Chapter 42: When rain dancers dances Part 2

my hero, my prince

Tiffany’s POV

“And this is the Towns hall, the last stop on our village tour today. All your questions about the history of this village will be answered once you enter the towns hall and I'll be happy to accommodate you all.” Seohyun said holding her mini megaphone.

She really took it seriously when Yuri asked her to be our tour guide today. The funny thing is, Taeyeon and Sooyoung bought a tourist cap to play along with Seohyun.

They even gave pamphlets to the 6 of us.

But honestly, the tour is pretty entertaining.

“hyunnie~ I’m hungry”, Yoona whined as she raised her hand behind me.

Everyone looks at her as she pouts her lips and rub her tummy like a kid. “Now that you said it, I’m getting hungry too” sooyoung said as she walked towards Yoona to grab the younger girl’s hand and ran away, “Let’s go”.

“Since sooyoung-unnie is hungry there will be no way to continue this tour. Let’s head back to the house, maybe nana prepared something for us to eat” Seohyun said calmly. “I’m just going to text yoongie that we’re going home”

“Ne~” Taeyeon yelled filled with her aegyo.

“Ei cute” Jessica mumbled but enough for all of us to hear. Everyone turned to her but she hid herself on taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Aish…don’t be too cute in front of us” sunny pouted “if only sooyoungie chose me over her beloved tummy” then we both shook our head agreeing to sunny.

That sooyoung, she always forgets her sunny bunny whenever she’s hungry.

As we walked to the street, I kept looking everywhere to find a certain tan girl.

Yuri.

If I remember correctly, Min Jae also known as Dada and Yuri are preparing stuffs for the festival. But as I look around, everywhere we go, people are preparing stuff for the festival.

Stalls, booths, ride etc.

People are everywhere, but I can’t see her, not even her shadow.

“If you’re looking for yuri-unnie, she’s in the woods with dada” Seohyun interrupted me, giving me an ice cream like everyone have.

“Oh, thank you” I smiled at her; I took the ice cream and started eating it. “By the way, what are they doing on the woods? Don’t tell me they're making a horror house or scary stuff there. Because I’m telling you, I don’t want to set foot or even a toe nail in there.” I warned her, that made her chuckle.

Seriously, horror house is like a huge chunk of a kryptonite to me.

“No unnie, they are gathering dead trees for the bonfire on the beach.”

“Bonfire? Are we going camping?”

“Yip! Bonfire, but not for camping” I didn’t notice that we are already on the house until seohyun stop in front of me. “It is the main attraction of this town’s festival. It will happen tomorrow midnight, No more questions unnie~ I’m hungry” Then she ran inside calling nana’s name with full of aegyo.

To our surprise, Nana did prepare a bunch of food for us. (I wonder where those two shikshin ate.)

Oh Well….

Since tiffany is hungry too, she will eat till her heart's content.

That’s what nana said before we ate.

Let me tell you this.

Nana’s cooking is the best.

Eating food like this will make me fat.

Naaaaaaahhh… it is all worth it.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After lunch we started helping nana to prepare other foods for the festival. Since I’m not good on holding a spatula and facing a fire stove and slicing veggies, Nana asked me to knead a dough to a small ball. She said she will make chocolate cookies for the kids who will watch the bonfire tomorrow midnight.

She also asked me to call the liquor store to deliver a bunch of alcoholic drinks for the bonfire after party.

Yeah~ they maybe aged but partying is still on their blood.

But nana said yuri asked for it.

She said yuri is the host for the after party for the young adults like us. The after party for the elders will be held here inside the house.

After an hour of preparation, yoona and sooyoung came with the alcoholic drinks that I ordered.

Though they are already full from eating at the restaurant, they started to eat again when they saw nana’s dishes.

Huh!

Shikshins!

After that they joined us for more preparations.

God it’s so tiring.

But time passed soooo fast as we finished doing things past dinner. And after dinner, we split up doing our personal stuff. Yoona and seohyun told us that they are going to walk on the garden, Taeyeon and Jessica doing the same. Then sunny and sooyoung watched a movie which hyoyeon and Nicole joined too. Actually they also invited me on watching a movie but I declined.

Why?

Cause it'll look like a group date!

