Hot and Cold Night

Will You Love Me

8:55 PM Aim's House

 

Aim's POV

 

I cant believe that someone like her, can ruin my day....

 

 Muk, are you free tonight? Let's go out. - Aim to Muk (sent via whatsapp)

 

"Great. Ill see you in the Pump Room in 30 mins. Ill be meeting someone special there." Muk (sent via whatsapp)

 

Ok, see yah later. Mwah. -Aim (sent via whatsapp)

 

At least now i can free my mind from a long day today.

 

 

 

9:35PM Pump Room (Party House)

 

"Hi Aim, surprisingly I dont need to invite you to go out. Hahaha. What's the deal?" Muk asked

 

Nothing. I havent seen the gang for quite awhile. Where's Benz and Nest?

 

"They'll be coming over. I need you to meet someone really special in my life now. !" Muk said.

 

(Benz and Nest came)

 

Benz, Nest here! 

 

"Aim, I saw your boyfriend, I meant ex-bf here." Nest said.

 

So?

 

"She's with the girl." Benz added

 

We're done, i dont care about his business anymore.

 

"Whooooah, anyways. As Ive told you I really want you to meet someone special tonight." Muk said

 

"New boyfriend?" Benz asked

 

Muk shook her head.

 

"Then what?" Nest added

 

"Soon to be new girlfriend..." Muk said excitedly.

 

Ha?! Are you kidding? Since when have you changed your preference? 

 

"Aim, remember the girl that I heard singing here few months back?" Muk explained.

 

I cant remember.

 

"I asked the Bar Manager if i can meet her today.  Ive been going here since that day to listen and to see her.Ive got her number then and we started chatting each other. Finally, i got a chance to introduce myself." Muk added. "She'll be performing tonight, and after that she'll join us."

 

You're crazy!

 

"Oh, there she is." Muk said.

 

I look towards the direction of the stage. And to my surprise, I saw the main reason why Im here. Why her? Of all the people in the world. Why her?

 

After 5 glass of cocktails (Mojito, Martini, Margarita, on the Beach and Pinacolada) her set is finally done, I will not deny that her voice is really unique, and you wouldnt got tired listening to it, but i hate her.

 

(Its time to meet that girl....)

 

"Aim, I think your drinking too much." Benz said.

 

"She's coming, Im really excited." Muk said.

 

(And finally she's now standing in front of Muk)

 

"I believe you are Muk, nice to see you in person and not just through pictures that you sent me. You are prettier in person" she said.

 

(I feel like I wanted to vomit, thought to myself)

 

"These are my friends." Muk said.

 

(She turned and looked at me in surprise)

 

"Aim???" she said looking shocked.

 

"Nam, you know each other?" Muk questioned.

 

Before she even answered Muk, I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my lips against her's.

 

(Everyone was shocked in horror and speechless while my ex boyfriend is coming towards are direction)

 

"Oh, it seems like Aim found someone to replace me and even displaying their affection here. But she's someone who is out of her league. Ok, I better keep going girls, she looks like she's enjoying it." Aim's ex-bf said.

 

"What the hell Aim?" Muk asked.

 

I saw him coming towards us. I dont want to see him. I despise him. And the best way to keep him away is show him I replaced him with a girl. She's totally disgusted with gays and lesbians. Dont worry Muk, he's right. She's out of my league. I will never like her. (And I shoot a death stare to Nam.)

 

Nam's POV

 

Im really sleepy recently, maybe because Ive been waking up early. Sigh.

 

"Nam, someone wants to meet you after your set today, you've been given a clearance to hang out with her after your set." The Bar manager said.

 

Who is she?

 

"I think her name is Muk, she said, you know her." The Bar Manager said.

 

Oh, yeah. Ok, thanks for the info.

 

I went up to stage. The crowd tonight is more than usual.

 

After 10 songs. My set is all done. But i cant go home yet. The Bar manager pointed me to Muk's direction.

 

And I saw her right in fron of me. She introduced me to her friends and to my shocked. I saw Aim.

 

Muk asked me if we know each other. But before I open my mouth, Aim grabbed me and started to kiss me.

 

The time has stop.  What is happening? There's flashes of light and I cant see. My whole body freezes but Im feeling so hot. My hands are so numb. I cant move. i need oxygen, I cant breathe. 

 

She pushed me and resumed talking to her friends. I felt like a bomb exploded just beside my ear. I cant hear what they're saying. Ive felt like spinning.

 

Finally when i got conscious, i heard her last words: "I will never like her...." (and walks away)

 

So what happened a moment ago. She just used me? Tsk. I felt a jolt of lighting in my body and struck directly into my heart. Its painful. its squeezing my heart.

 

I pretended that nothing happened and act as normal, jolly and funny as usual. And Aim is giving me a death stare all through out the conversation.

 

What have i done to her? Why is she like this? Isnt it im supposed to be the one giving her this kind of look after what she has done to me?

 

And so the night is over.

 

 

 

12:45 AM Outside Pump Room

 

 Muk, are you still ok? I think you drank too much. How are you going back?

 

"She has a car and a driver." Aim said. (Why is she so cold.)

 

Oh, ok. Good. How about you?

 

"You no need to worry about me." Aim said.

 

Ok, then. Bye. (I answered without even looking to her)

 

I smiled to Benz and Nest and waived.

 

 

 

Note:

Credit to the owner of the picture.