The PLAN

Mission Impossible To Done

Everybody was looking at the television about the news ''President Beom Seo's daughter Eunjung was missing, Who can find Eunjung and bring in the Lee Mansion well rewarded 1,000,000 won'', said the anchor in the television. '' Here's the picture of President's daughter.

Yura and Sojin was looking at each other.

The picture in the television was Eunjung who is here in the orphanage right now.

''If u see the daughter of the president just call this following number'', the anchor continued saying.

 

Yura and Sojin go to the telephone and call the number.

''Hello !!, This is  Hwang's orphanage, the daughter of the president is her with us'', Sojin said.

''This is Gyuri speaking , President's sister, Really? Eunjung is there?'', Said Gyuri in angry voice.

''Am, i think we can talk about that, don't bring Eunjung Here'', gYURI SAid.

''What ?? I thought---

''My brother was looking at her, but if u will agree at me< i will give you twice the price --'', Gyuri said.

''Really? is this ture?'', Sojin eye's was shining like a diamond.

''Yes, But in one condition ,'', Gyuri said.

''What condition?'', Sojin said.

''You have to kill Eunjung !!! , send me a picture of her death and then i well give you the money and you can live in other place?'', Gyuri said.

Sojin was out in her mind.

''3 MILLION, I Offer to you !'', Gyuri said.

''But Miss, she's just a child, i dont think,  i can do that!!,  Sojin says in shock.

''Well, i think you need an offer, 4 million !!!

''But---

''Okay i will give u 5 MILLION , Deal???"', Gyuri said.

''I will try!! 

''If your answer is yes , just call me , Wait, what's you name ?,'' Gyuri ask.

''SOjin!!

'Okay just call me Sojin''

 

''nO , SOJIN , WE  dont need a money , remember that our salary was enough for us'', Yura said.

''But , THINK it Yura , if we do it, my Appa can go in operation, right?? Sojin said.

''But, we have to kill Eunjung to get that money??"', Yura said.

''If i have to---- Sojin pushes Yura to the door and lock it.

'' Hey !!! Sojin , dont do that !!! please , dont !!! be afraid to god !!! Sojin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'', Shoted Yura inside the room.