Sunny and sooyoung

Nicole and hyoyeon! (Although they're a bit awkward with each other)

Plus the movie they're going to watch is a horror movie.

I can’t watch that type of movie without yuri beside me.

I mean seriously!

Last time we watched a horror movie I was like a baby koala hugging her mother ever soooo tightly.

So I decide to go to the room that me and yuri share with and continued unpacking the things from my little bag.

A.k.a. my bag of undies

And I did a record of doing it sooo fast for the first time on my life.

And now I don’t know what to do.

Gosh! It’s so boring!

Where the heck is my girlfriend?

She never called OR texted me!

I text her every hour but I don’t receive any from her.

Should I call her?

Such a stupid question!

I’m going to call her and yell her for not calling me!

Or text!

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

“Hello?”

And then my plan fails………..

“Hey, are you okay?” I said when I heard her tired voice.

“I’m just a little bit tired, baby sorry for not calling it’s just, there’s a lot of things to do here and we can’t even rest for a bit until now, sowwweee~”

“It’s ok hon”

“Are you sure?”

“Alright I’m a bit upset that you didn’t call me or even text me, but it doesn’t matter now. You’re here now, not actually here but I can hear you now. I just missed you I guess.” I honestly said.

“I miss you too”

“I love you”

“I love you too”

“………………….”

“You’re bored”

I chuckled at her.

“We’re almost done here, I’ll be there in a bit baby. Will you wait for me?”

“Absolutely”

“Thank you baby, I love you”

“I love you too” I hung up first as I heard dada calling for her.

I took a shower and lay on the bed while watching the tv and wait for my girlfriend to arrive.

I think it’s almost midnight when I felt my eyelid getting heavier every running second and when I heard the doorknob of our room clicked.

And saw the worn out face of my girlfriend, though she still tried to flash a small smile but failed eventually.

“Hey” I said as I stood up from the bed and  walked towards to held her hands.

“Hey baby, how’s the tour? And the tour guide?” she asked still trying to give me a warm smile.

“It’s ok, we got to walk around the town and listen to seohyun blabber about the history and such of the town which is she didn’t finish when yoona and sooyoung ran to a restaurant nearby cause they are hungry. But all in all, it’s great” we sat at the bed still holding hands. “How about you? How is the preparation going?” she started to take her sweater off and threw it on her clothes bin.

“I’m dead tired because dada keep ordering me to do lots of stuff but thanks to that, we finished the preparations for the ceremony today. And we only need to practice for tomorrow” yuri said.

“Practice? For what?” I’m too focused on her answer when she suddenly took her shirt of and her jeans in front of me. “Hey!” even though she’s my girlfriend, I still felt uncomfortable to see her .

Heck I felt uncomfortable when I saw her in swimsuit when we had a swimming class.

Even though I have a slightly eted mind, I’m still not used to it.

When she noticed what she's doing, she quickly took her shirt and covered her upper body with it.

“Sorry Fany-ah, I-“

“It’s okay Yuri, I think you need to take a shower. You sure are tired doing that infront of me” I said still covering my eyes with my hand.

“Ok, you don’t like to see this?” she threw her shirt again and put her hands on her hips flaunting her toned stomach in front of me.

“Go take a shower Yuri, you stink!” I chuckled still covering my eyes. Though I took a little glimpse between my fingers to see her body and completely covered it again.

For the love of god! How does she maintain that glorious body she has!

I don’t know!

“Right” she said sniffing her body. As I heard her foots step walking towards the bathroom I put my hand away from my eyes and prepared my self to lay on the bed.

“Are you sure you don’t want a piece of this?” Yuri abruptly walked out from the bathroom topless with her hands on her hips, and smiling like a little kid.

“Kwon Yuri! Bathroom, now!” I yelled and she ran to the bathroom, leaving me laughing at her.

While waiting for her to finish, I took a book from my bag and start reading it. Moments, I heard the buzz sound of the hair dryer and confirmed that Yuri is finished taking a bath.

After a while she stepped out from the bathroom wearing black tank top and red boy short with a small towel around her neck.

So boyish……..

But she actually looks cool.

Knowing that she’s tired, I didn’t dare to say anything but fix myself on the bed. I too am tired but I bet she’s more tired than the rest of us.

I can see it on her eyes.

