Chapter 16

Mission Impossible To Done

''Oppa??, Is this true?'', Eunjung was looking at her Oppa who was crying there.

''Im sorry , if  do you think im being bad to you, I'll promise this time , i will be good for you ! ''', Minhyuk said with a teary eyes.

''Opp---a <

''Jungie , can you forgive me?'', Minhyuk said.

''Oppa-a i already forgive you ! '', Eunjung said.

.''REally?, Thank you ! '', Minhyuk said .'', So we are okay now ??'', Minhyuk said.

''Very Okay , Appear ! '', Eunjung said and give appear to her Oppa. Minhyuk cannot say any word but only smileng looking at her Sister who is happy in that time.

''So , Oppa? shall i go ?'', Eunjung said . 

''Am--- Still not.

''Oppa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'', Eunjung shouted.

''It's a joke ! , hehe , you can go but make a promise that you will take care your self , Okay ??'', Minhyuk said but still he was worried to her sister.

''Promise , I will take care my self,' Ba bye ! Oppa ! ! '', Eunjung said while ruuning to the gate but suddenly she stop and wave to her Oppa .

Minhyuk was only smileng looking at her sister.

 

 

 

School ( Eunjung pov)

Aissh it's very hot here , I put my bag in the tree where a little house was standing by.

''Eunjung !!!! '', Hyomin was running seeing her there.

''Oh ?! Hyomin aaahh!!! 

''Hey ? Where did you go last day/'', Hyomin ask hurriedly.

''Me?, Yahh , Oppa said i was sent to hospital ,

''Some students says that to me , also! '', Hyomin said.''Professor is looking to you, Come with me !

''Sure !

''They both run to their profesor's Office.

''Good Morning Professor Jung , Eunjung is already here ! '', Hyomin said while pointing Eunjung there.

''Come in '', Professor Lee said.''We decided to that you well be the one to run as president in this district , Are u okay with that?.

''Ah--eh , Professor ! , I think-

''You should not be worried, I know that u are afraid for that girl, She's just same like you, Dont be afraid to compete her. Dont worry , All the staff's will here to support you in your campaign, Its okay for you right?

''Ah --eh ''

''Eunjung, im so excited in your campaign'', Hyomin said.

''Huh?! , I dindnt agree yet , Youre so excited.''Am professor/, If im not?, 

''Well, is okay but i dont think we can argue with that , youre vote for running pResident is too hig, The vice president in this campus can't compete with you , We believe at you Eunjung. Please ! 

''Okay professor , But please help me in my campaign '', Eunjung said.

''Of course , We will help you and support in your platforms.''OkaY?'', 

''Yes Professor ,'', Eunjung said.''Shall we go?

''Sure , Just meet me tomorrow , Okay ?''

''Okay '', Eunjung said and then go outside in that office.

''Jungie , You will going to won against Jiyeon that ugly girl,''Hyomin was rolling her eyes when saying Jiyeon's name.

''Hey ! Dont say bad words to her !'', Eunjung said to Hyomin seriously.

''Sorry ! Sorry , Youre so good to them even they say bad words to you too'', Hyomin said again.''Ouch , it's already 4:30 , Where's your car ?

''Oppa get it , He said he will going to take me beggining today,''Eunjung said with a sad voice.

''So? We can't go out to go in malls?'', Hyomin said.

''Yes ! You can go , i will going to wait my Oppa !,''Eunjung said and sit down in the table .

''I will wait same as you ?'', Hyomin sat down too.

''Okay !

 

But after 20 minutes.

''Gosh , It's already late, Oppa is still not here'', Eunjung said while standing and holding a cellphone in a angry face.

''Did you try to call Oppa ?'', Hyomin said.

''Yes, but he didnt pick it up,.. Ammmm

''Aosshh ! 

Suddenly A man parking his car in front where Eunjung and Hyomin sitting.

''Jungie ! , Hyomin-ah !, Come !

Hyomin and Eunjung just looking at each other, without any word.