Smoke

Still The Same

          Yup, literally hit him. Jessica hit has face with the frint of her foot, but not hard. Don't worry, it won't bruise. "What the hell Jess?!" Jiyong yelled quietly. "You !" Jessica quietly screamed back. "Sorry, the height difference right now isn't helping." he said, defendimg his actions. Jessica sat down next him, on the curb. Her dress was quite shirt and she had high heels on so it was hard to get into a comfortable sitting position. "So, you still smoke?" Jessica said, to break the awkwardness. "Yeah, couldn't break the habit," Jiyong replied. Jessica wasn't surprised, but she was never informed that he did. Jiyong lit the cigarette and inhaling the smoke, Jessica coughed as he exhaled the smoke out from his mouth. "Sorry, I'll get rid of this thing." Jiyong apologized. "No, it's fine, it's your stress releiver," said Jessica.

           Jiyong continued to smoke, they both sat in comfortable silence, ust enjoying each other's presence. Jiyong flicked his cigarette on the ground, he noticed the attire Jessica was wearing on this cold night. "Did you have to wear such little clothing?" Jiying said to her. "Yes. It is a night club after all, and you were checking me out, so stop the complaining," Jessica replied, defending her decision of outfit. After hearing her defence, Jiyong took off his blazer and put it around her shoulders. Jessica touched the jacket that was on her shoulders, she felt happy. "This wasn't necessary, but thank you," Jessica said.

           They both looked at the sky, admiring how bright the full moon was tonight. Jiyong stole a glance at Jessica, admiring her profile, "She's beautiful, she's perfect," he thought to himself. Jessica's eyes were still lost in the night sky, but slowly looked over at Jiyong who was looking at her. "What are staring at mister?" Jessica said to Jiyong, who was startled by her question. "Nothing, there's just someting on your face." He said. "What? What's on my face?" Jessica aid in a worried tone. "This," Jiyong said as he flicked her forehead. "Ow, what the heck, Ji?" Jessica yelled quietly, she hit him on his shoulder, hard. "Hahahahaha, your face was so funny." Jiyong said while uncontrollably laughing.

           Jiyong got up holding his hand out for Jessica. Jessica took his hand and got up. "I'll see you next time Ms.Jessica," Jiyong said as he kissed her hand. "Good bye Mr.G-dragon," replied Jessica. Jiyong started to walk back to the club, because he used valet, so of course he needed his car back. But when Jiyong was walking Jessica yelled, "Ji, your jacket!" "Keep it, for now," Jiyong replied, winking at her after that statement. Jessica chuckled at her best freind, 'what a flirt he is' she thought.

          Jiyong was laughing at himself for what he had just done. "What a cutie pie she is," he said to himself as he was walking away from Jessica. He got into his car, he was sober of course, he wasn't the type to drink. He usually just went to these clubs because he was forced by his friends and he would agree because it was a way to escape his stressful life. He drove his car with acceleratingspeed, hence why he got a sports car. He was glad to finally meet his best friend again.

         Jessica walked back into the club, trying to find her friends, who were, of course, all on the dance floor. Jessica just stayed at their table, waiting for them to get back. "Jessica, you're back!" Tiffany yelled trying to be heard in the loud club. "Oh and whose jacket is that?" Irene said while raising her eyebrow, when she noticed Jessica's new attire. "I got from my car, my driver lended his extra to me," Jessica said. Lying. "Mhm, mhm, sure let's go with that answer," Irene said still doubting Jessica's answer.

          "I'm gonna go now, I'll see you guys tomorrow for brunch." Jessica said. "Ok, we'll see you tomorrow, oh, and expect us to be somewhat hungover," Tiffany said. "Ok, bye guys," Jessica said, waving good bye. Jessica was finally out of the stuffy club, "Finally, that place is crazy," Jessica said while trying to catch her breath from finding her wait of the club. Jessica got in her car that she called in advance, anticipating to leave when Jiyong ledt her. She never really liked clubs, but she went since she needed a little break from work. She was staring at the city lights that she was passing by, reminiscing about her time wuth Jiyong. It's been exactly two years since they've had some quality private time. Ever since she left Girls Generation and starting her own company, she became busy. While Jiyong's group made their long awaited come back, they had no time to catch up with each other.