Chapter 52: Fact or Fiction

my hero, my prince

As if there was a magnet between them pulling them together, their bodies start to move crushing each other with a bone crushing hug. Not until Tiffany heard a whimper from Yuri.

"Oh god! I'm Sorry Yuri! Are you Ok?" Realizing that Yuri still has injury from last week, Tiffany looked at Yuri worriedly "did I squeeze so hard?" She looked at Yuri's shoulder spotting a huge yellowish spot on it.

"No I'm okay Fany-ah, I'm just sore" Yuri followed Tiffany's eye on her shoulder and giggled mildly "I bumped into a tree today because Seohyun pushed me" Yuri giggled again. "We were racing here when I begun to and she pushed me and I bumped into a tree"

Tiffany touched the bruise but Yuri's didn't even flinch. It encouraged her to put her hand on both Yuri's shoulder, encircling her thumb on Yuri's collar bone, Causing Yuri to giggle again. "Why are you so giggly today?"

"Cause you're here in front of me" Yuri nervously and gently place her hand on Tiffany's waist.

"Why are you nervous?"

"Cause you're here in front of me" Tiffany moves closer to Yuri, wrapping her arms around Yuri's neck. It makes Yuri smile.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Cause you're so close to me" Yuri wraps her arms on Tiffany's waist, closing the last inch of space between their body. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" Tiffany stuck her face in Yuri's neck, kissing it gently "You're sweaty"

Their laughter vibrates through their bodies giving them Goosebumps behind their neck. "Should I shower first?" Yuri tried to move from the hug but Tiffany tightens her hold to her.

"No, Stay"

"Ok"

"I know that we have to talk about everything happened between us. But I just want to hug you right now. I missed you too much to let you go" Tiffany kissed Yuri's neck again.

Yuri gently kissed Tiffany's temple and whisper to her ear "Okay, I'll stay"

 "Can we seat?" Yuri said cheekily and starts to sit on the bench as she felt her girlfriend nod. Tiffany sat beside Yuri and laid her head on the younger girl's shoulder. "Comfy?"

"Nope" they both giggled "but you're here and that's good"

"Just good?" Yuri asked

"Perfect" Tiffany simply said. "But you're still sweaty"

Tiffany peppered Yuri's neck with small kisses "And icky" She pressed her nose to Yuri's neck and smell her girlfriend "And Smelly" She giggled.

"yah~ fany-ah. You tucked you head on my neck so don't complain" Yuri said rubbing her arm.

"I'm not complaining, I'm just teasing you" She rubbed her hand on Yuri's stomach.

"You do know how badly I want to kiss you right now right?" Yuri asked as she raised her head from her girlfriends shoulder "But we should talk first"

She sighed, hearing Yuri wants to kiss her makes her more eager to kiss her girlfriend. But knowing that Yuri's right, she rested her head on Yuri's shoulder again.

Hours passed, she gently opened her eyes and looked around. But as she moved her head to the left, she felt another weight on the top of hers. They must have fallen asleep. Her legs are now on Yuri's lap resting sideways. They were sitting sideways, her back against the bench and Yuri's against the arm rest. She was practically sitting on Yuri's lap leaning side ways to her girlfriend, while Yuri securely wrapped her arms around her.

Simple things like this are the ones Tiffany really misses. Especially how close they can be with each other, how uncomfortable positions became perfect when they have each other arms. She gently lifts her head from Yuri's guiding her girlfriends head against the bench. Tucking the loose treads of hair to her ears and kissed her nose.

It makes her chuckle when she saw her girlfriend's nose crinkle a bit when her lip touched it. She studied her lovers face from her straight eyebrow to her plump lips. O how much she misses this person.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" Eyes still closed, Yuri gently smile at her.

"Nah, I like it more like this. Thank you very much" She said as she gently kissed Yuri's nose again. "What time is it?"

Yuri Looked at her watch, surprised as she saw that they slept on the garden for almost 2 hours. "3:00 pm. Guessed we're both so tired huh?"

"No. You're tired and you're comfy. That's why I fell asleep" She stood up from Yuri's lap and scoot her over to sit properly on the bench. Her left hand immediately land on Yuri's stomach, while her right clasped Yuri's left had. "And you're hungry" She laughed as she felt Yuri's stomach grumble.

