Accident

Mission Impossible To Done

In the Hospital (Sojin Pov)

'' She's okay?'', Sojin ask the doctor there.

''We still dont know it '', The doctor said.

'' She will get soon right?'', Sojin ask again.

'' maybe , but as of now we stilldoing the lab test for her , Tommorow you will know it, Goodbye , i have many patients waiting for me'', The doctor said.

'' thanks , doctor,'' Gosh what did i do to her i just slapped her right but i didnt know it will happen like this, AISSSH, i already edited Eunjung's pictures that she's die. In this afternoon , i will send the photo oF Eunjung to that girl 'Gyuri'. WELL, i still cant understamd that girl, why she told me to killed Eunjung, but she said she is Eunjung's aunt. My father will have an operation for her stomach and the money for that operation is very big. So , i should do this, i dint do this for my self but for my family. I know even if Yura will be awake , she will be bad to me , because i did wrong . I know its wrong . A very wrong . Suddenly my phone's was ringing. Yeah as what i expected . It's her Gyuri.

'' HELLO , sOJIN, how are you?'', Gyuri asked in happy coice.

''hello too,im very okay, u/'', Sojin asked in a nervous voice.

'' Well, i will became very happy if u already do what i say'', Gyuri said.

'' Am, it's already done, Madam'', Sojin said .

'' REALLY? yahh ! you make me so happy, but wait what did you do her body??'', Gyuri said in exciting voice.

''AH --- I already buried her.'', Said Sojin.

'' AH very good, so when you well send the picture?/'', Gyuri said.

'' now, but you well send the money first to my ATM account'', Sojin said disperately.''I jus wanted to make sure if u really give me a money.''

'' no problem , okay i well transfer the money to your account now , and then you well send the picture to me'', Gyuri said.

'' No problem !!! I will go now '', sOJIN said.

'' BUT WAIT !!!! , dONT FORGET to leave that place after u get the money okay?'', Gyuri said.

'' Yes , i will do that, Bye'', Sojin said.

'' Bye, and Thank you !!!'', Gyuri said happily.

''Lee House'' (Eunjung pov )

Eunjung is just sitting at the chair near to the window and she's just looking outside. Looking at the rainbow there. ''Appa, did you love me? Why you didnt find me , Im just here . I miss you Appa, I quickly hold my necklace which Apaa give to me in my 5th bithday. 'Appa LOVE jungie' the word that written on the Necklace. ''Appa i will not lose this until i get old, Because youre my Forever Appa , even if i have Appa now.

Suddenly i heared a knock in the door. I quickly go to open it but when i open it, Minhyuk's face was in outside. He hated me right now, It's better to slept than seing his face now.

'' What are you doing here/'', I said.

'' I came here to say sorry to what i say earlier'', Minyuk sayed.

'' AH ITS oKAY !! '', i said but Minhyuk still didnt face me.

''Im Eunjung !'' I say and layed my hand to him.

'' I know'', Minhyuk sayed and leave me there.

'' Yahhh , He's so bad !!! If u dont like me, I dont like you too.

Next morning'

Eunjung wake up late , she go downstairs. It's very sunny today.

'' Eunjung right/ Hey come here your break fast is alredy ready'', One of the maid's say.

''Thank you Unnie but im not hungry ,yet'', SUddenly Eunjung's eyes was looking at the playgroung besides the pool.

''Unnie , it's a playground right??, Can i go there??'', Eunjung pointed at the playground.

'' Sure , come with me, Let's go there, Ah, Im Minah , One of the maids, but Lee Family trusted me.'' Minah said.

'' Eunjung was running around the Monkey MOnkey tree. sHE Go in the higher corner of the mOnkey Monkey tree. Suddenly she was very happy climbing in a monkey monkey tree.

'' Unnie , come here , its so fun '', Eunjung was shouting to minah there.

''Eunjung, dont climb its very dangerous there , It's so high for you'', Come here.'', Minah said nervously.

A big shout can be heard.

'' Eunjung !!!! In a whilke, Eunjung was fallen from the monkey monkey tree to the ground.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author's pov

'' What happen to Eunjung??

Find out later hehehehe.

T-ara eunjung fans forver from philippines, sory for my mistakes in english ,