Problem

Mission Impossible To Done

After the day that Eunjung send to the hospiatl. She already stay in there house because her fathere didnt ler here go to school.

''Oppa ! im sorry ! '', Eunjung said one day when Minhyuk was eating in the kitchen.

Minhyuk just ignore her and go to his room,Eunjung feel sad at that time.

''Honey ! , why are you here , you have to take a rest ! '', Seohee said to Eunjung there.

''Omma , i think Oppa is angry at me ,'' Eunjung seems so sad there.

''Hey ! my Little girl ! dont be sad , Appa and me is here for you !'', Seohee shaked Eunjung's hair there.

''But - What if you will gone ?'', How about me ? who will take care of me ?'', Eunjung ask.

''Hey , dont think about that , We will always in you side , oKay ?'',

''Seohee ! Let's go !'', Geunsuk call his Wife there.

''Where you going , Appa ? Omma ?'', Eunjung ask.

''Eunjung ! your father will run as president this comin elections ! '', Seohee smiled alot.

''Really?? , Im so glad Appa, Good luck '', Eunjung said happliy but deep inside she was hurt, bEcause she know Her Appa will give time to his work more than her.

''oKay !! We have to go ! , Bye ! '', Seohee and Geunsuk kiss Eunjung there.

Eunjung became sad and stand to go upstairs but someone call her.

''Eunjung !! '

When she turned back.

''Oppa ??? '', Its you Oppa ! '', Eunjung run and  hug Jungshin there.

''Hey hey ! my gift for you !

''Gift ? but its not my birthday, Oppa ! '', Eunjung said.

''I know but you are Well now , So i will give it to you !'', Jungshin said with a smile.

''Thank you Oppa ! you are the best Oppa ive ever known ?/ hehe

''Thank you!

 

 

 

At School

 

''Hey ! where we go today ?'', Luhan said once he sit down in the chair near in the tree.

''Where ?'', Jungwoo added.

''I dont know ! '',  '_'  Sehun said .

''Well we have to drink our favorite Coffe ! lets go !

But when they walk in the street, Jungwoo stop for a while and go to a car which is already parked. Then hwatched himself in the reclection of the car and touches his pimples there .

''Yahh ! I thought Doctor Already facial it , but why it became manier ??''

''Hey You !!!  Do you think you are very hadsome to make my car a mirror ????'', A girl in the car said with an angier face.

''Youre face is like -- DUH ! I cant explain.

When hearing that , Luhan and SEhun go to Jungwoo's place .

''Hey miss , if you think you are pretty too, Well you are not !'', Luhan said.

''Did i say im pretty???'', Jessica said and rolled her eyes there.

''Jessica , were just wasting our time here,'', Jiyeon added.

''Wasting ???, You know what , you are so bad  !!!'', Sehun said.

''Well ? who care's ???? Mr. Yoon? Can we go ? because i think i will have wrinkles in this place'', Jessica said.

After that the car drives away.

''For your information , Wrinkles is only for old ones'', Crazy !!!! '', Shouted Sehun there. When they look at Jungwoo , it is already crying there.

''Dude , Why are you crying ??'',Luhan said to Jungwoo.

''Jiyeon didnt say hi to me'', Jungwoo said while crying.

''Hey , ! are u crazy , did u see what is her reaction to you, You should be discarage because of her attitude ! My gosh Jungwoo !!!'', Sehun said again.

''Yahh , dont say that word it makes you gay ''. Luhan added.

''Am ! the best thing to do is , to go to Coffee shop,LeTS Go !!! '', Luhan  said .

 

 

''Hai , Oppa ! '', Hyomin said . '' Where's Eunjung ?'', 

''Ah , In room '', Minhyuk said softly.

''Am ! can u give it to her ???'', Hyomin ask.

''Huh ? ah you can go to her '', Minhyuk said.

''Ah Oppa , im in a hurry , i have to make my school project , now so bye '', Hyomin said and put the envelope in the table. Minhyuk coudnt say any word because Hyomin is already gone.

 

 

 

 

''Hon . just stop it okay?'', Seohee said and comforting to Geunsuk there.

''No ! Honey its her fault , I didnt do like this , I didnt kill anybody else! '', Geunsuk said in  angry face while walking in the comelec..

''Just calm down , She just do it , because we know your are going to win ! '', Seohee added.

''Honey , I cant calm down ! '',Geunsuk said. In a while they are in the comelec . Geunsuk open the door and many media was looking at her.

''I have to say something to all of you ! '', Geunsuk said .'' That girl''. He pointed at Gyuri there.

''She is the killer !! , I gathered everything abou her, And i found out that she killed A sEnator , an congressman , Here ! i have many papers , You can see all the details here'', Geunsuk said and go out in that room with her wifr.

Many people hurriedly go to the papers and see everything , after seeing they look at Gyuri there .

Gyuri was very shy at that time , Then her bodyguard said that they have to go out . But many newscaster follow her until in there home.