Chapter 39: Getaway

my hero, my prince

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD! That was soooooo spicy!” yuri said fanning

The two girls are laughing at her “mission accomplished seohyun!” Jessica said earning a high five from the younger girl. “I told you, you will regret this unnie!” seohyun said as she gave yuri a glass full of water.

Yuri drank all of it and opens “god! You really put all those spicy things on that pizza!” she said tearing up. “More water please!” she said moving her glass in front of her.

“No! Enough with water use this” Jessica said give her a spoonful of sugar Yuri opens and the older girl feed her. “How is it?” Jessica asked looking at yuri.

Yuri let the sugar melts on “it actually helps” she nods her head “thanks sica! I just need a bit of water its toooo sweet!!” yuri said asking for water which seohyun and Jessica laughed at.

After they eat pizza seohyun asked if they can go home and all of them agreed, and yuri decide to sent Jessica home first since it’s two bloks away from their apartment.

The three of them walk together as they go back to the alley to where yuri parked her car. “Its one week away to summer vacation yet it’s so cold” Jessica warm her hand by rubbing and blowing air to it. Yuri grabbed jessica’s hand and put it on the pocket of her jacket “here, maybe this can help” yuri looked at Jessica as she rubbed the blonde girls hand inside her pocket.

“T-thanks” Jessica stutters on yuri’s sudden action. She doesn’t know how to react, it puzzled her why this girls still acts so sweet to her even if they both know yuri loves tiffany so much and also know that she started to grew feeling for taeyeon. But at the same time she misses yuri’s sweetness towards her. “seohyun-ah stop texting yoona that you behaved and you will see her in a few minutes” yuri teased seohyun. Jessica looked at seohyun, she saw the young girl blushing “yah! Unnie! It’s because of you why my girlfriend is so suspicious!”

Jessica chuckle as she saw seohyun stamp her feet and pout “yoona’s jealous because of you?” she asked yuri

“Yes, unnie because she was so sweet and all yoona kept being jealous because of her!” seohyun answers for yuri. Jessica pulled her hand from yuri’s jacket and started to chuckle “player” she said and walk faster ahead from them.

“Yah! I’m not!” yuri chase Jessica “yeah! You are unnie!” seohyun also said running with Jessica. Jessica held the younger girl hand and ran away from yuri. On the other hand yuri chase them “yah! I’m not! Bring it back! You two are so dead when I caught one you!”

The three of them ran and laugh like little children, some people saw them and smile at them, some gave them way and some got almost hit but yuri says sorry in the end. When at yuri’s building alley, Jessica tripped and almost fall hard on the ground but yuri had enough time to run faster and catch her.

“How did you?” Jessica was shocked at the younger girl. Last thing she knew yuri is far enough from her that even if she tried to catch a person on that certain length she would probably fall.

 “Gotcha!” she was interrupted by yuri when she felt the younger girl’s hand on her side tickling her.

“YAAAAHHH!!! STOP IT YURI!” she stood up from yuri and ran to seohyun. “seohyun help me~” she hid behind seohyun and the maknae start to spread her hand wide to block yuri.

“seobaby! Let me chase her or else!”

“Else what?”

“I’ll tickle you!”

Seohyun dropped her hand and let yuri chase Jessica “traitorrrr!” Jessica yelled as she ran from yuri.

Yuri caught Jessica on her waist, lift her and turn her around. “yaaahhh!!! Let me go!” Jessica yelled as she hit yuri in the arm. Yuri and seohyun just laugh as they heard the infamous dolphin shriek from the ice princess.

“Well looks who’s happy here?” a young man start to walk near the three girls with three big men of his own. “It seems that the two of you had a blast the other night in where is it again?...........oh on ah HOTEL and what room number it is? Oh! 405?”

“What do you want donghae?” yuri gently let Jessica go and hid the older girl behind her back. Seohyun on the other hand took her unnie’s hand to completely hide the helpless girl from her ex.

“Oh! Hello seohyun I don’t see you there” Donghae wave at seohyun “oh nothing much really, just walking around and all”

seohyun snickered as she remember jessica’s story on how yuri kicked the fish face’s earlier. “This guy really has a face as thick as a pyramid wall does he?” she whispered on yuri.

“You tell me?” yuri answered. Jessica heard the two girls in front of her and silently laughs on herself. “If that’s the thing then we will keep on going then, it’s nice seeing you again donghae, goodbye” yuri led the two girl onto the basement where her car is parked.

“wait…yuri-ah”

Yuri turns around to look at him

“How was it? The other night?” donghae asked with a sly grin on her face.

Jessica heard it and tucked yuri’s sleeve while she shook her head asking yuri not to answer it.

“I’m sorry donghae, it is a private thing you’re asking.” Yuri obliged Jessica and politely answered donghae.

Eager to have an answer “how about you Jessica? Is she good in bed? Did she rock your world like I did to you when we did it together?” donghae smirked at Jessica.

“What happen to me and jessica that night is non of your ing business donghae!” yuri said on her firm voice “now would you mind if you stop asking question and let us go while I’m not mad at you which is nearly there and I know that you know what will happen if you keep bothering me. Us?”

“I would not mind yuri-ah, you can go now” donghae said, sly smile still plastered on his face. “oh! Before I forgot, what date and time is it?”

“It’s 3 pm in the after noon, July 15, why?” this time seohyun answered while yuri led Jessica on her car.

“Nothing……..I just forgot” donghae smirked. “Bye for now yuri, don’t worry for now on I will not bother Jessica again, she’s all yours” donghae turns around and started to walk.

Inside the car, Jessica stares on the walking donghae with her men. Knowing his ex for a long time, she knows donghae is up for something really bad. “unnie? Are your ok?” seohyun said to have the attention of the older girl.

“I’m ok” Jessica lied, she still thinking what donghae is planning and why he gave up so easily.

“Jessica something’s bothering you, tell us please” yuri pleaded as she put her seatbelt on and start the car’s engine.

“Its donghae, I know him. He will not give me up easily like that” Jessica said looking at seohyun and yuri.

“How can you be sure unnie?” seohyun asked.

“Because the kind of donghae I know is the one who will kill in order to get what he want. And all he wants right now is to bring you down yuri.” Jessica looked at the rear view mirror to see yuri.

“Why me?”

 “I should have told you this earlier, but donghae is our leader’s son, general and has his own troop of terrorist which is me under it. And that will be the first info I will give to you” Jessica said. “And the reason he hated you the most is that your father, Gen. Kwon, one of the leader of the agency you are with, is the one who kills his mother and sister.”

“I ask you again why me?” yuri asked in her serious voice. “Why not my father”

“Because he said you are even and he and you will just settle things up” Jessica said lowering her head, wishing yuri will get it immediately.

Yuri stopped the car first thing she heard what had Jessica said.

“unnie?” seohyun asked in confusion.

Yuri then wipes her eyes using the back of her hand, raising her head and trying to stop her eyes from crying.

“I’m sorry yul” Jessica said, she too started to cry silently when she heard the sob of the tanned girl.

“unnie?” seohyun said, she put her hand both on yuri’s and jessica’s shoulder.

“seohyun, after sending Jessica to her house, I will be going on the agency. I need to talk to my father, are you coming with me?” yuri wipe the last tears on her eyes and start to drive again.

“unnie, what are you going to say to you dad?” seohyun asked still confuse.

“I need to tell him who’s the person responsible on mom’s death and the unknown death/missing of my sister”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author A ◕‿◕