Chapter 1 – Troublemaker and Ms. Perfect

Will You Love Me

Aim and Nam’s personality are exactly the opposites. Nam is a happy go lucky girl, often mistaken as stubborn and always makes trouble, because she likes to do things her way. She’s a product of a broken family, as her father left them when she’s still young. But her mother gave them a life to that of a normal family. She loves her family a lot, her sister, her aunts, her grandmother and most especially her Mom. She likes to flirt around and compliment other people and often she’s misunderstood as Playgirl which she admitted. While on the other side, Aim is well rounded only daughter, spoiled brat. Her father is Boxing Gym Owner and TV Personality while her mom is a housewife who takes care of her. She loves her dog named Vodka. As the name implies, you’ll probably guess that she likes to go out at night. She’s a party goer and likes to be with her friends. But even though she has an active social life she never failed academically, she wants everything in perfection. She’ll worked hard for something that she badly wants. And she will not give up until she gets it.

I am Nam Kalkulnat, 21 years old, 167 cm tall. Im of a Chinese decent. Long hair, chubby cheeks and apparent eyebags which I get teased almost everyday. Some call me bear, otter, panda and other in the same likes. But it doesn’t hurt me at all, I’m happy to entertain people. I can get along with others pretty well. I’m versatile in singing, and can sing any song in my style. I like to dance too. I like K-Pop. I love Nadech. And I’m a troublemaker….

I am Aim Pinsichai, 22 years old, 167 cm tall. My features are of a native Thai, dark skin and almond eyes. A lot say I have a nice body, which is not a surprise because my father owns a boxing. I like to sing English songs and enjoy dancing hip hop and locking. I play musical instruments like guitar, piano, drums and others. I like to go out at night and enjoy quality time with my friends. I’m Ms. Perfect.

And this is how our story started…

 

Note:

The picture above is Aim (wearing yellow green longsleeves) and Nam (blue sweater) and the guy playing the guitar is Pond. One of their moments inside the Magnolia House. (Real Story)

Credits to the owner of the picture above...