chapter 9 : Burger :))

my hero, my prince

 

 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
"What was that?" sunny asked me.
 
"huh?" I asked innocently even though I really know what she's asking. Sometimes, teasing someone makes my day, Specially teasing sunny (because if i tease hyoyeon she'll knock my head multiple times, and if i tease sica, she will transform into hellsica and take all the living daylight out of me.)
 
"Miyoung-ah, don't act innocent I know that you know what i'm talking about." Sunny said with a bit higher voice than her normal.
 
"sunkyu-ah, I don't really know what you're talking about" Heh! you say my real name i'll say yours.
 
"Aish" sunny said giving up. walking staright to the cafeteria lining up with the other students buying food.
 
Jessica, whose mind is not with her right now follow sunny and line up with others. Seriously, what happen to her? Is it because of yuri? It seems they know each other before yuri and her gang left the school? Oh well i think i need to ask her on this one. maybe she also need to talk, looking at her right now is like i have this zombie friend walking but still have the icy glare on her. Oh!! Now she's glaring at the cafeteria staff.
 
"Hey jess you alright?" I asked her, i look at the caf staff that jessica has been staring, God she look so scared.
 
"huh?" jessica stop glaring at the staff and look at me, as if she just woke up, and there she is!!, zoning out while standing at the cafeteria and buying food, maybe she can eat while zoning out? "yeah...yeah....i'm good." she said then she begin choosing food and I too begin to choose...OOOooohhh, Burger, I've got to get one!
 
We finnish buying food and find a seat outside the caf where we usually eat, i called it "the umbrella room", you know the tables with cute red umbrellas standing in the middle? 
 
yeah that one.
 
"So what is it really~?" sunny ask again, whinning, using her aegyo voice.
 
"okay, okay!! can we please sit down first and i'll tell you everything you want to know when we're eating, cause i'm hungry!" And i want to eat this double cheese burger with extra lettuce and tomato (i still have to eat healthy even if its burger). "where's hyoyeon by the way?"
 
"really? yey!, hyoyeon text me earlier that she can't be with us this lunch, they are busy practising the dance that they'll teach for the high school student later." sunny said
 
"oh. okay." I place my tray at the table and sit, jessica too place her tray on the table, i look at her food and surprise took me on what i saw.
 
"uhm, jess, are you going to be full if you only eat that?" i asked jess who is still zoning out, where the heck does her brain go? 
 
"yeah jess? we still have 3 class to go, you don't want to starve in class don't you?" 
 
sunny added up, all we see on her plate is two piece jelly pudding. How on earth a person can eat two jelly pudding at lunch! at LUNCH!.
 
"uhm...yeah, i really like it. i like jelly pudding you know, it's nutritious." jessica said.
 
"it's jelly, it's chewable water, it's hard yeh but still it is water." sunny said poking jess's jelly pudding.
 
"yeah...but atleast there's fruit in it." jessica said pointing those little white cubes 
 
inside the jelly.
 
"jess, those are not fruit, it's marshmallows." i said slicing my burger into half."here, eat this, maybe your brain will come back to your skull". I can't belive i'm giving my burger to jess. (okay! half of it, but still!! My BURGER).
 
"thanks, tiff" jess said while chomping my burger.
 
"alright spit it out!" sunny said leaning on the table. and jessica about to spit out the burger (now its her burger! i don't own a burger that already been eaten). "not you jess! its tiff! and that yuri girl".
 
"oh!" jess said and continue eating her burger, but start to choke when she hear yuri's name. seriously what's their deal?
 
 
"ok ok....i'll tell you. Do you remember when we go to the bar?" i asked sunny, eyeing jessica, and eating my burger.
 
"yup! when jessica and hyoyeon got drunk?" 
 
"yes! well, when we are at the bar? i saw her there, I...I was kinda checking her out." i shyly said.
 
"woooaaah,, tiffany hwang miyoung~ checking someone out~" sunny said in her singing voice, while jessica listening very deeply.
 
"wait wait, how come we did'nt see them on the bar.?" jessica ask in her serious tone.
 
