The Possessive Boyfriend

SuRene Drabble

1 week before SMTown Concert.

"Hmmm Jun, I have something to tell you." Junmyeon smile at his girlfriend while nodding cutely (not intentionally of course). "But you must promise me that you will not freak out or blown away or whatever you do when you're jealous!" His smile flatters. The girl said to his boyfriend of 1year in a half. They in the old building practice room. They are busy rehearsing for the upcoming SMTown Concert in Japan. They're alone tho right now.

Junmyeon eyeing his girlfriend with his one brows rose, waiting for Joohyun to tell him this "SOMETHING" and he knows that it ain't good. 

"IhavetodoacollaborationwithJongdaethisupcomingconcertinJapan!" Joohyun said in one breath. If other people hear it sure they will not understand. But this is Junmyeon! The possessive boyfriend of hers. He will always somehow catch it if its pertaining HIS girlfriend!  

"WHAT?" He shouts! "Jun, you don't have to be jealous. Its just a performance alright baby?" Joohyun tried to persuade but Junmyeon still in shock! "But why Jongdae?" He asked eyes dangerously at Joohyun. "Because it is his song!" Joohyun replayed back. "What song?" He asked. Joohyun fidgeted in her seat. "Ermmmm," in soft voice, "Lil' Something." And with that Junmyeon stood abruptly from the dance floor. "WHAT????? THAT FLIRTY SONG???? Nope! No! Nope! You are not gonna do it! Not with Jongdae! Nope!" Junmyeon is freaking out, his jealousy is showing (his jealousy is always shows). 

"Jun please. It's just work. You know Jongdae. Theres no skin ship i promised you that. And I thought this is my opportunity to improve my rap." Joohyun said timidly while playing with her fingers on her pap. With that Junmyeon melt. He embrace Joohyun with a bear hug and sigh. "Okay. You can perform with him." Joohyun broke the hug and face him with wide eyes and a smile that Junmyeon love so so much. "Really? Ahhhhh thnk you thank you thank you." He cooed at Junmyeon and give him kisses everywhere on his face (not that Junmyeon complaining). "But you got to promise me one thing!" He turned serious. Joohyun nod like an obedient child. "No skin-ship." Joohyun smile and nod again. 

Junmyeon did gave Joohyun permission to do the performance but he sure gave Jongdae hell for the whole week and Jongdae didn't even know why.

And that's Kim Junmyeon the possessive dork boyfriend of Bae Joohyun.