Failure

Mission Impossible To Done

At hospital

''Where you from , huh?'', Geunsuk was very angry talking at his son there while SEohee is comforting Geunsuk there .

''Honey, dont be so angry to Minhyuk, its not his fault'', Seohee said there in a slowly voice.

''It's not his fault ??, Then who ? Me , You, If he care her sister , this will not be happen'', Geunsuk continued. Minhyuk is just sitting in the hospital chair with an anger to his face.

''If there's anything happen to your sister , I dont know what should i do to you!!!'', Geunsuk said while pointing his hand to Minhyuk.

''Honey , its alright , okay ??"', Seohee said.

Suddenly , the door was open .

''aM, Mr Lee, the patient is now sleeping, for an hours , she will be okay ! '', The doctor said.

''What happen to my daughter , Doc ?'', Geunsuk said.

''I will say to you now , just follow me in my office'', The doctor said and walk to his office.

''Just stay here'', Geunsuk said.

Minhyuk coudnt say anything words at that time. When he saw that many people was sorrounded by his sister, He just ignore it and continued to drive and he found out that Eunjung is here in hospital . His father said that Eunjung's principal called and Said that Eunjung got fainted.

Minhyuk open the door of the hospital room and get in. There he see Eunjung laying in the top of the bed with a dextrose .

Suddenly, MInhyuk get her cellphone and called Taeyeon there. But Taeyeon didnt answer , He tried and tried but Still, Taeyeon didnt answer.

Pang !!!!!!!!

Minhyuk fall from the fall, because of Geunsuk hands , boxed at him.

''You are really so stupid HUh !!!!, you are calling your girlfriend , Why your sister is in a terrible condition?'', Geunsuk shouted at there.

''Appa-- im just calling -----

''Calling for what ????''-- Huh ??'', I know since Eunjung came to us , You didnt like her but Please just this time. Please have a concern for her a little bit.''

''Appa ! you didnt know the whole story !!! , I leave her there because she have a fault to me'', Minhyuk shouted there too.

''Hey ! Both of you, Its just a simple problem , Dont make it big !!! , Just calm down okay !', SEohee said.

''She is the reason why me and Taeyeon have misunderstanding, She said Taeyeon is cheating behind my back , and then Taeyeon said its not true !!!'', Minhyuk said.

''That's all? that's the reason ? Then you should leave her for that ?'', Geunsuk said. ''My god , Minhyuk we have a big problem now ! You didnt know that right ? because you only think youre girlfriend,'' Geunsuk said while crying there.

''Min--, Please stop it , please , Your father have a big problem now'', Seohee said while comforting her Husband there.

''Omma ? What it is ?'', Minhyuk said with anervous voice.

''Your sister have a heart failure , Anytime that she have heart attack , it can lead her to death--'', Seohee said Slowly.

 

 

It seems quiet for a while , Minhyuk coudnt hear anything at that time, Only the word Heart Failure . Her sister have that?

I give her many stress for what i do. I'm very wrong,

Very wrong, I already get up and walk alone far away in that house.

 

 

 

 

''Hey, where you going ?'', Sehun ask his bestfriend there.

''Same reason, i will go to my Doctor, because i think my pimples got many now , yahhh i cant handle it '', Jungwoo said to his bestfriend there.

''Hey do you think it have a good  result to you ? , Everyday you go there ?'', Luhan said .

''Maybe , because my crush is inlove with me'', Jungwoo said while closing his eyes and smileng like crazy.

''Hey dude , that girl, Jiyeon is not inlove with you , in the end she will just hurt your feelings'', Sehun said too.

''You are my true bestfriend or an enemy , ? you have  a crush on JIyeon too?, Well i will won against you!'', Shouted Jungwoo there.

''Yahhh !!! Im not inlove with her okay ? i know she is so bad'', Sehun exclaimed.

''Hey , Shut your mouth , Dont call her bad !!!

''Hey Hey hEY stop okay ? Jungwoo ,we will go there or you want to go there alone ?'', Luhan said.

''Of course we will go , Lets go!

