One day

SuRene Drabble

“Common Junmyeon, don’t sulk. You really look like a bunny if you sulk. I know you’re jealous. But you know I treat Bogum just like a little brother.” Joohyun pout. They currently at Junmyeon’s old family apartment. It’s after Music Bank Year End Special. Junmyeon sulking because it’s the last day of Joohyun MC-ing Music Bank but the netizens reaction is like they will be going forever. That makes Junmyeon really jealous. The netizens really ship Joohyun, his Joohyun with that Park Bogum guy. Yes people, Junmyeon is childish like that with his girlfriend. The leader of EXO is really childish, in front of the people he loved.

“I am a bunny Joohyun and so are you.” Junmyeon said in a matter of fact tone and stuck his tongue out at Joohyun childishly. Then he sigh. He turns his body to Joohyun. “Joohyun, I’m not mad and I am just jealous. It’s just I’m jealous that people accept that you two look good together. And I envy that. I can’t even show you to the world, I can’t hold your hand whenever I want and I can’t even comfort you when you wanted to cry on the stage this afternoon. I felt envy that people can ship whoever they like but us? Idols? We can’t do that. We have feelings too.” He said regretfully.

Joohyun eyes soften. She Junmyeon cheeks lovingly and held his hand and show it to him, “We can, see?” Joohyun chuckled when Junmyeon pout. “I know Junmyeon that you’re upset. But you know better than that Junmyeon. We are idols. You know how fans are. Even if we dated common people they will go on rage. If they know that the EXO leader are dating an idol, they will be more disappointed. And you saw how Jongin and Soojung went through. I don’t want us to get hurt.” Joohyun sigh. “I want that Junmyeon, go public with you, go on dates, hold hand while we’re walking, and do other couples do, but but we can’t. You know that, maybe one day Junmyeon, one day.” Joohyun explained her voice quiver and hug Junmyeon, place her head on his chest.

Junmyeon hug her. “I’m sorry Joohyun. I just feel I want to be selfish sometimes. I want people to know how there’s an amazing woman by my side supporting me. I’m sorry love. One day, we going to show the world okay baby? I love you. I want you to know that. And I want you to not let go whatever the future holds us. Just remember the good things we went through and we will be able to get through the bad ones.” He kissed her forehead lovingly.

She nods, “I love you too.” Irene replied.

 

 


 

 

2023

Shocking News

An EXO member will get married with a Red Velvet member?

-wtf is this wgm

-ahh I don’t care they old enough to get married

-I think the fandoms know who.

-I heard rumors that they already told their fandom abt their relationship and to my surprise they accept it and kept it all this years. EXO-L and RVstans are daebak. No one can beat EXO-L when they want to protect the boys they sincerely will do it

-congrats to the leaders

-WHAT? This will be in kpop history book! Leaders from the same company getting married! Congrats

-I thought KaiStal will be the first to be wed.

-I don’t expect this

-who is exo?

-what? Out of nowhere the leaders are getting married? This is daebak!

 

 


 

 

Press Conference

“I would like to thank you for coming. I know this is a sudden news to the world but I’ve decided to get married. I’ve proposed to her a month ago and she said yes. Most of EXO’s fans knows this and I’m glad they supported me. And I know the international fans also support me with this. I would like to introduce you my fiancée, as you already know her right?” Junmyeon chuckled.

“Hello everybody, my name is Bae Joohyun, as you know I’m Irene from Red Velvet. Thank you for coming and I want to thank fans for supporting our decision and also to our members that gave us strength throughout the years.” She bowed again.

Joohyun and Junmyeon are at their own press conference, to announce their upcoming marriage. All the reporters are there. Eager to ask questions.

“How do you got together? Has it been long?” a reporter ask.

Junmyeon and Joohyun chuckled. “Since 2016.” They said in unison. And all in the hall gasp.

“That long? 7 years? How did you never get caught? Why the sudden marriage? Are a baby on the way?” the reporter’s questions.

Joohyun face a beet red, and Junmyeon just chuckled. “Haha, you make Joohyun shy. No, theres no little guy on the way. I think it’s the right time and I want to show the world I have an amazing woman by my side. Who have supported me throughout the years.” He looked at Joohyun lovingly. Most of the people in there awwwwed at the couple.

“We don’t really openly date. We don’t even know how we don’t get caught.” Joohyun answered with a frown and confused face.

“When’s the wedding? Are you going to make it big? You are the first members are getting married from both of your teams?

“I think we will make the weddings private with just a few friends and celebrity and also family.”

“I hope you will look at us prettily. Thank you.” Junmyeon and Joohyun bowed together.

 

Backstage

“Good job guys. There’s someone here to see you both.” EXO’s manager said to them and the both look at each other curiously. “Common they’re waiting in the waiting room.” And the manager led the way.

When they open the door of the waiting room, it is full of EXO members and also Red Velvet members, theres also Soojung, sitting with the RV members like she belong to the group.

Junmyeon and Joohyun are so shocked when they shouted “Surprise!!!!” And singing a Congratulations song. Sehun gave a bouquet of flowers to Joohyun after that, Joohyun became teary eyed.

“Congratulations Junmyeon Joohyun,” he pat Junmyeon back, “I’m proud of you two, overcome this together and finally you’re getting married. I can’t believe you two got married before I do.” He sigh and he can hear chuckled from behind and a whisper “You got to find a girlfriend first hyung!” and everybody burst out laughing.

