My Cute Pregnant Wife

SuRene Drabble
Hi . I'm Kim Junmyeon. I'm 28 years old. I work as a lawyer in one of the firms in Seoul and I have a wife. A very beautiful wife. We are very much in love. We are highschool sweethearts you can say. My wifes name is Bae Joohyun. She is the ulzzang in school, a queenka I can say, very popular among the boys, but she is tiny. Not that small but just the right height for me. I confessed to her in the end of 2nd year of highschool. I diddle  expect she will accept me or even give me a chance, but she did and I'm thankful for that, moreover I'm the highschool nerd and Student Body President (vice at that time) ever date the high school queenka. 
 
And now we have been happily married for 3 years and we gonna have our first child. People in our society might think we are too young to get married or even having a child, but I don't think so. We should be married to the ones we love and also create a happy loving family together. Joohyun is already in her 23 weeks of pregnancy and she is sooooo active I can say. In the early of the pregnancy is just normal, no morning sickness just a craving of odd stuff like durian . Ughh I can't stand the smelly fruit but she kept insisting of eating eat so I just give in. 
 
I can say my wife is a very independent woman. I thought when she is pregnant I can treat her like a queen and not even a speck of dust to lay on her hand but Joohyun keep surprising me. She is really incredible. She really are a Wonder Woman,my Wonder Woman. Even when she carried our child she does the chores, cooking, laundry and even groceries shopping. I forbid her to do all that and said "I'll do it Joohyun-ah." But she said "No Joonmyeon. I still can manage." and I just shook my head and sigh. "But at least let me help you please." I plead . And she justice  smile saying okay. How stubborn my woman is you see. 
 
Months past by and Joohyun's stomach grow. That's when she having a hard time doing chores and the houseworks. I don't mind I find it cute. Oneday we want to go out and take a walk, I heard it's good for pregnant woman to give birth. So I saw my wife struggling to put her socks on. She was sooo cute pouting because she have a hard time reaching her feet because her belly have grown. She kinds of tears up a little because it was so frustrating to her. And I walk to her and the socks already in my hands and I said "If you have a hard time you can call me anytime baby. Even with the smallest thing. You know you can count on me." while putting on both socks. She responded with a smile and teary eyes. I still find it cute. 
 
On late nights she's always sat in front of the television and watch eating programs with shining eyes of hers and her ponytail up high while sitting crossed legs on the couch. She is so cute like that so vulnerable. And that is when I ask what she's craving today and we always have midnight snacks together in front of the tv. 
 
She looks so cute . 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know its lame but this is all . I'm sorry . Those who subscribed have waited long enough . Thank you.

if you have any question just pop it in my ask.fm