"uhmm..well you don't see them because all of you were grinding your bum off with some other guys you just see on the dance floor." i honestly said to them, really they are dancing like there tommorow when we are at the bar.
 
"oh." jess said again. and eating her burger again.
 
"So what happen next?" sunny ask, wanting to know more.
 
"well...when we are at the bar, i just look at her for a long period of time"
 
"that's it?, and now she's checking you out because you check her out at the bar?" sunny said not amuse at my story. (because i not finnish telling my story!)
 
"sunny please let me finnish first!" i said a bit frustrated, finnishing my burger to focus more on my story. "well, remember what happen to me after the party?"
 
"yup" jessica said while drinking my juice. oh god. she buy senseless food, now she drink 
 
my juice?? good thing your my friend and I dearly deeply love you jess. I snatch my juice from her and drink on it, I look at her and she said sorry.
 
"yeah, you got almost by drunk guys" sunny said.
 
"yeah. well..do you also remember that i was saved by a girl and bring me to the hospital since she doesn't know where i live? well..that girl i was talking about is yuri."
 
"oh" sunny said, I look at jessica and she stare deeply at the table. there has been a moment of silent for the three of us, me waiting for their reaction, sunny still thinking how to react to my story and jessica, i dont think she's thinking anything, 
 
i really think she's zoning out, again. then..
 
"I think i need to start to like yuri and her friends now" sunny said.
 
"what you don't like them?" i ask a bit surprise to what yuri said. and jessica, still zoning out.
 
"not that i don't like them, but i think it's kind of hard to be friends with them, i mean i like them really, specially the tallest girl what's her name?" sunny ask.
 
"uhm, i don't know i've been only looking for yuri ever since they step their feet on the class room." Heck she's the only person i've been thinking before the school start!.
 
"she's sooyoung, choi sooyoung." jessica said.
 
"do you know them? like really really know them?" My mouth start to move without me thinking. ok i've been thinking about jessica and yuri...but that's before!
 
"uh...yeah?, i think so"jessica answered with hesitation on her voice, somethings not right on her answer. i want to ask her again but i was interupted by this midget.
 
"sure she does, every one knows them except us, the tranferees after they left-" yeah i wish we move 1 year earlier so i can meet yuri before she left..or maybe make her stay here and be with me. hehe.. "-so that sooyoung, i like her, she's tall unlike me, but having a chance of being friends with them is just like finding a needle on a haystack."
 
"yeah but i want to talk to yuri to say thank you, i think it's not hard you know. and beside, there are chances that we both have other classes with them just like the class earlier" i said.
 
"yeah, i want to meet yuri too, to say thank you, for saving you." sunny said with her warmest smile plaster on her face.
 
After we eat we chat a bit more about how yuri save me, sunny thought yuri is cool while jessica,,,well jessica, she's zoning out. after lunch we have three classes we attend to. each class i try to find yuri on it. Unfortunately, there's no yuri, or taeyeon, or sooyoung. they are nowhere to be seen. Until the day ends.
 
"do you see yuri in this class tiff? sunny ask she's actually helping me look for yuri so she can see sooyoung too. you know? sunny like sooyoung, me like yuri, yuri is with sooyoung and vice versa, both of us want to see them, and we need to join force to see them.
 
"nah!, i think we only have one class with them today" i said
 
"yeah i think so, maybe tommorow we will se them again. let's go home."sunny said poking jessica's arm who is sleeping on her desk. apparently she wake up, look at her watch and pack her things to her bag.
 
"nah, i need to go to high school dance studio i still need to wait for yoona before we go home"
 
"okay bye, say hi to hyoyeon for me" sunny wave to me and pull jessica with her, while jessica let sunny to drag her, not complaining or anything at all, she too wave to me and 
 
say bye. when both of them disappear, I pack my thing and ready to go to the dance studio.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Okay short and boring update for you folks....next chapter, yoona will meet yuri, and tiffany will no have a conversation to yuri, and yoona to soehyun. (or not)
 
hehehe
 
seriously i really want to know what's my reader think on my ff.. please.
 
for the love of all holy above, comments please. :))
 
love you
 
Author A