Eunjung new house

Mission Impossible To Done

''Sojin, dont do that, please !!!'', Yura said in a pity voice.

''Can u please shut up ur mouth !!!!'', Sojin said.

Sojin said and go inside the room.Yura was looking at her in angry face.

''I will tell them !!!'', Yura pushes Sojin in the door but Sojin quickly hold Yura's hair which made Yura angry to Sojin. And now they were holding there hair. Pulled each other.

''iF i were u, you should shut up'', Sojin said and push Yura hardly which made Yura fainted.

Sojin was quietly afraid and suddenly she hear a car .

''Gosh i think it's Lee family.''.

Sojin quickly goes down and get her cellphone.

;''Eunjung !!!! '', Sojin shouted.

''Yes , Unnie !!!

''Lee family are her, can i  take a photo of you??"", Sojin said in a hurry.

''Photo?? okay !!!'', Eunjung smiled happily.

''Yura !!!'', Seo hee said.

''Am.., Mrs. Lee, Yura was sleeping, You can get Eunjung now,'', Sojin said in a nervous voice.

''But where is Yura , we want to talk to her,'' Said Lee Geunsuk.

''Ah--- ahhh-- She's slee-ping !!!!'', She said i  well be the to talk to you, because she's so tired.'', Sojin said.

''Unnie??? I see Unnie Yura this morning, She's not sleeping anymore?"", Eunjung said.

''Reall? but she' said she well sleep.

''Ah okay, Eunjung?? Where here to take you??'', Mrs. LEE sAiD.

''rEALLY?? , but how about my father? , mrs. Lee?'', Eunjung asked.

Mrs. Lee looked at Geun suk there.

''Ahm, we well help you to find you dad, okay???, '', smiled Seohee.

''okay', let's go??'', Eunjung Smiled happily.

In the House.

''Good morning, Mrs. Lee , Mr. Lee!!'', Greet the one of maids i n the house.

''Good mrning', Eunjung come in'', Mr. Lee Geunsuk said.

''Eunjung, Dont be shy because beggining today, this is ur house'', Seohee said.

Everyone in the house look at eunjung there.

''Hey, Min !!! come here .,'' Seohee call the little boy who was playing a ball around the sala.

''Who is she??'', said MiNHYUK IN ANGRY voice.

.''She's Eunjung !!!'', Smiled SEOhee.

''Eunjung?'', Minhyuk say in a curious way.

''Eunjung, she well be your sister from now.'', Smiled Geunsuk.

''Sister>??? yahhh i dont want a sister that came from the orphanage !!!!'', SHouted MInhyuk.

''Minhyuk, why youre acting like that,!!!!'', Say Geun suk.

''OMMMA !!!!!!!!!!!!! , i dont like her !!!!'', shouted Minhyuk again which make the maid's go .

''Huh??'', Seohee was so guilty at that time looking at how angry MInhyuk is.

''Mrs. Lee , Mr. Lee, it's okay for me, i well go back to the orphanage again""', Said eunjung in a slowly voice.

''No, you will stay here , Hyeri, please sent her in a guest room right now'', Said Mr. Lee.

''Yes, Mr. Lee'', said Hyeri there and go to eunjung.

''Hey, little girl come with me'', said Hyeri in a happy voice.

''Okay.''

''Minhyuk, come to library right now!!!', Said GeUNSUK IN ANGRY voice.''Honey, you can take a rest right now, i know you are tired ''

''Thanks honey? but what about Minhyuk??'', said Seohee in slowly voice .

<''I well talk to him'',Said Geunsuk there.

''Why did you do that, huh/'', Geunsuk was asking Minhyuk there who sit in the chair without looking his head in his father.

''Appa !, i dont need a sister,'' Minhyuk said directly.

''Why ??, JUst tell me about the reason and we well going to solve it '', Said Geunsuk there.

'' Appa, im afraid if she well get attention to Omma !'', Said MInhyuk.

''That's all?'', Geunsuk said.

''yEs'', Minhyuk said.

''Come here !, Minhyuk , youre so little to understand the situation of your Omma , today, she can't bear another baby, She thought you well became sad if you dont have a sister to play in. That's why we decided to get Eunjung from Orphange but don't worry if we can find her dad, she well go there, too'', Geunsuk Explain everything to MInhyuk.

''Really/? Omma is sick?'', Minhyuk felt Guilty there.

''Minhyuk , she only think of you, If u will become sad, she well be sad too'', geunsuk still explaining there.

'' Appa, im sorry for my reaction', I STILL DONT KNOW IT'', Minhyuk said.

'' Dont say sorry to me , Say sorry to Eunjung , I know she must be hurt for what you say earlier'', Geunsuk said.

'' She's in the guest room right now, Come to her and say sorry,Okay/'', Geunsuk said.

'' Okay i well do that'', Little Minhyuk said and run to the guest room. Author's pov

The president heared a knock in his door, but he didn' open it. 3 dAys after Eunjung lose, he didn't go to office. He just in his room and crying alone.

'' Eunjung, JUngie !! WhY DO YOU leave me alone here. I miss you baby Jungie, Come back to Appa please !!'', Beomseo was crying while hugging Eunjung's picture. ''Oppa ! , here's you dinner, You have to eat a little'', Gyuri said acting like she care her brother a lot.

'' Uncle !!! dont cry were her to support you'', Said Jiyeon with a smiled and go to Beom seo.

''Oppa , im sorry if i didn't take care Eunjung'', Gyuri said.

'' Uncle it's not your fault,'' SAid Jessica there.

'' Uncle its okay dont woory were her for you , Unnie and i can be Eunjung right/'', Jiyeon said which make Gyuri smiled.

Soory for my mistakes guys , hehehe