New Eunjung

Mission Impossible To Done

Author's pov

''Omma ?''? Why im here??'', Eunjung said to Seohee who sitted in the chair beside her.

''Eunjung, amm you are here in hospital because you fall from the ground'', Seohee Explained.

''Ah!!! My head is so hurt'', Eunjung said in a very slowly voice.

''Geunsuk call the doctor now !!! Hurry up'', said Seohee there. Which  make Geunsuk run to the doctor's room.

''Yes, hey baby ? are you okay/?'', The  Doctor said to Eunjung.

''Yeah ,, but my head was so hurt.'' Eunjung answered.

''Ammm, Mrs LEE , she's suffering amnesia right now due to the effect of her when she fall'', The doctor said.

''Really?'', Seohee exclaimed.

''Yess, 

''But , when her memory back?'', Geunsuk ask.

''Amm , as of now we still dont know it, but i will said to you if we know it clearly, but the best thing i can advice you today is dont let her stress and you should care her.'', Okay /''. The doctor said.

''Okay !!! We will do it.

 

 

 

 

 

10 years later. (Eunjung's POv )

''Oppa ? are you going to the school today ??'', Eunung ask Minhyuk there who was sitting in the chair.

''What do you think? huh?'', Smirked  Minhyuk to Eunjung there.

''OPpa , i have something to do in school, Oppa !!! Get up and take a bath!!!'', Eunjung shouted there.

''Really? if u have something to do in school ??, then go by yourself !!!!'', shouted Minhyuk too. ''I have something to do too !!!!

''Then why you cant send me in school ??'' Eunjung ask there with an angry face.

''You can go there in your own , your acting like a crazy !!'', Minhyuk said and suddenly go upstairs.

Eunjung was only following what her Oppa say. SSSSHhHHH , I always go to school like this , If Appa and Omma were her. I know they will be angry at Oppa. I didnt know why Oppa is always like this. He always think that im wrong . He always think that i cant handle any project's at school when teacher gave me a projects.

I passed a restaurant in the way. My school is too far to walk. It should be okay to me if it is very near.

Mya Appa/ My Omma? They always go home late. They are just busy in there work. I Cant still understand  why they should work.

Hsssssssssssh'', Its already 8:00 am , GOSH IM SO LATE !!!!!!!!!!!.

''Hey, Jungie !!!! Hop in '' Jungshin said while parking his car in the side of the car.

Eunjung just look at him and didnt say anything and continue to walk.

''Hey ??? You are late in ur class today . Get into my car and i will send you there.

''Really?'', Eunjung said.

''Yes,'', Jungshin smiled , suddenly she go to the car.

''I wish you will be my Oppa?'', Eunjung said while looking at the way.

When hearing that, JUngshin smiled a little bit.

''Why? Why you want me to be your Oppa?"', Jungshin ask and looked at Eunjung there.

''Because you are so different from Oppa , he is very bad at me. He always think that i always do bad, But to tell you surely id idnt do mistakes.'', Eunjung became sad there talking to Jungshin.

''Hey !! Dont be sad , i will talk to him, If u want , i can be you Oppa? '', JUngshin smiled again.

''Really?'', Yeahey !!!!!'', Eunjung was clapping her hands like a kiddie there.

 

 

At the school

''Eunjung', Someone was calling at eunjung at the back. When she turn back, its Hyomin her Bestfriend.

''Hey !!! are u angry ???'', Hyomin while gasping and air there.

''Angry? why i should be angry ?'', Eunjung ask there.

''Because your Oppa didn't send you'', Hyomin said while following at Eunjung there.

''Yahhh !!! how did you know ????

''Secret '', Hyomin was still smileng there.''Finally we arrived at room, Hey do you have asignment??

''Yes and why??'', Eunjung looked at hyomin there.''I already know !!! you will copy my asignment.

''Eunjung !! This is the last please , Last Promise ! '', Said Hyomin and waving her hands there.

''Aisssh , I still can't do it'', Eunjung said and get her asignment in bag and give it to hyomin.

''Thank you !! youre the best friend i've ever known1'', Shouting Hyomin there and made her classmates look at him.

''Aissh you always say that !'', Said Eunjung.

''Good Morning Maam !! '', All students greet there teacher there.

 

 

''Omma !!! '', Jiyeon call her mother there.

''Where you going ?'', Gyuri aask her daughter there.

''We will go to school today ! '', Jessica answered.

''Really ??? What did you eat last night ??'', Gyuri said. ''Or i think you have a fever?''.

''Yahhhh We don't have , We will go to school today so that Uncle will not be dissapointed at us.''', Jiyeon said.

''Really ?? oh My daughters grow a lot'', Gyuri smiled there.'' Okay it's time to go.

''Wait, Omma ! '', Jessica said .

''What it is ?

''Omma , I heared Uncle still continued in searching Eunjung ! '', Jessica said while bowing her head.

''What ???????????????????

''Yes, Omma i think he still remember Eunjung !'',  jiyeon added.

''Well, I know he couldn't find Eunjung because she is died already'', Gyuri smiled silently.

''Who is dead ????'', Beom Seo said in the back.

''Oppa ? ' o '

''Uncl--e ? Uncl--e ?? Youre listening ?'', Jessica said with a nervous voice.

''Listening for what ? I'm here for only 2 minutes, I only hear dead ? so who is died already ?'', Beom seo ask all of them there.

''No--no-- Oppa , I said my Friend--s  d-Og  is already died last month, Jiyeon is asking about that dog, Right????

'' ah  Yes !! Uncle'', 

''Oh You have to go to school, You will be late !! '', BEOM sEO ADDEd.

''Ah yes !! It's already time, Let's go Jessica !!! '', Jiyeon drag Jessica in the outside.

''Oh gosh  we have to go !!!