While walking in the way . They saw Jiyeon and her friends Walking there too. Jungwoo  smiled a lot seeing Jiyeon there . He wave his hand saying' Hello' to Jiyeon but Jiyeon Didnt saw it and just said ''Ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!! A big laugh to her friends.

Sehun want to laugh but Luhan saw him and make him stop.

''Let's go , Just ignore that girl , if you will became handsome? she well be inlove to you too'', Luhan said.

 

They go directly to that hospital.

''Hey , Dude , im so hungry , can you just wait here?'', Sehun said.

''Ah okay , but we have to go first because Doctor Yong is waiting for me, If u want just go to the 3rd floor in room 110'', Jungwoo said.

''Okay ',

''Hey , Sehun , if you will going to buy a food, just buy me too I will pay you later'', Luhan said with a smile.

''Okay ,  i will go there later, Said Sehun and walk again to find a food somewhere.

After buying the food , she go to elevator and press the 3rd floor , When he is already in the 3rd floor.

''Yahhh , i forget that number ? 101 ? 110? ah i think 101 , He  walk again to find that number and when he open the door.

There's no person in the room only a girl who was laying in hospital bed with an oxygen. Sehun camed forward to that girl and look silently.

Suddenly , Eunjung Open her eyes  and --

''Oppa ? IS that you ?''.Eunjung asked.

''Huh/ im sorry but i go to the wrong room, Sorry !!!

''Oppa can you give me some water?'', Eunjung said seems so thirsty there.

''Huh?! , Ah '', Sehun is just looking at That girl'', Okay !, Wihout any word Sehun give the water that he buy before.

''Are you okay?'', Sehun ask.

''Yeah ! Who are you ? Why are you here in my room ? ''Eunjung said in a very soft voice.

''Ah im sorry but i think i go in a wrong room , my friends and i go here for something'', Sehun exclaimed. ''You? You have fever or what else ?

''Me ?'', Eunjung said and look at herself, Then she realized that she is in the hospital.'', Ah i dont know, Why im here , I will go home now '', Eunjung said and tried to remove the oxygen but--

''Hey hey dont do that !! You have to stay here because you are not so strong , i think you need to rest for a while, Maybe you mother will come soon.

''But i think , Omma and Appa , doesnt know that im here ?'', Eunjung said.

''I think they know because they sent you here okay ?'', So just stay here for a while'', Sehun said.

''Okay !

''But - Why youre here?'', Eunjung ask without looking at Sehun  there .

''Ah - Actually , i just go  this place because my friend have something to do .

''Something to do ? What it is ?'', Eunjung ask.

''Ah, you shouldnt know it !

''Just tell me !! please

''hUh? okay ,, ah my friend Jungwoo goes here to make his pimples gone away'', SEhun said.

''Gone Away?? how ?'', Eunjung ask curiosly.

''Why youre asking ? Do you have pimples/?'', Sehun smiled.

''I dont have but i want to know hehehe '', Eunjung said .

''Hahaha i dont know too , but his doctor knows it ,'', Sehun said and laugh.

''Do you want to hear some jokes??'', Sehun ask Eunjung there.

''Jokes ? Sure ! '' Eunjung said with a smiled.

''One day , mY friend Jungwoo goes to a center to have a check up in his face , Suddenly , after the check up , The Doctor said'' Congratulations , Jungwoo , pimple will not be in your face anymore, Then my friend say ''Really Doc , bUt  why?'', Do you want to know the answer ?'', Sehun ask.

''Yes !!! '', Eunjung said happily.

''The doctor said , Congratulations , Jungwoo , pimples will not be in your face anymore because it have no space , hahahahahaha.

Both of them was laughing hearing the reason.

''HAHHA  , the doctor really say that ?'', Eunjung said happily.

''Yes ! hahahaha '', Sehun laugh again.

''Can i have a favor?'', Eunjung said.

''What is it?'', SEhun said.

''Can you buy me a lunch ? i think im hungry '', Eunjung said and touch her stomach there.

''Oh sure just wait for a while'', Sehun said and go downstairs. He quickly buy a food but when he go bACK to that room . He saw the couple bringing food to the 101 room. HE just only look at the food and walk away.

 

 

''Sorry for the late update , we will have an exam this coming Thursday and friday , i know i cant update anymore , Sorryyy