“Thanks guys. We really appreciate it. I’m thankful to all of you for this and thank you for understand this,” Junmyeon said

“Ahhh hyung, don’t make a speech here. I know this is bigger than winning a daesang but save that for your wedding day!” Sehun said. And then they all laughed.

“Haish, you little brat!” Junmyeon glared at him. Joohyun just chuckled.

“Unnie congrats,” Soojung hugged Joohyun “make a lot of babies” she whispered and Joohyun blushed and hit Soojung’s arm gently. Soojung just chuckled. “Thank you for coming guys.” She hugged all her RV babies.

“Of course we came for our one and only leader.” Yerim said.

“Awww who gonna take care of my babies!” Joohyun cooed!

“Unnie, we big enough to take care ourselves. And besides, we got Wendy unnie to cook for us if we’re hungry. We can just go to her house.” Joy said evilly with a grin.

Wendy just rolled her eyes, and Joohyun giggled.

“So Joohyun unnie going to get married, then who’s next?” She eyed Soojung.

Soojung blushed and her eyes widened. “What? We got a long way. We have work and he is busy, I am busy. And I don’t know if he wants to settle down.” Soojung blush and a worried face plastered in her face.

Wendy just side hug her. “Aww Soojung cheer-up! Men are always like that, they are slow. But you just got to believe them. I see the way Jongin looked at you. It’s the same way Junmyeon oppa looked at unnie. The lovey-dovey eyes. Trust me my friend.” Wendy said encouragingly. Soojung just blushed and Joohyun also turned red. The girls are in their own little circle. And the boys are loud they always are loud with the beagle line still being beagle after years.

“Junmyeon hyung make a lot of babies yeah?” Baekhyun said. “I want a boy. The first born will be a boy and second is a girl so the oppa can protect her dongsaeng.” Jongdae said excitedly. “Yah who are you to decide on Junmyeon hyung babies? Let them be.” Chanyeol retort back. “Junmyeon hyung I think it better be twins. We need someone to replace Soeun and Seojun in The Return of Superman by now. Or you can give us a twin pair boy and girl that will be daebak.” Chanyeol continued his rambling. Then Minseok hit his head. “Minseok hyungggg!” he whined. “Yah you said who are you to decide then you rambling about wanting twins? Make your own then!” all the members laugh. Yixing just sit there observe all s and when his eyes met Junmyeon he just nod acknowledge his happiness for him, Junmyeon just grin and smiled back feeling blessed. “So when is Yixing’s hyung turn?” the maknae suddenly shout. “You know how Yixing activities are in China. He’s a workaholic I tell you. When will you have a girlfriend Yixing hyung?” Baekhyun ask.

Yixing’s eyes met Junmyeon’s once more and he grin and Junmyeon grinned back. “Actually guys, I’m married.” He said with a calm voice. And all of EXO (except Minseok of course) jump from their seat saying “WHAT????” loudly and then a bullets of questions rings the air.

“When did you get married?” Baekhyun asked

“Who is the girl? Do we know her?”

“Wait why didn’t you tell us? I’m hurt.” The maknae protest

“Are your wife already pregnant? Guys I can’t wait to be an uncle.” Chanyeol giddily said.

“Why are we not invited?” “Wait what is this?”

“Yixing hyung is the first one to get married? Not Junmyeon hyung? And Minseok hyung still doesn’t have a girlfriend? This is daebak! Ouchhh! Minseok hyung!!” Jongin been hit by the head by Minseok this time.

Yixing and Junmyeon just calmly observe their dongsaeng reaction holding in their laughter. The question keep being asked and none of them has a sense to hear the answer they just kept asking and asking.

“Wait!” Kyungsoo shout and eyeing Yixing with his big eyes. “If Yixing hyung is married, why doesn’t the Chinese news broadcast anything? Or why didn’t we even know? And why are Junmyeon hyung and Yixing hyung just sit there calmly? Did Junmyeon hyung knew?” Kyungsoo questiond Junmyeon.

And Yixing burst out laughing. “Hahahahahha gotcha!” and he high-fived Junmyeon.

“What is this?” Sehun questioned. “Is this a prank?” He ask again. “Phewww, I thought so. I will really been hurt if Yixing hyung marry without us knowing.” He pouted and look at Yixing.

“Sorry guys, just for fun. No, I’m still wife-less and no there’s no baby on the way if I don’t have a wife. It takes two to tango yaknow.” He said cheekily. And everybody laughs

“I thought Yixing hyung really is married before Minseok hyung! Hahah.” Before Minseok could smack Baekhyun in the head he already run behind Yixing chair. And the waiting room is filled with laughter and joy from the people are understands each other like the back of their hands.

 


 

 

  “Do you remember when you sulk in this exact couch like 7 years ago? After we finished the Music Bank special and it was my last day MC-ing?” Joohyun asked Junmyeon her head on his chest, his arm is wrapped around her waist and she is hugging her waist. “I was not sulking.” Junmyeon defend himself. “Sure you aren’t baby.” Joohyun giggled. “Heyy, I’m just jealous of the situation okay?” He said. “Yes I know. And now we’re here.” Joohyun said relief. “We finally made it Joohyun.” Junmyeon said while kissing her temple.

“I will never get tired of saying this. I love you Bae Joohyun my wife.”

“I love you too Kim Junmyeon.”


 

The fluff i want to die