Chapter 51: Puppy Love

my hero, my prince

“Do you think someone can see us here?”  Seohyun said while she runs in the forest.

“Not that I think of. Why?”

“Jessica-unnie said they’re here. Maybe they starts to build a hide out or survey the island” Seohyun pants, chasing her companion.

Right then, Yuri turn left and runs faster.

“Unnie! Where are we going?” Seohyun Chases after Yuri.

“To the bear’s cave, that would be the last place they want to be as hideout” She kept running until she saw the mark for bear’s territory.

“Are you crazy? That’s dangerous!” Seohyun exclaimed.

“That’s why we’re doing this” Yuri calmly said. They kept running until they saw the shade of the cave forming on the field “Are you ready?”

“N-no”

“You should be”

Then, Seohyun felt her body crashed on the big tree on her left. She yelps on the contact as her back hits the uneven surface of tree. Her hands were pinned on each side of her head. She was also terrified when she saw a bear near them “U-unnie”

“You better make a move Seohyun, or else we will be ripped by that bear” Yuri said as she tightens her hold on seohyun hand.

Terrified, Seoyhun squirm on the hold and tries to pry her hand from Yuri’s. Franticly watching the bear as it notice them moving. Desperate to escape and frustrated on being on Yuri’s hand, her face becomes red and her breathing became rigged.

“That’s it!” Yuri said exclaimed. She grabbed Seohyun’s shoulder and pushed her again to the nearby tree.

“Lesson for today, Pressure”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany sits on the bench on the garden as she patiently waiting for Jessica to finish her conversation with taeyon. She watched as Taeyeon nods and gave Jessica a kiss on her cheek. She felt something on her stomach as she watched them hug, missing a certain someone who was out from the house.

“Sorry about that, Taeyeon asked me if I want something after we talked. She assures me to watch on Yoona and make her busy for a while. She kept giving me these deathly glares when she knew that we are going to talk. Taeyeon said she will inform Sooyong and Hyoyeon to look out for Yoona and not to let her go near the garden” Jessica took a seat in front of Tiffany.

For a minute they kept looking at each other.

“So what is this all about?” Tiffany asked she crossed her arm trying to build up a wall but failing to do so.

“Straight forward I see” Jessica said moving to her seat, trying to find a comfort on the wooden bench as possible. “Did you remember my ex-boyfriend Donghae?”

“Oh! Come on! Are we really going to reminisce about him while we’re like this? I’m out of here!” Tiffany stood up, about to walked from Jessica when she felt a hand on her shoulder and her body being turned around.

“He took that video” Jessica immediately said when Tiffany looked her on her eyes “he’s the one who took that video we saw last week.”

Tiffany rolls her eye as she crossed her arms on her chest. Successfully building the wall on her to not believe everything her friend said. “Oh! So you’re going to blame all of this to your ex-boyfriend who is not here? Jessica? Are you serious?”

Frustrated, Jessica ran her hand through her hair “God Damn it Tiffany can you please listen to me first? Yes! I’ll blame Donghae on this but half of it is also my fault! But if someone’s name should be clear on this stupid thing it should be Yuri’s!”

“That girl- No. That woman has been faithful to you since the very first time she laid eyes on you. Even if the only thing she know is your freaking name!”

Tiffany scoffed to this. “Faithful? Jessica, you talked about faithful when you cheated on Yuri. And now you cheated on Taeyeon with Yu-“

“I’ve never cheated on Taeyeon with Yuri because nothing happened!” Tiffany stared at Jessica for a minute debating herself if she believes it or not. “Tiff can you please sit down for a sec so I can explain to you what happened?”

Tiffany sits on the bench she sat before, glaring warily at Jessica. Jessica also returns to sit across her.

“We we’re drugged when that thing happened. Donghae took me from the Sport Fest party and dragged me near a secluded bar. He told me to call Yuri to lure her there and to beat her on that place. Yuri came and rescues me, but when we about to escape with her bike the bike were already beaten up. We tried to hide on the bar, asking the manager to give us a vip room or anything just to hide from Donghae and his goons and asked him to get us a cab. He called a cab but there were no rooms to hide because the bar we’re packed so we decide to hid on the dance floor.”

“It was stupid, I know.” Jessica chuckles “But we can’t think of anything to hide from them. The floor was packed, there are bouncers around the club, and we thought we’re safe. But I should know that Donghae is a clever man, he always has a plan. That’s why we were drugged. Gave me a lower dose than yuri’s, and when I woke up……we were on a hotel room. Yuri’s knocked out beside me. A letter from Donghae on the bed bedside table and when she woke up the next day, I was sprawled on the bed .”

It was stupid. Tiffany thought the story was stupid and a lie. It was a stupid lie. “What part of it you said nothing happened?” she calmly said. “And what’s on the letter?”

“Donghae wrote that I need to Break Yuri’s Heart. And I should know what to do. And I was going to do it.”

