CHAPTER 15

Mission Impossible To Done

''Eunjung, Where are you?'', Hyomin said and keep calling Eunjung in cellphone. ''Gosh , Oppa Minhyuk is calling right now ''? , What should i do ? God please halp me now! , Amhh , Oppa ??, Why are you calling?'', Hyomin said while trying to hold her breath.

''Where is Eunjung ?'', It's already late ?'', Minhyuk said .

''Oppa ---'', Hyomin said .

''What?

''I dOnt know , where she is '', Hyomin said with a guiltyness.

''What ?, Where she is ?'',Minhyuk said.

''I still dont know where she is, Im sorry Opp--'', Hyomin said but  Minhyuk directly off the phone.

 

Minhyuk Part .

Minhyuk was rideng the way to the home .He was just calling Hyomin and said she didnt know where is Eunjung. They are always togethere , But now , Hyomin didnt know about it. Minhyuk was parking the car in the  garden when there maid was running to him.

''Sir , Miss Eunjung is her '', The maid says.

''Really? where ?'', Minhyuk asks.

''She is slepping right now, There's a boy came with Eunjung and said Eunjung was sent by hospital because Heart attack was back again.'', The maid explain.

''She's okay now?'', Minhyuk said.

''Yes sir, but we have to called the doctor to know her real condition'', The maid said.

''Okay, thank you '', Minhyuk said and the maid go inside to the house.

''Boy ? who is that boy?/, Hello? Doctor Jung? can u come in the house right now? Eunjung's heart attack is back ., Thank you ! '', Minhyuk said and go inside the house.

He didnt notice the two eye's watching near them, suddenly it walks away.

 

Ater 5 minutes.....

''She's okay right now , but still she need more rest , i dont know why her heart attack come back again , i will check it later , but keep looking at her, dont focus too much in your work, remember you are only two ,'', The doctor said.

''I always think it Doc, Thank you 

''Your welcome , just call me if there's anything problem., i WILL GO.

 

 

''HaiI girls!'', Beom seo said while entering the room.'', How was your school?/'', Beom seo said while kissing Jiyeon and Jessica there.

''Very Okay , Uncle ! '', Jiyeon said.

''Okay i have to take a rest right now '', Bye Girls ,!

''Jessica ! Jungshin was coming tommorow in school , i will see him , finally'', Jiyeon said.

''Jungshin , Who?, Your boyfriend from Us,?'', Jessica said while drinking her coffee.

''Yahhh ! Do u remember Last day? , I really hated that girl , Hyomin and that girl '', Jiyeon said.

''Why? Its already okay now, atleast the principal in that school didnt report in to our principal'', Jessica added.

''She just do that because Omma heared what happen to us, and she already give money to that weared principal'', Jiyeon rolled her eyes there.

''Yahh ! Dont call there principal that weared ! '', Jessica slapped Jiyeon a little bit in her back.

''Yahhhh it's so hard , I just saying the truth ! Duh you---

''Shut up! youre making a mess!

 

Lee's House. ''Eunjung Pov''

I was walking in the kitchen bringing my bag when i saw our maid cooking in our kitchen.

''Hey , Ji yahhh ! Come ! '', Eunjung said while calling attention .

''Why are you here ?, Miss Lee?, Mr. Lee will get angry about it'', Ji-yah touches her head that looks like she have a headache.

''Sssssssh ! Dont tell him , i know he will not let me go to school , Where is he?'', Eunjung said with a nervous voice.

''He still sleeping, Miss Lee , Okay jsut go early , Faster'', Jiyah said.

''Thank you ! '', Eunjung said and walk again but--

''Where do you think  youre going?'', Minhyuk said which make Eunjung stand straightly .

Gosh ?! Is that Oppa? , I thought he's sleeping? why he wake up so early?'',

yAHHH ! i almost dead ! ,.

''Are you listening? Where you going?'', Minhyuk said.

I turned back to face Oppa's angry face , i look at Jiyah who was covering there.

''Continue your work'', Minyhyuk said to Ji yah.

''You should answer me! '', Oppa said while keep looking at me.

''Ah --- Oppa ! '', I tried to so calm. '' I just want to smell fresh air outside'', I said and Ji-yah was looking at me .

''Really?, Bringing your bag ?'', Oppa said and walk down the stairs.

''Opp--a , I will tell truth this time, it's my soccer pratice , Coach text me already '', I said while bowing my head.

''You can't go ! '', Oppa said and turned back at me.

''Oppa ! IT'S my practice ! , Our game is tommorow ! 

''I said you can't go ! , Do you understand '', Minhyuk said.

''But Opp-aa !

''Do you heared what i say ?, YOU WILL NOT GO , oKAY ? Did you remember what happen to you last day ? Your suffering your Heart attack ,and now youre telling to me ? , you will have a practice for soccer?, Do you know what is that game?'', What if you have heart attack there ?, no one can help you !'', Minyuk said with a high tone.

''Oppa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , Why you are saying this , Huh !!!!! , did you remember,too ? , You didnt have any care for me !! You only care for your work !! and know???? you didnt let me go to school to have some pratice? , You didnt have a little care in your heart !!'', Eunjung said while pointing to her Oppa's heart, A sadness can be seen in Eunjung eyes while her eyes became teary.

''What if I die??, Youre asking that to me?, I wish i can die right now rather than to live my own brother who didnt have any care for me !!!!, You know what? i keep asking to  my self , if i am youre real sister?'', I still cant answer because you already shown in your doin , that im not your sister !!!! , I can live without you Oppa !!! '', Eunjung said and push the bag to Minhyuk.

Eunjung walk away but Minhyuk chase her.

''Jungie !!! It's not true , I love you ! i cared for you !!'', MInhyuk was crying too , while hugging her sister there.

 

 

 

 

sorry for late update