Chapter 16: Never let me go

my hero, my prince

Tiffany's pov

 

"It's just like your riding a bike, one foot pushing down the other foot pulling up, just try it" Yuri said, demonstrating the pedal treading to me, it looks easy but I tell you this, it's hard from beginners perspective.

 

"I'll hold your hands when you’re doing it, if you do it rights I’ll slowly let you go. What ever happens I’m here, just trust me, okay?" she said, her hand on my shoulder and her eyes staring into mine.

 

oooohhhhhh, melting, I'm melting

 

Afraid to let my squeaky voice to come out, (it's because of my throat is dry from melting into her deep gaze to my eyes) I just nod and hold her right hand.

 

"Okay on the count of three I’ll let go of the rim of the pool and push us to the middle, if you're ready to try it just tell me and I’ll hold your hands" she said putting my hands on her shoulder and move her body close to mine. Now I lost my mind.

 

"One"

 

I want our body to be closer with each other.

 

"Two"

 

Press your body into mine.

 

"Three"

 

I shriek when I feel her feet push the wall of the pool, and my body is no longer on the comfort of the wall. But I feel more comfortable to yuri's presence. Just then I notice that my arms is around her neck, my legs wrapped around her waist and my face is about 3cm apart from her's.

 

"Are you all right?" she said, smiling.

 

"Yeah, yeah" I said releasing my legs from her waist and put my hands where she put it before. I wish the water helps lessen the hotness of my face. I need to cool down.

 

"I think, I can try it" I said, avoiding her eyes (and lips) "just don't let go of me"

 

"I’ll never do that" she said still smiling. "Just trust me okay?" she said with her most soothing voice that I ever heard.

 

She took my hand and slowly move her body from mine, I try to motion my feet like she demonstrate to me before. And fortunately, I'm doing okay, Sloppy, but can be called treading.

 

"So, do you want me to ride you home again?, well you and your sister?" she ask, still holding my hands.

 

"I think so, but you still don't have you own car right? did your father buy you a car already?" I asked, remembering that she doesn't have a car and she only use sooyoung's car to ride us home.

 

"Nope, I still didn't mention it to my father, we'll use sooyoung's car again" she said smiling at me.

 

"And she doesn't mind it?" I asked.

 

 

"No" she looks at sooyoung, then smile "not at all". Then she looks at me. "Technically it’s her car, but temporarily, it's mine"

 

 

"And why is that?" I asked again trying to guess what she means, then "oh...oh" I said remembering what she said last night. "What happened?"

 

She smiles at me "Well she drives my bike, really fast, and loose control of it. She's going to crash onto the river bank and jumps from my bike and let my bike drown to the river."

 

"That’s not bad" is said looking at the ceiling "I think it can be fixed"

 

"Nope, not a chance" she said slowly letting go of my left hand "my bike lands on the riffle and crash on a huge rock, it hit the motor and the main frame of the bike so there's no chance to fix it"

 

"That's beyond bad" I said, shaking my head.

 

"Yup"

 

"So, what did you do when you heard what she has done to your bike?" I ask

 

"It’s simple"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Flashback

 

 

"Yuri I'm sorry, really really sorry" sooyoung said kneeling in front of yuri "don't kill me, I'll do anything, just don't hurt me"

 

"You'll do anything for me?" yuri said, raising her left eyebrow.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I'll do anything, please forgive me."

 

 

"Oh boy, you should not say it sooyoung" teayeon said smirking at sooyoung eating the burger that yuri gave to her.

 

"unnie, why are you eating fast food, you'll die if you eat that" seohyun said, watching taeyeon eating burger.

 

"I'll rather die eating this than not experiencing all the food in the world, here" giving nuggets to seohyun.

 

"I’d rather not eat that than being healthy" she said "beside, yuri unnie bought me a salad from veggie resto before she came here, you want some?"

 

"Nope, thank you though" taeyeon said.

 

"Okay, since you said you're going to do anything just to forgive you, I want you to buy me a new bike, A Ducati bike, the Superbike 848 evo corse SE, i want that one"

 

"Okay....wait its expensive!"

 

"I know, but I always want that one, buy me that one. And starting tomorrow, I’m going to use your car until you give me my new bike, understand?"

 

"Okay, I understand, but how about me?" sooyoung ask

 

"I'll give you a ride, when i feel so, but when I don't want to, ask teayeon to give you a ride"

 

"Okay" sooyoung said lowering her head.

 

"And one more thing" yuri said holding the bag full of food.

 

"What?" sooyoung said feeling irritated.

 

"No food for you tonight" she walk outside the apartment and shut the door smiling like an idiot and eating a burger from the bag.

 

"But yuri!!!" sooyoung said about to run outside "I'm hungry!"

 

"Here, I took three pieces of chicken and two burger for you" teayeon said "I know this is going to happen"

 

"Thank you tae" sooyoung said eating the first burger.

 

"unnie, yuri unnie said to give this to you" seohyun said holding a bucket of chicken from outside.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So what did you do to the remaining food?" I ask

 

"hmmmmm....I ate it" she said smiling at me.

 

"All of it?"

 

"Nope, I ate it with yoona"

 

"yoona?" a bit shock "I thought she sleep after we ate"

 

"Nope she was ask to take out the trash from your house when I saw her" she said

 

"Oh" that yoona, she never mention it to me.

 

"Okay I think you're ready to be on you're own" Yuri said getting ready to let go of my hand.

 

"Okay, count to three okay" I said.

 

"One"

 

I don't want to let go of your hand

 

"Two"

 

I just want to hold it until.....forever.

 

"thr-"

 

 

"AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

 

Then we hear a dolphin shriek and we know who it is. It's jessica. We look around and saw

 

jessica swimming around and taeyeon following her.

 

"She seems tired" Yuri said looking at them. "And she's on the middle of the pool" she hold my hand and lead me on the side of the pool. I look at her and I see worry on her eye. "Hey could you wait for me for a sec, I think sica needs help" she said looking at me.

 

"Oh, okay" As i said that she swim to jessica and hold her shoulder. Jessica then, hugs yuri tightly and smile a bit. They are talking with each other when taeyeon came to them, taeyeon bows a bit and saying sorry to jessica and jessica forgive her. While still hugging yuri, Yuri then swim with her to the side of the pool which is near me.

 

I felt something in my chest when I see them hugging

 

And it hurts.

 

Trying to know what happen, I go to them just about the time they reach the poolside.

 

"Hey, what happen?" I ask yuri whose helping jessica to sit at the rim of the pool.

 

"taeyeon chase her around the pool, and she swim from her to avoid her but, she became tired, and feeling her leg cramping" Yuri said holding jessica's leg, massaging it.

 

"Where’s taeyeon?"

 

"She's in the locker room, changing, she will help jessica to the locker room" she said smiling at me.

 

"How about you? You should do it instead of taeyeon" I said or else lying, I want her to stay with me.

 

"You pabo, I'll stay here with you" she leans a little closer to my ear "and I still don't want to let you go"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey! Update! 

 

I fail to finish cahpter 17 :(

 

enjoy this one though.

 

Yulsic!! Yulti shippers let me hear you voice!!

 

 

thanks,

Author A. ◕‿◕