“Jessica! Donghae is your Ex! You don’t have to do what He has to say!” Jessica looked down on the floor

“He maybe my ex, But he still controls my life. Don’t ask why, I can’t tell you the reason why I have to follow his command” ‘Because I’m a spy and he is my boss’ Jessica thought ‘If you only knew’

“I was going to do it, I stripped of my clothes and half of Yuri’s when she opened her eyes.” Jessica looked at Tiffany’s angry face. “That night she said called me as you, she called me tiffany, that you are beautiful, that she loves you. And when she touched my shoulder and saw that I was , she said that she wants it to be special. Romantic and Special.” She smiles at her friend when she saw tiffany blushing.

“She never cheated on you tiff. Even if she’s heavily intoxicated she always cares for you. She may think of me as you but she still respects you. That’s why I stopped, but I knew that Donghae will be checking up on us that’s why I leave our clothes on the floor. For him to know that I’ve done it.”

“So nothing happened?” Tiffany breathed. “Does she know it?”

“Yeah, I told her before. But I asked her not to tell anyone. I asked her and Seohyun to do that for me, ask a favor. The only thing I can say to you right now is Donghae can control my life. Even if I don’t want to do it he finds a way to torture me and give in.”

“Nothing happened” Tiffany repeated, letting Jessica’s word sink in on her mind. Her girlfriend never cheated on her. “Nothing happened but I still let my sister beat her up like that”

“You don’t know tiff, and you are hurting. You also can’t control your sister as she was just protecting you. Though me, I failed to protect Yuri.”

Silence

Jessica stared at Tiffany for a long time. Contemplating if what she said is enough

“You want to know something else?” Jessica asked.

“Is there something I need to know?” Tiffany countered.

“None that I can think of” Jessica chuckled “I just want to share you something.”

“Ok shoot” Tiffany gave in. she looked at Jessica, Leaning with her elbow on her thighs.

“I never loved Yuri’s at first” Jessica said.

“Excuse me” Confused, Tiffany starts to lean more to her friend.

“Donghae hates Yuri so much he told me to seduce her when I first met their group. After that, i hated going to school knowing that Yuri will irritate me. Making her cute funny face’s and charming smile just to cheer you up and make you feel better”

Tiffany smiles, she knows that. Yuri always do that to her.

“She does that every day until to the point that I missed it. Liked it and Love it. And then I loved her which is not that hard to do, but still not enough to be in love with her. She always told me loved me, but I know it wasn’t true. I always asked myself why.”

Jessica sat up from her seat and takes a seat beside Tiffany. Tiffany looked at Jessica with a questioning look. Her friend took her hand, placing it in between hers.

“I always asked myself why I didn’t believe Yuri that she loved me, until you came to her life. That’s when I knew that she just loved me as a close friend, a part of her family. She is not in love with me, but in love with you.”

“Why are you telling me all this?” Tiffany looked at their clasped hands. She was a bit light headed on their whole conversation. There’s a lot to take in and she’s trying not embarrassed herself for cheering knowing that Yuri never loves Jessica like her.

“I am saying this all to you. So you can weight your decisions more. In short, don’t you dare let Yuri go” Jessica glared at tiffany, but giggled at the end.

Tiffany giggled with her. Appreciating her friend’s honesty. She knows somehow, she has this urge to be angry with her friend. But something inside her stops her. Something inside of her told her to thank her more than to hate her. “Thank you Jessica, you don’t how this talk lifts some weight on my shoulder”

“Glad to help” Jessica stoop up, dusting her jeans on her thighs and behind.

“Jessica” Tiffany calls her friend, stopping Jessica from what she’s doing “How you define Yuri’s love to you and me?”

Her friend puts her hands on her hips and looked at the sky. Thinking of something to answer Tiffany’s question and she smiles.

“Yuri’s has this wolf blood thingy right?” Tiffany nods, remembering the festival on Yuri’s grandparent’s house. “Think of me as her ‘Puppy Love’ and you……..You are her ‘mate’ And you do know that wolves mate for life right?” Then, Jessica waves her hand to a red faced Tiffany about to go inside the house. But she saw two figures coming from the woods. “They’re here”

Tiffany immediately looks up and saw an exhausted Seohyun and sweating Yuri. ‘Hot sweating Yuri’ Tiffany shook her head from her thoughts and stood up from the bench.

“Seohyun you looked like you’re about to pass out. Let me help you and fix you up inside” Jessica lead the tired Seohyun inside the house. But not without winking to tiffany, leaving her friend blushing more.

“H-Hi” Tiffany looked at Yuri, seeing her girlfriend ‘Yes, Girlfriend’ Scratching the back of her neck, trying to avoid her eyes timidly.

Tiffany somehow found courage, took a step forward and rests her hand on Yuri’s. Her hand landing above Yuri’s fingertips cupping Yuri’s jaw and cheek. Smiling on the effect her hand has to the blushing Girl.

“Hi”