Chapter 7 – The Troublemaker is Back

Will You Love Me

Outside Room 204.

 

Aim’s POV

I went out to see Nam while Prof Rod is preparing the lecture. As usual Nam’s late.

Nam, thank you for listening yesterday. Im sorry that I left you without even saying thank you. Ill return your hanky soon. You weren’t that bad after all. ( I hope she’ll not bring up the hugging part)

“I’ll take it as a compliment.” (Smirk) Nam told me

“Aim, please recite your essay in front of the class. “ Prof. Rod said.

(Standing in front of the Class, with grace as always, I began my speech….)

 

“Bestfriend. He’s always there for me and support my likings. He’s someone I look up to…..”

 

After an outpouring admiration and flowery words in my speech….

 

“Ms Kalkulnat, have you prepared your essay? Let us listen to what you’ve got.” Prof. Rod said

Nam started to read her essay.

“She’s the best thing that happen to me. I know I’ve been stubborn but she’s the only person who never gives up on me”…. (interrupted)

“Ms Kankulnat, aren’t you mistaken by using she to refer to your father?” Prof Rod asked.

“No, Sir. Im not. I used the correct pronoun. Because im referring to my Mom.”

“Pond, can you repeat to Ms Kalkulnat my instruction?” Prof demanded to Pond.

“Prepare an essay describing the good traits of your father, Sir.” Pond said.

“Sir, I did my best to comply to your instruction. I have nothing good to say to my father, I describe my mother instead. If you want me to write good things for my father, I may end up writing nothing which is the same as not doing my homework.” Nam argued.

“Shut Up! Ill give you one more chance. And if you still fail, you don’t need to listen to my lecture outside the classroom. You can extend sleeping at home and don’t ever attend my class. “ Prof. Rod furiously told Nam.

“But Sir….” Nam said

“No buts, class dismissed.” Prof. Rod said in exaggeration.

Im so pissed off by what Nam did.

What the heck?! You really think you’re the God? Aren’t you going to change? Aren’t you pity your parents?  They support your studies and you end up like this. You do this non sense. Are you happy doing this? Such ashame. I yelled at Nam and walked out.

Of course not. Nam whispered

 

I know I behave badly in front of Nam, but Im really disappointed of her. What is she trying to prove. I know she’s better than that, I witnessed it in my own two eyes. Is she trying to act tough? Or am I mistaken? 

 

 

Note:

The picture was taken after the AF11 competition during 1 of their events. (Real Story)

Credit to the owner of the picture.