So SAD

Mission Impossible To Done

Eunjung Pov

 

Im already five years old, i have couzin that very rude to me. They always make bad to me. Sometimes they put milk in my uniform dress that's why i can't go to school. My Dad?? He can't send me to school because of her duties, i dont know why i have to go to school, im so young for school, a side for that i dont have any friends because they are afraid of me? Why?? Did my face looks like a monster?? I always ask that to my NANA but her answer?? ''Jungie youre prettier than Jiyeon and Jessica '', bUt i know i wont believe at them because that's not true.

  It's already 2:00 o'clock in the afternoon . Appa said that he will be here in 1:00 because we will go to the park ...

 Appa always make me mad. Did he love me?? My NANA always said.'' Jungie he's just busy with his work'', i dont know if that work is more important than me. If my mom is here, she will be my friend. MY NANA is my friend but sometimes she's not with me because she will go every weekend in there province to visit her sisters.

''Nana, where is father? it's almost 2:00 , but he still not here'', i said .

 '' Jungie just wait for a while , im sure he will be here..'', my nana said .

''you always says that word to me, but it won't happen'', i said with a sadly voice.

''Oh , what happen to my baby??, dont cry!!, your Appa will be here soon..'', My nana hug me.

''Nana, can you stay here?'', i said and broke the hugging.

''You know that i can't do that Jungie, my sister is waiting for me there. So sorry Jungie.'', ba bye'', My nana said and go outside.

 

''Eunjung !!! '', Oh gosh it's my Aunt Gyuri again, i dont know what is her real attitude. It' is bad or good?

''Aunt , Im here??

''Let's go !

''Where aunt?

''In the park your father said that we will go there. Your father have an important meeting, so he cant go.'', Said Gyuri with a smile.

''Okay!! '', I smile happily. This is my first time to go in PARK.

 

 

 

iN PARK

 

''Jungie, i have something to buy okay?/ you ! stay here and i will come back..'', Aunt Gyuri said and walk away.

I just look at the kids like me who is playing in the ground , I look at the bodyguards in my back. Yes'' theyre not here i can play. I go to the swing, and play there. Because of playing so much i sleep at the chair near in the swing. I didnt notice the time ,When i woke up it's already night. Aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted there. There's no people in the PARK .

Aunt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I shouted again. Eveythings quiet, it seems like im the only one person here. I started to cry there. My tears slowly came out.

Aunt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody answer ..........

Suddenly i didnt notice that i  was holding my heart there. I think i was so hurt. My heart is in pain.

What happen to me??? Appa!!!!!!!!! Help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, dark shadow was appearing to me.

 

 

 

.tHankss to all, Who subscribe. this is my first story in asianfanfics............