First Meet

Mission Impossible To Done

''At house''

 

''Oppa ! where are you going, we have to go to cemetry ?'', Eunjung ask her brother once he enter the door.

''I cant go with u eunjung ! , im so tired, you can go by your own ! '', Minhyuk say and sit in the chair.

''But , Oppa , i cant go by myself ,'', Eunjung said with an angry face.

''just txt hyomin, both of you can go together right ?'', MInhyuk said.

''Oppa ! it's omma and appa's anniversary , just respect it ! Oppa!'', Eunjung said.

''Go by yourself ! im so tired ! '', MInhyuk said and go upstairs.

Eunjung felt sad and go out in that house. She get her bag andgo to the car, and drive away.

''I really hate Oppa! '', She said while calling Hyomin in the phone.

''Hello ? Hey can i ask you a favor?'', Eunjung said.

''Eunjung / what can i do for you ?'', Hyomin said.

''Can you go with me to cemetry with me? it's my parent's death anniversary .'', Eunjung said with a sad voice.

''Im sorry , Eunjung but me and my mom will go to mall , im sorry  maybe next time , sorry '', Hyomin said.

''Ah i understand , it's okay ! bye .'', Eunjung said in a very dissapointed voice.

''Ssshhh , i have to go by my own '', Eunjung said without looking at the way , a motorcycle was comin in her way too. And within a minute, Eunjung's car and that motorcycle was slightly bump to each other.

''Oh gosh ! '', Eunjung said and quickly down her head.'', Gosh what should i do !'', She whisper to herself.

''Hey you !! , come out from that car ! or else i will kill you ! '', Said that boy in the way.

''Hey ! are you deaf ? you cant hear what i say?'', That boy again said. 

Eunjung slightly look at that boys ,''Gosh they are so many , what should i do , Appa! 

''Miss , come out now !!!!! . Eunjung looks like a little girl who was being bullied by classmates.

''Im sorry ! , i didnt meant to do it ! im so sorrry '', Eujung bow between them

''HEY MISS ! we didnt need your sorry , we want money , just pay to the damaged of my motorcycle .

Damage?'', Where ??, In which part?'', 

'Are you listening ?? just pay us or else we will going to report you in police'', The fat boy said.

''Okay , tell me the pr-ice '', Eunjung said.

''20,000!

What ? why it is so big , gosh !. Eunjung quickly get her wallet and when she was about to give -

''Hey, what are you doing ?'', ''Do you think you can get money from your victim? get lost  here , or else i will report you to Appa !! '', That guy said which make the 4 boys run .''Are you okay miss??'', that boy ask eunjung.

''Yeah ! Do you know them ?'', Eunjung ask.

''Who ? Ah - that boys? i dont know them , im sorry for what happen ,they always do that so their victim can give them money, Just put you money back!

''Ah okay ! THANK YOU ! '', Eunjung smiled.

''Your welcome /'', Sehun smiled too.

''Thank you again , im in hurry ,shall i go ?

''Sure , am im sehun ! '', 

''EUnjung ! '', she said and drive the car away.

'''Hey ! Sehun , You father was looking at you ! come !'', JUngwoo said.

''Im coming ! '', Sehun said ''Cute girl'', He said and walk away.

 

 

 

''Omma , Appa ! , im here , i brought some flowers '', Eunjung became sad again. ''Im sorry if Oppa is not here , He is just busy handling our company , but dont worry Omma Appa , Oppa will come to visit you ! , 

''Omma ,Appa , im so so hurry , i have to go to school, My professor is looking at me , I always love you Omma ! Appa ,'', Eunjung said and quickly get her bag but when she was going to her car . One man was crying in the grave behind him. The man was very sad infront at the mirror.Eunjung was very curios and just looking at that old man.

''am -- ajusshi ? are you okay?'', Eunjung said and lay her hand with a towel in it.

''That man look at him with a curios look and--

''Thank you Little girl , You are so good ! , What's your name?'', That man was looking smiley at Eunjung.

''Eunjung'', Eunjujng said smiley to that man . But the man wasn't happy hearing her name. Eunjung can see a sadness in his eyes . She look at the grave and how schock she is--

 

LEE EUNJUNG

BORN : DECEMBER 12, 1997

DIED: JANUARY 3, 2012

 

gOSH ,im still here god, sTILL a live, What a messs !!!

''Ah ! Ahjussi , Im so sorry , i didnt mean to say my name ! 

''It's okay , It's okay , My daughter is Eunjung , same name to you By the way , Im Lee beom seo , Her father ,

''Nice to meet you Sir, ahh i have to leave you Sir! i have something to do in school < Ba bye ! '', Eunjung wave her hand and drive away.

 

In school 

''Eunjung , Where are you From ? Professor is waiting for you in a long time , She have something to say about you '', Hyomin said.

''What ? Professor have to say something at me? what about?'', Eunjung ask too.

''I dont know too'', Hyomin said but they are not walking yet. A car was parking in a way behind Eunjung and Hyomin.

2 Girls was came out from that car .-

''This is the college that we have to compete?'', The blond hair girl said.

''I think it is , But did you see? it's looks so bad? , Guess it , Their president didnt do good for this college .'', The tall girl said.

All students passing by that two girls hear that words and simply look at Eunjung there.

''Yahh , What did they say? , youre' not making good in this school?, Eunjung i cant handle this '', Hyomin go to that two girls.

''Hyomin , Stop it , okay '', Eunjung was following Hyomin there.

''Hyomin ! '', Eunjung said and looking around that students.

''Eunjung i can handle this'', Hyomin said and put her hands up.

''Hey ! Both Of you '', Hyomin pointed at that two girls.

''We?'', Jessica and Jiyeon was looking at that thin girl.

''Yes , My dear ! Why your saying that my bestfriend didnt make good in this college?'', Hyomin said with an anger while Eunjung keep holding her hand to make stop of what she doin.

''Then , Who is the president?, That girl beside you ? your bestfriend?'', Duh , she looks - Ew !'', Jiyeon said.

''''Hey ! Dont say that ! '', Hyomin said and pulled Jiyeon hair.

''Hey ! Hyomin stop it , Please '', Eunjung said but HYomin keep Pulling Jiyeon's hair.Jiyeon pulled Hyomin's hair too.Eujung go to there place to make them stop but she feel something in the side of her heart, Which make her stop for a while , All students was looking at them but no one go the two to make them stop because they know , they cant beat Jiyeon and jessice.

Eunjung was holding touching her heart there.

''Hy---min ! , i can't brea--th '', Eunjung said but it looks like no one can hear what she says , Eunjung was falling down in the road, and feels nothing. All students was looking at the two and just ignore Eunjung who is laying down .

After a while One man was carrying Eunjung and Put her in the car and drive away.

''wHAT'S HAPPENIG HERE?'', the principal in the college was looking at Jiyeon , Jessica and Hyomin.

''All of you ! , Go to my Office now! 

''Hyomin directly stood up .

''Hey ! did you see eunjung here?'', She ask.

''Someone bring her in the car but i didnt know who! '', One student said.