Why Am I Thinking of Her?

Will You Love Me

9:25PM Le Du Restaurant

 

Aim's POV

 

What are u up to tonight? - Aim to Nam (sent via line)

 

"I didnt expect that you will agree to go out with me tonight. " Mac said.

 

I just nodded while checking my phone if Nam replied.

 

"I know you've been through a lot recently. This is the best time for you to unwine." Mac added.

 

I just smiled to him. Finally nam read my message but no response.

 

"I dont want to rush things but.... Is that Nam? Who is she with?" Mac asked.

 

I look over to see whether its really Nam. 

 

Yes she is. I said with disappointment.

 

"I heard Nam is quite popular with girls in the campus. I dont get it why people choose to be with the same ." Mac said in confusion.

 

(I didnt pay attention to what mac said. My mind is full of question, who's the girl with Nam? How is she related to Nam? Why are they together? She maybe a friend of her, a relative, sister or maybe gf? )

 

When suddenly Mac asked.

 

"Aim? Do u agree with me?" 

 

Yeah, men and women are created for each other? Can we go home now? Im not feeling well. 

 

"Oh, are you ok, do you want me to take you to the hospital? Waiter, bill please." 

 

No, Im fine. I think I just need some rest.

 

On the way home. The image of nam with the girl is still clear in my head.

 

11:30PM Aim's House

 

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Quite busy. Are u still up? -Nam (sent via whatsapp)

 

I didnt respond. I want to sleep but it seems that sleeping is not the best option right now. It's 1:30 am, I checked my whatsapp, Nam is still online. Is she chatting that girl. Why is she still awake? Darn, Why am I thinking of her.   

 

Note:

Credit to the owner of the picture