"I'm not, I'm sleepy"

"Let's go inside so you can sleep, I'll wake you up when we're going to eat dinner" She caressed Yuri's face; smiling as her lover's eyes we're still fighting the tiredness in it. "Then after that we can talk, Okay"

"K"

Tiffany help the younger girl sat up from the bench to her room. She let Yuri changed her clothes to a comfy one and tucked her to sleep. As she let herself outside her girlfriend's room, she saw her friend smirking at her.

"What?" She asked, but her smile gives her away.

"So you took my advice, that's good" Jessica uncrossed her arms on her chest and walk closer to Tiffany. "Sooooo all is good and done?"

"Nope. Not yet. Though we're going to talk after dinner" Unable to hide her smile from her friend, Jessica stared at her amused.

"Ohhhh.. You're moving fast girl!" Jessica slapped her on the shoulder lightly "You took my advice quite literally"

"What?" She asked to her laughing friend. Until she realized what her friend is thinking. "Y-yah! You ert! I'm not talking about that! me and Yuri really need to talk. And we're not doing what I think you are thinking tonight!" she slapped Jessica’s back. Hard

"Okay. Okay! I'm just teasing you gosh no need to be violent tiff" Jessica said laughing "but seriously, when are the two of you do the did?  You’ve been in love for how many months now but still. You two are two slow. Yah! I said no need to be violent! I should ask Yuri to press your unpress lemon. Your turning sour tiff" and that Jessica ran.

"Yah! You ert girl!" tiffany chased her friend not noticing the hard glare from her sister.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aware of what’s happening inside the house, Taeyeon walked beside Yoona and asked her to accompany her for island patrol. Yoona sighed, she was about to confront her sister when Taeyeon talked to her. She sighed again as she walked beside Teayeon outside the house

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As promised Tiffany woke Yuri up for dinner. She waits for her to shower and held her hand when they walked to the dining area. Everyone who noticed their joined hand gave them a smile and thumbs up, except for Yoona who didn't go unnoticed to her. After dinner she saw her sister walking towards her when Sooyoung called her and ask her help to wash the dishes. She looked at Sooyoung with questioning eyes but the tall girl just gave her a cheeky wink.

 

Tiffany knows that Jessica is the one behind this. She should thank her friend after the talk.

They both decided that they need walk first and talk to others first before talking to each other. That's where they’re in opposite side of the living room. Yuri's playing dart with Taeyeon, while she talks with sunny stealing glances with each other when they got bored or in Yuri's part when Taeyeon's turn to play.

Tiffany excuses herself from the others and walks towards Yuri. She whispered gently to the younger girl's ear and felt her nod. Yuri took her hand and led them to her room. She sat on Yuri’s bed and wait for Yuri to start talking, though the younger girl found it difficult to and start scratching her head.

"Fact: this is awkward" tiffany said. Yuri grinned at her

"I’m peeing on my pants right now: fiction" she laughed at Yuri’s statement.

"Come here you idiot" she said to the younger girl, lifting her hand asking Yuri to hold it which the younger girl did.

She yelps when Yuri carries her and plop her down on the middle of the bed. "I want us to be comfortable" Yuri simply stated. Yuri sat on the bed, bending her knee for Indian sit position. She did the same. They joined their hand together and stare at each other.

"Jessica told me everything, she said she love you so much and wants to fight me just to steal you away from me" tiffany tried to act stern and stoic when she said that, but failed when Yuri just stared at her. She grins "fiction"

"Fact: she told Taeyeon to make Yoona busy whenever Yoona saw us talking and everyone’s helping"

"Knew it!" she exclaimed "whenever Yoona tries to approach me Sooyoung or Taeyeon called her, then sometime everyone will walk toward us and shield us to her like a wall! Well except Seohyun, is Seohyun still avoiding my sister?"

