A Lie

Mission Impossible To Done

''Hyomin Hurry up , LeT's go to my favorite coffe shop !!! , Eunjung said in a hurry voice.

''Sorry , Sorry im here already !!! '', Hyomin said.

''Yeah, i can drink my favorite coffee there'', Eunjung smiled.

''Hey ! It's already 12 and u will drink coffee ? I think Aunt didnt let you drink coffee ?'', Hyomin added.

''Yahhh dont tell me , you will going to report at there, Well if you do that, i will not let you copy my assignment '', Eunjung said.

''Hey ! Did i say i will going to report ? i didnt say that ! '', Hyomin exclaimed.

''Your the best friend i've ever known '', Eunjung said with a smiled.

''Yahhh , It's my speech ! '', Hyomin said.

''Well, i will borrow this ---- When Eunjung was about to say . She saw something in the coffee house. She quickly drag Hyomin a corner.

''What's going on ?'', Hyomin ask.

''Hyomin , did you see what i see ?'', Eunjung said while looking at someone there.

''You see???? Oh gosh '_'  Its Taeyeon right ???? Minhyuk Girlfriend ?'', Why she's with another boy????

''Yahh i dont know too, Look ! she's kissing with that boy , She's so liar i thought she love my Oppa , But--

''Hey where you going ???'', Hyomin said while holding Eunjung's elbow there.

''I will going to ---

''Just think it first !

''Then , what do you think i should do at that liar girl ???

''Just calm down please ! Wait , if youre going to tell it to your Oppa , we have to take a photo for an evidence'', Hyomin said a take a photo of Taeyeon in the shop while kissing her another boyfriend there.

''Welll, you are more smarter than me'', Eunjung said.

''Not so!! But true hehe !!!'', Hyomin smiled a little bit.

''Okay , you will going to recopy it, if youre done ! just go my house okay ?''. eUnjung said.

''Okay !! '', Hyomin and Eunjung run in different  directions.

 

@ MiNHYUK College school.

''Taeyeon , Where you from ??'', Minhyuk said to Taeyeon there.

''Me ?? I-m  go to my friends house ?'', Why ?'', Taeyeon ask.

''ReallY? Or you just say a lie to me ?'', Minhyuk said in angry voice .

''Why i should say lie's to you ?'', Taeyeon ask.

''My Sister said she see you with another boy at the coffee shop ? Its true right ?"', Minhyuk said .

''Really? she lieng to you, I didnt go to the coffee shop, if you think that im saying a lie to you, So it mean you dont trust me at all?'', Taeyeon seems crying there.

''I didnt say you said a lie , I just---

''But youre saying that from you word--

''No--nO---- tAEyEON sOORYYY !! iF u dont trust me at all-- So lets break up !!! Taeyeon said and run there.

Minhyuk was very angry at this time . He know Taeyeon if they have a misunderstanding , Taeyeon will not talk at Minhyuk At one month.

He directly go to the car and drive it fastly. He see Eunjung in the front of there school. Minhyuk just ignore Eunjung but Still he move out the car.

''Oppa , Did you ge---

''What are you trying to say huh?????? 

''Oppa - i did=-nt do '', Eunung said in a nervous heart. Eunjung know that her Oppa is angry now.

''You see that Taeyeon is cheating behind my back , huh??"', MInhyuk was already shouting there and many people was looking at there.

''Oppa , im saying the truth , I see her--

''Your just saying lies '', Said minhyuk and go to his car within a second. She leave Eunjung crying there without knowing what is her sin .

While driveng in the way . Minhyuk was looking at many people whoi is going to the place where her sister Standing there.

What happen ??