Chapter 10: Here we go

my hero, my prince

 

Yoona's POV

 

Shake them dice and roll them

 

Shake them dice and roll them

 

When they ask u what's that dance?

 

You say that's the hustle man

 

"Ok that's our part of the performance, after that, we will be dancing jam together with the boys group" Hyoyeon unnie said as she finish showing us the dance that the college dance group choreographed.

 

So why does the college dance group is dancing in the high school dance studio?

 

Well, we will be having a joined performance for 50th anniversary celebration of our beloved school. Yeah that's right; the elementary and middle school dance group will also have a performance.

 

"That is soooo cooool" minho said.

 

"It’s cool right? but the thing is, since we just finish the dance....and well we kinda forget the positioning of the dancers, and hyoyeon here want to make things go neat and perfect, wants to have a audition SLASH showdown between college members and high school dancers." eunhyuk oppa said.

 

"the thing is, we want to showcase both dancers talent so we want to see what all you've got, and we will pick the impressive dancers to dance in front for the group dance." hyoyeon said

 

Oh!! Goodie!! I want to be in front, I’m sooo confident on my dance that I’m sure they will pick me in front. Plus, seohyun...hehehe, seohyun watching our performance + me dancing in front = seohyun see my impressive dance moves  :D. "Yoona you're so cool! I love you!" i can see seohyun fangirling me. I smile with my widest smile.

 

"Oh there you go! I can see dancers with full of passion and determination! The audition will start! RIGHT! ABOUT! NOW! We prepare a white box there near the sound system, High school dancer please fall in line there and take one piece of paper. It content numbers from 1 to 10, each number will represent us college dancers that you have to battle with. As the audition starts we will call our number and the junior dancers will have to step forward, okay? there will be no judge, only the shout and applause of the other dancers will be our basis of how well do we dance, then, me and eunhyuk oppa will decide what position the dancer will be. Is that okay? Any suggestion is welcome to entertain, any complaints will be denied! And the complainants will be dancing at the back" hyoyeon and laugh at the last part. We all laugh at hyoyeon unnie's joke and start picking our numbers.

 

As I pick a piece of paper, i felt a shiver on my spine, i unfold tha paper and saw a number 10, 10? hmmm. i'm the last one.

 

"unnie what number do you pick" hara asked " mine is number 5" she added

 

"mine is number 7" hyuna said. "How about you minho oppa"

 

"me? i'm number 8" minho said. "taemin her got number 1"

 

"yeah i'm kinda nervous, yoona what's your number" taemin asked.

 

"10, you’re nervous? Hah!! You and luna are the best dancer here at our club what should you be nervous about?" I asked

 

"it's because of eunhyuk and hyoyeon unnie, they are the former dancing king and queen of our club, and now they are the president and vice president of the college dance club. do you remember when we have to perform with them last year before they graduated high school?" taemin said.

 

"yeah" minho said.

 

"they're good" i said.

 

"they are too good" hyuna said.

 

"they are beyond great" hara added.

 

we look at each other with our mouth open then close it and we gulp at the same time.

 

yikes, i never thoutgh of that me, battling with eunhyuk oppa, or hyoyeon unnie? my dream is starting to fall down. i look around the studio and saw hyoyeon unnie talking to my sister tiffany unnie, i walk towards them and say hi to tiffany unnie. "Hi unnie"

 

"what's going on here?" she look around "what's with the piece of paper?"

 

"uhm this is for the audition unnie, we will having a auditon for the position of our performance, the one who impress the group will be put in front" i said, she taking my paper and read it.

 

"10? so your battling with who? she asked

 

"I don't know, the will tell as soon as the battle starts." i said, i notice hyoyeon unnie smile when she hear my number, it could be her number. Oh GOD!.

 

"well if you pick hyoyeon you need to give all you've got, because hyoyeon is a beast, got it?" unnie said. hyoyeon unnie is smiling like a fool. giving signs too fanny but i don't know what is it? then i see fany unnie open with a shock expression, the she saw me staring at her. "well goodluck yoongie,i'll be sitting ther watching the whole performance.

 

I think There is something really bad is going to happen, and i don't think i'm going to like it.

 

As the battle start, eunhyuk stand up from his seat and face to us. "alright the battle will now going to start. As we call the number the junior who pick that number need to step forward and dance." he said, he walk to the sound system and turn it on. As soon as the music start we all sway to the beat. "Okay Number 1!!!" he said, we look to taemin with a shock expression. he too is shock that what he is afraid off to dance with is going to be his opponent.

 

"GO TAEMIN!" hara said.

 

"taemin you can do it!" hyuna said.

 

taemin stand up and step to the dance floor. as soon as his feet lands on the floor he start to dance. then all of the dancer start to cheer. nervous huh?.

 

As the battle continues, i become more nervous.

 

why?

 

because hyoyeon unnie is not calling her number yet.

 

hyuna and hara got both transfer student

 

minho got shindong oppa

 

Oh god, they are good. Then luna from other section got picked by victoria unnie. number 9

 

oh......oh.....number 10. then hyoyeon unnie look at me. Oh god....I'm doomed.

 

My Doomed life became bright again when i saw a familiar girl walking inside the dance studio. SEOHYUN! oh thank god she save me......not literally save me. but she give Strenght!!! enough to beat hyoyeon unnie..ha-ha! No not really, but enough to give my confidence back. She sit near tiffany unnie. Alright Yoona! You can do it.

 

Dance like you've never dance before. Yeah!

 

"Number 10!" hyoyeon unnie said

 

I sigh...a big sigh and step forward.

 

Here we go.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'll update later or tomorrow. :)

 

love ya..

 

author A.

 

comments please!