Chapter 6 – There’s good in goodbye

Will You Love Me

6:30AM. Room 204

 

 

 

Nam’s POV

 

 

 

I’m late again, burying my face to my pillow. My legs are cramping standing outside the classroom. Sigh.

 

 

 

Outside Room 204.

 

My second favorite place in the campus. Hahaha.

 

“Miss Kalkulnat, I guess you woke up late again. Been working too hard?” Prof Ngor asked.

 

No, Ma’am, I just enjoyed the freedom outside the classroom. And I like the ventilation and ambience here. Hahaha. (I always look at the brighter side of things)

 

“Just take a sit, or else you’ll be getting leg muscles if you stand up for an hour everyday.” Prof. Ngor offered a seat to me.

 

Thank you, but im getting used to it. Hahaha. I told her smiling.

 

This will be along day again again

 

 

 

11:00AM After the English Class. Room 305.

 

Aim’s POV

 

Can we talk?

 

“Im busy. What do you want?” Aim’s bf exclaimed.

 

Can we go some quiet place? We really need to talk.

 

 

 

Beside the Basketball Court

 

Who is this girl? Benz saw you last night with this girl in Valkyrie (Party House). And he said both of you went back together.

 

“She’s just a friend. She helped me edit the photos I’ve taken for the exhibition next month.”

 

Really? How come she have your picture in her Instagram. See…. (Photo of the girl hugging Aim’s bf)

 

“You’re acting like a child. You’re unreasonable and immature. Im so tired of you like this. I think we should cool off.” Aim’s bf said furiously.

 

Is that what you want? Fine! Go ahead and continue flirting with that .

 

He went away and I started to Cry….

 

“Here!" Someone handed me a hanky.

 

Nam, what are you doing here? I told you not to go back here.

 

“I just happen to pass by and I saw you crying. I tried to ignore you but I can’t tolerate seeing you like this. You look like Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians Villain). It hurts my eyes” Nam said.

 

Hmp! I love him more than myself. If I knew that will end up like this, I spend more time with him and tried to understand him more. (I need someone to vent this and you happen to be here)

 

“Even if you saw him with that girl?” Nam asked in dismay.

 

How did you know about that girl?

 

“Ah, well, I overheard your conversation. Its not intentional.” Nam explained.

 

You eavesdropping with our conversation. What did he saw in that girl that I don’t have? He knew me well and I’ve always been there for him.

 

“That guy didn’t know you, because if he did, he would have never walked away from you.” Nam said. And I looked her sincere eyes and hugged her.

 

 

 

Nam’s POV

 

Much to my surprise, Aim hugged me. After a minute of being locked in Aim’s arms I pushed her away.

 

See what you’ve done to my uniform, it’s all wet now. Come, we’ll be late for class, Ms Perfect.

 

(I shyly told her, I cant look her in the eyes)

 

“What the heck?! Hmp.” (Aim walks away)

 

What did I do wrong again? (I thought to myself)

 

We went back to class as if nothing happened.

 

 

 

10:00PM. Nam’s House.

 

“Im sorry if I accidentally overheard your break up with your bf. And Im sorry if i did something wrong.” – Nam (sent via line)

 

“How did you get my number?” – Aim (sent via line)

 

“You’re the class president, so everyone is entitled to have your number. Good night. =)” – Nam (sent via line)

 

Read…. – Aim (sent via line)

 

Note:

 

The picture is during acting week. The guy holding the guitar and the other one is Q. This is during the rehearsal of their acting performance. (Real Story).

Credit to the owner of the picture.