Orphanage

Mission Impossible To Done

''Hai , what's is your name?'', a girl with a book in her hands ask me.

''Me ? I'm  Eunjung '', i answered.

''Okay, then where's your family?'', she ask again.

'' My Aunt bring me in the park last day, she said that she have something to buy, but she didn't come and get me.'', Eunjung's eyes was full of tears now. The two ladies just looking at her with a pity face.

''Eunjung, am, we work in the church where we get the children who didnt have place on, you can stay there if u want,'', smiled that girl.

''Wait, do you know your father's name, baby?'', said that one girl who stand beside that one lady.

''My father's name,Beom Seo, Lee Beom Seo, yeah that's my fathere name'', Eunjung proudly said.

''But, baby, Lee Beom Seo is a common name, they are many here in korea.'', That one girl said again.

''Come, I think you are fine now, we will find your father , but as of now, you will stay in our orphanage, Dont worry , we will going to help you there.

''But-- i want to go home'', Eunjung said.

''You can , if we can find your father.'', That girl said .

 

 

 

 

In The Orphanage  Author Pov

 

Eunjung is only looking at the other children who playing in the  playground.

''Hey ,you dont want to  join them?'', the girl with a white dress said.

Eunjung  just look at her without saying any word.

''Why are you sad?, I send you her but i didnt say my name to you, I'm Yura'', I'm one of the staff here in orphanage'', Yura just look at Eunjung .

''I want to go home Unnie?'', Eunjung look at YUra with a sad face.

''You can, but ---

''Yura , the Lee Family is here.'', 

Everything's change when Lee family came.

''Okay , all children came here !!! '', said Yura.

 

Suddenly , there was a car stop at the gate in the orphanage.

A girl and boy came out in the car which age is in 30's.

The girl whisper to Yura .

'' Children , Miss SeoHee is here because she want to have a daughter, and now she well choose among you, okaY?'',

After a while , Seohee was looking at the kids there. But her eyes was looking at the kid who was very sad at that time, and then he whisper to Geun Suk.

''Yura, i choose that kid,'' Seohee whisper to Yura'', Yura was just looking at Eunjung there and began nodded.

 

 

 

In night.

''Okay , kids after you eat , go to your rooms, Eunjung remain'', Yura said.

After a while they are done eating, Eunjung remain in her place.

''Eunjung, do you remember a couple come in this morning?'', Ask Yura there, Eunjung is just nodded.

''They want to adopt you, if you go with them, they well help you to find your family'', Yura said with a nervous voice. She know that Eunjung will not go.

''Really?? they well find my Appa??'', Eunjung said with a smile.

''yeah , if u go with them, dont worry they are so good, and the Lee family have a son , you and him can be friends. right?'', Yura ask.

''Yeah !!!! , Unnie Thanks !!!'', Eunjung said and Hug Yura there.

''Okay you have to slept now, they well get you tommorow , okay??''

''Okay !!!!

 

 

 

 

The president was running faster to reach Gyuri's room. He knock the room twice after Gyuri open it.

''Oppa , what are you doing here??'', Gyuri said in a very okay voice.

''Where's Jungie? huh?? Nana say that Jungie is not here'', Beom Seo said in fear.

''Oppa , i think she's here already !, i said to her that i well buy something and she will -----

''But where is she??? huh??? Beom Seo shouted which cause Gyuri afraid.

''Oppa, im sorry , i dont know that she's missing'', Gyuri was crying there.

''If there's something happen to Eunjung, I can't forgive you Gyuri even you are my sister!!!!'', Beom Seo was crying too.

''Oppa , im sorry"", Gyuri said but Beom Seo ignore her and call her personal body guard.

''Jonghyun!!! My daughter is missing , can you help me?? i will give a reward who can find my daughter, please hurry up.'', Beom Seo said in acrying voice.

''Okay , Mr. Lee , i will do my best!!!!'',