, even on speacial events, she hates the unnatural look. Jessica only aplied light make up just to enhance her features. She decided to curl her hair in soft waves and leave it down. After getting her face and her hair done, it was time to pick her outfit for the night. A short, but not too short, black dress. 'What a classic' she thought, and of course matching it with strappy heels. She got a silver YSL clutch to go with the outfit. Before heading out, she checked hersel in the mirror one last time, "Damn, I look good," she siad, her ritual before heading out.

      Expecting to drink, she decided to call her driver to drive her to the club and back home. She got in the car, headed to the club. Jessica arrived at the club, all her friends were there already by the bar. "Jessica! You're finally here," Tiffany squealed. " Hey guys, having fun so far?" Jessica said to start a conversation. "Nothing much, we just ordered drinks." Irene replied. " Oh, Jessica do you want a drink?" Asked Tiifany, "Sure, why not, it is a girl's night out after all," Said Jessica. "Yeah, cheers for us." Tiffany said as the three of them raised their drinks in the air.

(On the other side of the club) 

      "Oh my gosh, hyung, isn't that Jessica and Tiffany?" Said Seungri to Jiyong. "Oh yeah. I'm surprised they're still friends." Jiyong said blankly. "Well. I'm bored I'm gonna go hit the dance floor." Said Seungri. Jiyong followed him.

(Back to Jess, at the same time)

      "JESSICA! Let's go dance!" Irene yelled, "Okay......." Jessica replied, she followed Irene to the dance floor excited. Jessica and Irene have been dancing for a while now by the DJ booth, so Irene decided to go back to the bar leaving Jessica behind.   

Jessica was happily dancing by herself until, "Ow, what the hell!?" She said. "Oh I'm sor......." Jiyong said while he turned around. "Jessica?" Jiyong added. "Hi, Jiyong, I'm sorry for being so clumsy," Jessica said while she was in shock. " OH no, it's my fault I didn't see you, how are you doing?" He replied. "WELL, I'M HAVING FUN!" Jessica yelled since the music was loud. So after a back and forth conversation on the dance floor they decided to go to an empty table. 

To be continued....