Died

Mission Impossible To Done

Everything was very quiet in that time. There's a man watching at the house there.Looking around if there's apeople watching at him.

Minhyuk quickly go to the kitchen and drink some water , When he turned around to look for something , his eyes see a man in the garden , He quickly go upstairs and open the door of Eunjung's room.

''Hey ! Eunjung Wake up ! '', He said while watching outside.

''Oppa? Why are you here?'', Eunjung said and waken up directly.''Oppa ! it's alreday 10 you did not sleep?'',

''There's a man watching us , i didnt know what his purpose , but i know it's bad, Get up now and let's go to Appa's room.

Minhyuk hold Eunjung's hand there while walking to the door.Minhyuk saw the man coming from there room . He qiuckly drag Eunjung in the bed and they go under the bed.

The door suddenly open and go inside in Eunjung's room.

''Oppa! i cant breath ! '', Eunjung whisper to Minhyuk's arm.

''Jungie ! just wait for a while until that man go out '', Minhyuk said.

''Oppa !!!

''SSSHHHHhh just wait for a while.'', Minhyuk said and hug Eunjung very tight .

 

The man go out when he saw that nobody stay in this room.

''Let's go ! lets go to Omma's room ! , Minhyuk said while dragging Eunjung there.

But , they didnt finished walking . A sound of gun was heared. Seunghee's crying was heared too.

''Oppa !'', Eunjung look at Minhyuk in that time with a teary eyes. And then she running to her Omma's room. When they were already in the room . A lot of blood was was coming out from Geunsuk body . There's a man standing there and then pointed the gun to Eunjung !.

''No nO no ! , '' Minhyuk said while covering Eunjung's body there.

Another sound of  gun was been heared and that time , The man was running out of the house .Seohee was full of blood  too, She go to Geunsuk and-.

''Geunsuk ! , Im hhhhaapppy --- t--hat we a-re tog--ther-- now '', Seohee said.

''Seohhe--e Ho--ney ! im - Sorr-y i ca-nt -- do-- anything.

''Sorry !

''Omm a!!!!!       ''  Eunjung was shouting while holding Seohee's hands there.

''Oppaaaaaa !!! '', Minhyuk was crying there too.

''Omma ! , Why ???'', oppa ! '', Eunjung said while keep hugging Geunsuk and SEohee there.

''Honey ! Jngie ! , Dont be sad , Oppa is here for you right?'', Geunsuk said .

''But appa ! , You and omma is important than me , Oppa !!!

''Min---, Seohee said.''Take care your sister okay ??? , Only that word was speak by Seohee and then she close her eyes a gentle .

''Ommaa !!!

Minhyuk go out in that place with a teary eyes.He still cant believe what happen . He go out and try to see that man , I still remember his face . I will kill himtoo !