The Little Girl

Mission Impossible To Done

 President Beom Seo Pov

 

   ''Where's my cutie Jungie????' , Beom Seo said when he get arrived in home.

   ''Appa !!! '', shouted by a little girl who is running to get the hug in her Appa's arm.

   ''Jungie , where you from ?? '', Beom Seo kiss his Only child there.

   ''Appa, you know what?? I saw many birds today, they fly,fly and fly in the sky!!!'', says the little  girl in a hurry.

   ''umooh, that's why you are so happy???'', Beom Seo kisses his daughter there.

   ''yeah !! but im so happy because Appa is here.'', smile the little girl.

   ''oh , it's done, it's time to eat Oppa '', Said Gyuri who is standing in the door watching at them.

   ''Oh, Jungie you have to take a bath and then you have to eat, Okay??'', Beom Seo said.

   ''But, Appa, i want to be with you, whole day youre not here, and then tonight? i cant be with you??'' the little girl sais with a sad voice which make gyuri angry. Then she go that little girl.

  ''Jungie , you have to take a bath because you are so dirty'', Said Gyuri and hold the little girl hardly in her arm.

 ''ahhhh, aunt, my arm is hurt'', THe little girl said it in slowly voice.

  ''Then you should follow me or you will be hurt,'' Gyuri whisper to Jungie.

  ''Appa , ba bye!! , i have to take a bath'', Eunjung said in a sad voice.

  ''Dont Worry Jungie this coming weekend , we will go to park?? alright??? you like to go to park right??, said Beom Seo and hold his daughter's arm.

 ''Really??'', Eunjung said with a happy face.

 '' i'll promise, Appa is just busy today, i'll promise we will go to park this coming weekend'',

 ''yeah, okay , i will take a bath, let's go aunt!!!!'', Eunjung run towards her Aunt.

 

 

Sorry for some mistakes....