Chapter 7 DORKS

my hero, my prince

 

Yuri's POV
 
I look at the students cheering for us, seeng all of them again brings back all memories of me being a normal me, clumsy me, happy me, high spirited me. I wonder if that me will come back? 
 
Maybe
 
Maybe not 
 
Then i see a familiar face, Blonde hair, White skin, small eyes, with an ice cold aura around her.
 
Jessica.
 
No, That me will never comeback, She take it away from me...My Happiness.
 
Then another face i saw seems familiar to me, the face that i've been missing for the past weeks, the angelic face, with an beautiful eye-smile that i want to see.
 
Tiffany
 
on the second thougth, maybe yeah, maybe that me will comeback because of her.
 
The teacher tell us to take a seat, i wait for taeyeon to choose a seat for us, Eventhough we will be in the school, we need to be with each other in case we have missions to discuss on.....well, except seohyun she is in highschool building.
 
She choose the last row at the back, since there's no other student sitting at the back it is a good place fr us, Sooyoung followed her and sit on her right side, which mean i'll be on the other side of taeyeon, near the window. As I walk to the class, i look at jessica, she's on her deep thought, she's nervous and i see beads of sweat on her forehead. Wanting to ask if she's okay, I stop walking and look at her, I want to approach her but i don't know how to. Noticing that someone is standing on her side she raise her head and look at me, She look surprise when she saw me.
 
"Y-y-yuri" She stutter
 
"Jessica" i nod and continue to walk and seat near the window. Not knowing that that simple thing that i've done make a huge impact to the other student. Beside jessica is my ex-girlfriend they don't know why we break-up, they don't know that she cheat on me. 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________
 
As the class start, i only stare at the window watching other student running around the oval. It seems they have a physical education class today. perhaps it 100m dash battery test. I open my bag and look at my schedule. I search for my P.E. class and there you have it, It will be tomorrow.
 
Yes!
 
then i search for what kind of sport we will having this term.
 
"swimming"
 
Double Yes!
 
I love P.E. and i Looove swimming!
 
A smile start to appearon my lips when i see tiffany looking at me. No she's not looking
 
She's staring at me, like what she did when we are at the bar.
 
I smile at her and mouthed "hi" then her cheek reddend a bit, she nod and quickly turn her head infront. She fan herself and pat her cheeks to lessen the redness of it. I start to chuckle which brought the attention of taeyeon and sooyoung to me. Sooyoung open as she saw me chuckling, while taeyeon smile at me.
 
"what?" i whisper to them
 
"nothing! just continue what you've been doing" taeyeon said as show me her dorky smile while sooyoung nodding furiously with a smile on her face.
 
"stop it! sooyoung listen to miss lee" i whisper to them and look to the window.
 
"but we already learn about this, remember? SAALS?" she said as she start to doodle on her notes.
 
"yeah i know" i said as i continue to watch the other student outside the class.
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
I fan myself using my hand and pat my cheeks to lessen the redness of it, I know i didn't see my face right now but i knew my cheek is red because its burning hot.
 
I know airconditoned room supposed to be really cold, but where does this heat came from!!?
 
"Yuri caught you" my mind tell me
 
yeah, she caught me, it's embarassing!
 
"yeah it's embarassing but hey! she say hi to you" my mind keep teasing me.
 
yeah...i should say hi to her too.
 
"and she smile to you." 
 
yeah she's so beautiful..but stop teasing me! I scold my mind as i feel my cheek burning up again.
 
"and...and-"
 
"Stop It!" i said in a half whisper and half shout. I look around if anyone hear what I say, Unfortunately all of them hear it, Prof. Lee is looking at me while she's holding a book, i look at sunny and i saw her "what the hell look" i saw jessica with a "you ok look?" and i saw all the student looking at me with a different expression on their faces. lastly i look at yuri, i saw her with "your doomed" look while her index finger is shaking back and forth. 
 
great...
 
just great....
 
"is there a probblem miss hwang, would you like to tell us why you want to stop the discussion we are talking today?" Prof. Lee said while her hand crossed on her chest and frowning at me.
 
"well b-because-"
 
"the thing is...." i was cut by someone behind me.
 
"i keep throwing tiny paper balls on her, and she got anoyed and shout to me to stop what i've been doing to her." yuri said and all the student look at her.
 
She have this tiny paper balls on her desk and there's another one in her hand about to  throw it to me.
 
"and why you throw paper at her miss kwon?" 
 
"i want to get her attention mam, i don't see her face here at the campus before. and that tiny girl beside her, they're not familiar to me." she said while she throw a the tiny ball to sunny, i saw sunny about to turn her head at the back then got hit on her forehead, she glare at yuri but yuri is giving her a peace sign....cute......everyone is giggling seeing yuri ginning to sunny.
 
"yes yuri they are new for you but not for us, NOW you can continue what you are doing to them when our class end, shall we continue the discussion miss kwon? Prof. Lee said
 
"yes mam, we shall." Yuri said giving Prof. Lee a salute. Prof. Lee just shake her head and continue on the class.
 
I turn my head to yuri and mouthed "Thank You". She nod and smile at me, i was about to give her my famous eye-smile when i saw her friend....I think she's taeyeon moving her head beside yuri while looking at me, She have this dorky confuse look and open a bit. she then look at yuri, Yuri start to chuckle and shove taeyeon's face, 
 
I turn my head in front when i hear the bell ringing.
 
"Okay class don't forget to study about what we dicuss today, specially you three at the back, sooyoung would you stop eating at my class, and you miss kwon, miss kim, stop fooling around" Prof. Lee said and she start walking outside the class.
 
"yes prof lee~" taeyeon said with her cute voice and all the student laughs. "DORKS" I laugh a bit and look at yuri, but she's gone I saw her walking outside. i want to talk to her but she's gone. Oh well maybe we can see again on the next class, next class? lunch break.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
long time no see readers :))
 
this is my firts short update of the year!! 2012!! hooray,,!!!
 
seriously... i've been writing drafts for the next chapters since last december, i already have chapter 7, 8 and 9, :)) 
 
BUT!!!!!
 
i'ts on my phone,  i usually writing drafts when i'm in the mood, but instead of paper or laptop(even if i usually use my laptop)i use my handy dandy phone and i don't have time to rewrite it :))
 
so this is me, AUTHOR begging for forgiveness for not updating the story.. :)) maybe later i'll rewrite my chapter 8 and post it!!
 
thanks for reading.... hope you enjoy.. and please leave a comment, i love reading your comments it motivates me to continue the story
 
TEASER: next chapter ( taeyeon and yuri fight )   because of what?????
 
thanks.. :)
Author A. :)