Chapter 2 – Room 204

Will You Love Me

6:30AM. Nam’s House.

 

Nam’s POV

 

“Nammmmmmmm! Aren’t you going to school? My mom shouted like a siren.”

 

Oh crap! My First day of school and I’m late. 20 mins and I’m done dressing up. I rushed out to get a tuk tuk to go to school.

 

 

 

7:15AM Campus

 

While rushing to find my room, a pile of books loomed towards me. Oh ! I screeched.  

 

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Are you hurt?” The girl said.

 

No, I’m ok. Are you hurt?

 

“No, Im not. Im really sorry. Hmmm. You don’t look familiar. Are you a transferee?” she asked.

 

Yes.

 

“I’m Way. What’s your name?” she questioned.

 

I’m NAM. It was nice meeting you but I need to get going.

 

“Where are you going maybe I can help you find your room?” she demanded.

 

Room 204. I told her.

 

“Let’s meet after class. Here’s my number 8254-6598. Got it? Let’s go.”

 

(As she showed me the way.)

 

 

 

7:45AM, Room 204.  

 

Everyone is still. And only one voice stood out.

 

 

 

Hi. I said.

 

“Good morning. Ms……?” Prof. Rod Sarcastically asked

 

Ms. Nam Kalkulnat, sir.

 

“Late for your first day? I don’t want late comers in my class. I don’t accept reasons as well. You come late again and you will be listening to my lecture outside. Go find a seat then.”  Prof Rod instructed

 

I quietly find a seat at the back. I haven’t even rest my things when the Prof called my name.

 

“Ms. Kalkulanat, since you are the newest addition to my class, why don’t you introduce yourself?”

 

I’m Nam Kalkulnat, 21 years old, 167 cm tall. Im of a Chinese decent. Long hair, chubby cheeks and apparent eyebags which I get teased almost everyday. Some call me bear, otter, panda and other in the same likes. But it doesn’t hurt me at all, I’m happy to entertain people. I can get along with others pretty well. I’m versatile in singing, and can sing any song in my style. I like to dance too. I like K-Pop. I love Nadech. I believe in rational thinking and consider reasons why such thing happen and I don’t mind listening to lessons outside the classroom as long as I learn……

 

“MS. KALKULNAT! You came late and now you’re provoking me. Do you really think I will ignore this since it’s your first day? Troublemaker! Go out….”

 

While I make my way towards the door, I heard the others murmuring.

 

“Stubborn, let’s see where it will take you.” Poon whispered to Mac. “With Prof Rod’s, no one is above his law.”

 

“Poon, do you want to share us your little discussion over there?”

 

“No sir.” Poon said.

 

“Ok, everyone prepare an essay describing the good traits of your father. This is our father’s day tribute.” Professor said.

 

(An hour of standing outside the classroom made my legs numb.

 

Exhausted. Sigh.)

 

Note:

The picture above is before the concert performance, during their praying ceremony. (Real events)

Credits to the owner of the picture above...