Dissapointed but Not Quite

SuRene Drabble

Joohyun and Junmyeon are just chilling in the practice room of SM, the new practice room. EXO just finished their practice for their upcoming concert this week they already done with the three-days last week. They are seated on the ground and their back against the wall just chill. Joohyun beside Junmyeon her legs up on Junmyeon thigh because it’s comfortable that way and Junmyeon doesn’t mind one bit. He absent mindly trace his fingers up and down Joohyun shin and pouting. He can’t convince Joohyun to go to his concert that upcoming weekend. 

 

“Can’t you go? At least on my last day of concert. Please? I don’t mind when but can’t you just go and watch?” He pleaded to his girlfriend, with his puppy eyes. This is the last chance to persuade her. She already missed the first week concert. She can’t miss the second week. 

 

“No Junmyeon, I’m sorry. I have an individual schedule this week also. But I’ll try and make it okay? My kids are going at least that can cheer you up right? Please don’t pout you big baby!” Joohyun put his hand on Junmyeon cheeks and caressed it with her thumb to sooth him from his sulkiness.

 

“Hmmm, okay. But I want you there, not that I don’t want your kids to be there. That’s fine with me, Sehun will be thrilled but…nevermind.” He smiled at Joohyun. Joohyun just smiled back, she knows that Junmyeon are still bitter that she’s not going to be there. But Joohyun just want to laugh thinking of what will Junmyeon react when he saw his girlfriend out there cheering for him and the boys.

 

30 August 2016

 

“Hyung! Cheer up! It’s just the second day of the concert. You may not know if Joohyun noona will came today or tomorrow!” Sehun said to Junmyeon that is sulking on the couch. He just smile, “I know but I doubt it I called her 1 hour ago and she’s at the company still recording. I bet Seulgi also can’t come Hun-ah.” He said in a disappointed voice.

 

“Oh? Ah? I know,” Sehun said grinning. Junmyeon just look at him weirdly, “Aren’t you disappointed that Seulgi might not come?” Junmyeon asked. Sehun just shrugged. 

 

“Am I the only one that disappointed that my girlfriend can’t come to my concert?” He said to himself. “Am I the only one? Am I to clingy?” He said and look at Yixing that is resting, Yixing just nod and smile. Sehun just laugh and said “Good one Yixing hyung.” Junmyeon then back to pouting.

 

When its showtime EXO had a great time, and finally when Junmyeon spotted Joohyun with a beautiful smile on her face while waving their lightstick and her eyes are focusing on him and only him, that is when Junmyeon fell in love again with Joohyun. He stood struck on the section for a while but his eyes wondering at the fans but every now and then glances at Joohyun. He really can’t believe it. She make it. 

 

Joohyun: See you at home Junmyeon-ah. Then you can scold me for surprising you. I love you, and you did great today. I had so much fun. :*

 

After all the photo session, Junmyeon can’t wait to be home. He can’t wait to be in the arms that he loved the most. And he can’t wait to scold that woman for making him worried and disappointed for nothing. She came. She came and watch his concert. With that thought makes him happy.

 

 

Junmyeon parents old apartment

 

“Joohyun-ah I’m ho…” he smiled. Looking at Joohyun standing there with her arm spread for a hug and with no time Junmyeon hug her as tight as he can and inhale her scent, home. He is home. “You bad girl.” He faced Joohyun and peck her on the lips, “That’s for lying to me,” peck, “That’s for making me disappointed for nothing,” peck “and that’s for surprising me,” and finally a longer kiss, “and that’s for being the best girl I ever had. Thank you my love for coming.” Joohyun just hug him, “I know every concerts means much to you. You did great today my man. You were y, energetic and cute at the same time. I enjoy every bit of it. Congrats! You worked hard.” She peck his lips. “Thank you Joohyun. You literally make my day brighter.” He said. 

 

“But it’s already past 1 a.m. Junmyeon?” she teased, “Haha, very funny Baechu-yah!” he knock his head with her lovingly.

 

“Common lets get to bed, I’m tired. Tomorrow Chanyeol will pick me up here.” Joohyun just nod. “Let’s go grandpa, you have one day left for the concert. You need rest as many as you get. I make you some tea before bed, go wash up.”

 

 

Junmyeon nod and walk towards the bedroom and Joohyun to the kitchen, “Ummm, Joohyun,” Junmyeon called and she turn back. “I love you youknow that right?” Joohyun just smiled and nod, “I know Jun and I love you too.” With that they smiled and going back to their specific task.

 


 

 I know its lame again but hihi enjoy our SuRene. Erghh its hard being a SuRene enthusiast when there's barely a interaction between them but... I'm using my imagination fangirl of mine to make this sooo enjoy!!