Chapter 17: Shield and Protections, Gatherings and invitations

my hero, my prince

 

Yoona's POV

 

 

"a-te-te-te-te....ouch ouch, please do it gently." I said jerking away my head from seohyun.

 

"Stay still yoona, I'm almost finish" seohyun said chasing my bleeding nose and wiping the remaining blood from it. "Here! All done, let's go to the clinic before we go to the studio, okay?" she hold my hand and lead me to the hall way.

 

"Yeah, that will be good, my nose is still hurting, but don't you have a singing rehearsal? The school festival is coming pretty soon" I said still holding my nose.

 

She walk back to me and slightly slap my shoulder "You silly, don't you know that our club rehearsal starts first thing in the morning? You should know that because the Arts department agreed that all the singing group will be practicing at morning and the dance group will be at night, the theater arts group will be practicing at noon" she took my hand again and lead me to the clinic "so you don't have to worry about me, you should worry about yourself. I mean, what are you thinking? Protecting your body but not your face?" she said a bit mad.

 

Honestly I didn't do it for my self, shielding my body using my face? Catching the dodge ball using my pretty face? No way I would do that, I'd rather get hit on my body but not on my beautiful face.

 

Seriously.

 

I only do that because of her, protecting her. The last two dopey guys plan to hit her first.

 

Why?

 

Because she hit the first three muscle heads before with ease.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback

 

Minho hit the other two, and I hit one, hyuna and taemin and the other two were hit and they are cheering for us. 4:2, that wouldn't be hard.

 

They hit hara first then minho, minho tried to catch the ball but the ball slipped on his hand

 

Then its 2:2. When they throw the ball to seohyun who is picking a ball from the floor, I run to her trying to catch the ball but I was a second late that's why it hit my face.

 

Seohyun saw that and took the ball that hit my face and throw it to our opponent. It hit the smallest one from their group.

 

I saw seohyun's face when she throws the ball.

 

Her expression, she’s mad.

 

She just stands there with both of her hands on her waist waiting for the last muscle head to throw a ball. When the guy throws a ball she catches the ball with her one hand while the other hand is still on her waist. She playfully dribbling the ball in the air while she is dodging the other ball that our opponent throws at her, then she throw the ball to the guy. The guy was hit on his face like mine, but compare to my bleeding nose. He broke his nose...

 

I feel sorry for him. At the same time, I’m happy. We win of course, something to be happy with, even my nose is in pain, and bleeding.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

"Here we are" she said pointing at the clinic.

 

We go inside then the nurse treat my nose, she give me a cold jelly thingy on a plastic bag for my nose, she said to place it where it hurts the most to stop bruises to appear. Seohyun is sitting on the clinic bed all the time the nurse is treating me, folding her arms to her chest and tapping her feet on the ground, avoiding my gaze whenever she saw me looking at her. When the nurse finish treating my nose, we go out and now walking to the dance studio.

 

"seohyun" I said, trying to start a conversation since the atmosphere between us is a bit awkward.

 

"hmmm?" she said, walking a bit ahead of me, but still not looking at me.

 

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, I try to walk faster to catch up from her. But she start to walk faster, making it harder for me to catch up.

 

"No, I'm not mad at you" she said still not looking at me, but then she sigh and stop walking. From behind I too stop walking and look at her. She turns around and looks at me.

 

"I'm actually mad at my self" she said, walking towards me and stop in front of me. "I know the reason that you got hit by the ball is me" she then put her index finger on my forehead. "You should've just shout my name to warn me" then her finger start to move. She is slowly tracing my nose from the bridge to its tip and taps it.

 

"I don't like it when someone got hurt because of me" she said, she turns around and start to walk again. But before she start to make her second step she turn her head around and look at me "specially you, yoona-ssi" and then she start to walk farther to me. "you coming?"

 

Too stunned to respond from her action before, I just open my mouth and try to make a sound and then run to catch up to her. I look at her when i reach her. She looks at me and smiles at me

 

"Here we are" she said, going inside the dance studio.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yuri's POv

 

"OH MY GOD! YOONA! What happen to you?" Tiffany said when she saw yoona and her bright green nose.

 

"She got hit by a ball when we're playing dodge ball unnie" seohyun said.