"Unfortunately yeah, Seohyun decided to focus on something more important than Yoona's pride and unattainable trust. But that doesn’t mean she stopped loving your sister though. She said she's just tired roving something to Yoona, when Yoona was a blind jealous idiot"

"I guessed Yoona deserved it" nodding she looked at Yuri and smile slightly. She may love her sister dearly. But she also respect her sisters girlfriend else ex-girlfriend. She just wishes Yoona realized it soon. "Sorry on letting Yoona punch you like that, though back then part of me thinks that you deserve it. But the big part of me doesn’t want to see you bled like that. Yoona beat you up pretty good"

"She punches like a chicken though, Seohyun punches stronger than her" Yuri grinned at her like a chestier cat. "And that's a fact"

"Yeah, seeing your bloodied like that. It doesn’t hurt a bit." she pressed yuri's cheek on both side. Pressing the yellowish and green bruises on Yuri's face. But to her surprise her girlfriend didn't budge. She pressed it again and again and she starts to frown in confusion. And Yuri starts to be amused.

“What are you doing?” Yuri asked, still amused to her girlfriend.

“Why are you not in pain?  You still have that nasty bruise on you face” She wondered she looked at Yuri’s shoulder. The one she hugged before and hears her lover groan. She put her hand on Yuri’s shoulder and pressed it. She looked at Yuri and waits for her reaction.

But none.

“I can endure minor pain Fany-ah” Yuri smiled but not reaching her eyes. She felt that there’s something Yuri is hiding from her.

“You’re keeping something from me” Tiffany put her hand on Yuri thighs. “Fact. I’m kind of scared to know”

“Is it okay if I tell it to you on another time?” Yuri looked down on Tiffany’s hand unable to return the gaze that Tiffany gave to her.

“Yuri-ah, we just started to be okay again. I want to start again without keeping anything from each other. Is it too much to ask?”

Yuri shook her head still not looking at her girlfriend.

“Is it about morning runs and private meetings with Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun?” Yuri barely nods.

“Are you in some kind of trouble?” Yuri nods again.

“And we’re here on this island because of vacation or….?” Tiffany left her question open waiting for Yuri to fill it.

She heard Yuri sighed, and then she watched her girlfriend lift her head and stared at her.

“We’re here mainly for vacation. But after this summer vacation, the four of us will not come back to school again. The four of us are actually here for a mission.”

Shocked, Tiffany looked at Yuri with wide eyes “Mission?”

“Hmm. Me, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun are on a mission. We are government intelligence agents like CIA or something like that. But we’re not from NIS though”

“And?”

“That’s only thing I can tell you Fany-ah, I wish I can tell more but if you knew something else your life might become in danger. I already put your sister’s life at risk –“Yuri stopped, she slipped up

“My sister? Yoona?” Yuri nods and sighed “What did you do to her?”

“I didn’t do anything. She caught us talking and found out that we’re secret agents and thought it was cool and she decide to join, For Seohyun.”

She looked at Yuri disbelief “And you let her join?!” In Panic Yuri looked everywhere trying to find an answer “Yuri-ah! You let my sister join and be an agent? You thought her how to fight and shoot a gun and –“Yuri cut her off covering with her lover’s hand.

“Yoona wants to join because of Seohyun. Even if I told her no or rejected her to join, she will do everything she needs to protect Seohyun. At least her joining us, she will also be protected by others specially me. Fany-ah I promise you, I will take care of her no matter what. Okay?” Yuri looked at Tiffany’s eye with conviction.

Tiffany wants to react on Yuri being an agent. Her mind started to imagine terrible things that can happen to her sister and her girlfriend. And she doesn’t want it to be real. She wanted them to leave the agency and live normally like her. She’s afraid for the life of her two important people in her life. She wanted to be with Yuri and she planned to be, but she doesn’t want her plan to be cut off by her living a very dangerous life.

She peeled Yuri’s hand and abruptly pulls Yuri for a kiss. “How many days before the vacation ended?” She asked her lips still touching Yuri’s lips.

“We still have 1 month Fany-ah” Tiffany move from her position and gently sat on Yuri’s lap

One month is not enough. Tiffany thought “Promise me something”

“Anything” Yuri’s started to run on her thigh up to her lower back.

“Come back to me” She kissed Yuri again “Come back to me when this is done” She continued to kiss her lover.

 She heard Yuri mumbled ‘Yes’ as they continue to explore each other’s mouth. Sharing ‘I love you’ with each other when Yuri gently pushed her to lie on her back to the bed.

She whispered “make love to me” as their passion turns into lust.

She’s still afraid for her sister, Yoona

Afraid for her girlfriend, Yuri

But as their clothes lessen, and their room started to get hotter, she decided to savor the days left for them and think that they will come back to her again

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________