 

Dodge ball huh? If I recall, it's seohyuns favorite game that she is playing when we are in our training day. She said it's a good reflexive exercise, and fun. But the thing is, whenever she plays dodge ball, her feelings she felt like: over excitement, over joy, adrenalin and her hypersensitive reflex, helps her loose her cool. In short she loose control. Imagine a prim and proper girl become a monster while playing an accident prone game like dodge ball? Yeah that's her.

 

Tiffany is still talking at yoona when I look at seohyun raising my left eyebrows at her. She lowers her head and mouthed sorry to me. I shake my head and signal my hand to her to come to me. She obeyed me and walk to me.

 

"Loose your cool?" I asked.

 

"A bit" she said still lowering her head. I nod my head at her.

 

"Do you have fun?"

 

"Definitely"

 

"Got mad?"

 

"Yup"

 

At that time there is a thing that came up on my mind and need to be asked to her.

 

"You like yoona and when she got hit, you got mad?"

 

She looks at me a bit surprise on what I said.

 

"How did you know?" she asked.

 

"Agent with a killer instinct, don't blow up our cover seohyun, you need to be careful now, yoona is a kid with a great curiosity, better be careful" I said walking away from the daze seohyun to yoona.

 

"Hey yoona, feeling better now?" I asked yoona looking at her nose.

 

"Yeah unnie, seohyun is so cool when she plays dodge ball, you should see her playing" yoona said, smiling at me.

 

"She is?" I asked being cool on playing dodge ball means she must have do something incredible. Speaking of blowing up our real identities. I look at seohyun again, but she looks on the floor. "I should watch her next time you play dodge ball again, text me when you do that, okay?"

 

"Yup yup" yoona said with her cute voice. I ruffle her hair and I laugh at her. Honestly, I like yoona for seohyun. A cheerful kid, happy, laughing all the time, just like me, from my old day.

 

"Hey!" someone said. I look around and saw taeyeon waving at us. And she's with jessica.

 

"hey, what brings you here guys?" I asked.

 

"Nothing, I just want to asked you guys if you want to eat dinner with us tonight" she said, smiling michieveously.

 

"Me with whom tae?" I asked

 

Then I get it, it's for sooyoung, seohyun and jessica. Thing doesn't do well when we leave the school, Sooyoung and seohyun don't like jessica when I tell them that she cheated on me. I know it's jessica's fault but we're still friends, and I would like to be with my friends again.

 

"I'll tell them now, wait, can I bring tiffany and yoona with me?" I asked, remembering that I'll give them the ride home.

 

"Yep, jessica is with sunny by the way"

 

"Okay, I'll tell them now".

 

"The usual place?"

 

"Yup"

 

Hyoyeon, Tiffany and yoona agree immediately, while seohyun only agree when I told her that yoona will come, and sooyoung agree because of my bike.

 

The Practice finish at 6 and we are going to our favorite resto/bar. I asked seohyun to sit on our car while hyoyeon sooyoung and jessica and sunny is in taeyeons car. Tiffany is on my side while seohyun and yoona at the back. Yoona is sleeping while seohyun is using her mp3 player.

 

"So where are we going?" Tiffany asked.

 

"To district 9" I blankly said.

 

"Where is that?"

 

"At the 9th street of district 9" I said smiling.

 

"Your Joking" she said slapping my shoulder.

 

"Nope I'm not, look at the street sign." I said pointing at the street sign.

 

It is indeed at the 9th street of the distric 9. Funny I know, but it’s a cool bar.

 

"Funny eh?" I asked

 

"Yup, But it kind of cute" she said smiling at me, she look at the rear view mirror and smile. "They are cute too" she said.

 

"Yup, I know" I said looking at seohyun and yoona, Indeed they look good together.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey Guys!, long time no read eh? :D

 

Late update for Chapter 17.

 

So many yulsic and yulti shippers only one will end up together. Oh. its not.

 

It should be So many yulsic and yulti shippers, but yuri need to choose one.

 

It's a hint.

 

If you get it just tell me :) Private message will be good. :D CHAPTER 18 will come up next, I'm going to eat first

 

enjoy reading

Thank you,

Author A. ◕‿◕