“Fany-ah” she murmured soon as she laid on the bed and hugged me from my back.

“Hmmmm” I really enjoy it when she’s hugging me like this.

“I love you” she whispered as she nuzzles my neck using her nose.

“I love you too, now sleep or I’ll pinch your cheek and bite you beautiful—“I cut my self off when I turn around and saw her beautiful sleeping face.

She sure is…………….tired.

I poke her forehead and gently trace it to her nose.

“Sleep tight my love” I said giving her a kiss in the forehead. I leaned my head to her shoulder and hugged her as I prepare myself to visit the dream land.

Goodnight Yuri, wish to dream about you tonight.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica’s POV

“Yuri, me, and the other three special unit of the agency will have a vacation on an island, I still don’t know where it is but I will definitely tell you where it is first thing when I set my foot on that island”

“Okay, Any new news other than the vacation?”

“None, other than yoona joined their agency”

“Okay, please be more observing to your surroundings and report anything suspicious on their every move.”

“Affirmative, Sir I just want to ask. Can we please not involve any innocent people?”

“How can you be sure that they are innocent?”

“…………..”

“Jessica, answer me, are you sure that your friends are innocent? Yoona decided to join their team without your knowledge until last weekend, are you sure no one other than Yoona did it?”

“…………..”

“Right, you just want to protect them. You’ve become softer that I thought you would be ice princess. You are melting, and I’m thinking that you are not fit to this mission anymore. And I’m thinking to replace you with…….Anna”

“No! I will do it! I will prove to you that I can do it!”

“Alright then, prove me wrong Jung or else-“

“Jessica?”

“I have to go Donghae, I’ll report anything new from here” I hanged up my phone and turn started walking towards Taeyeon.

“I’m here~” I cutely said.

“Where did you go?” she asked holding my hand.
 
“Hiding” I smiled at her, tightening my hand to hers.

She smiled at me and continued to walk around yuri’s grandparents house.

Speaking of Yuri, What the heck is she thinking?!

Taking a long vacation when I asked her a big favor? The worst part is that she even invited other people, Innocent one that might get involve in my stupid request.

“Sica-ah”. Taeyeon waving her hand in front of me, cutting me off from my deep thoughts.

Taeyeon.
 
The person who loved me from the start, and keeps on loving me ‘til now. And making me fall for her with every words and actions she does, proving me that she loves me with all her heart.

I smiled at her and held her hand as we walk more.

Silence, our walk is full of silence but I like it. Maybe being with her, without talking makes me happy.

Maybe that’s what Yuri has been doing to me.

Making me happy.

Maybe she wants me to experience happiness that I didn’t feel before in my life, even with her.

Experience all happiness that you can muster before you die.

That’s Yuri’s old motto.

Somehow a smile appeared on my lips.

How thoughtful of her.

And since she gave me this opportunity to live like a normal girl with a normal life, might as well use it to its degree that I can die happy.

“Taeyeon, let’s get inside” I pulled taeyeon’s hand and lead her to Yuri’s grandparents house. “Let’s go our room now” I said flashing her with a smile.

Might as well do the things you cannot do when you die.

________________________________
______________________________________________________________________

 

Tiffany’s POV

I woke up with the rays of sun hitting my eyes from the window. God how irritating it is! I still want to sleep.

Last night (or maybe about 5 hours ago) I didn’t have enough sleep cause I kept staring at Yuri’s face. This is the first time we spent a night together.

Speaking of Yuri.

I turned around expecting to see my girlfriend sleeping or else sitting on the bed or around the room. But to my dismay, she’s gone…….again.

But she left me a note that she’s having a rehearsal for the festival. She didn’t say where, but she says that we will definitely meet around midnight.

And it’s 9 o’clock in the morning, and I still have about 15 hours to spend before we meet again. Oh well another day without my love.

I thought this vacation will be lot of me and her.

Guess my thought is wrong.

“Fany-unnie! Brunch is ready! Are you going to join us to eat? After that we are going outside to watch the festival parade, Are you coming with us?” Seohyun knocked on the door first and she opened the door enough to let her head in.

“Yeah I’m coming I’m going to take a bath first though” I said. Getting up from the bed and fixing the comforter along with it.

Great another day as 9th wheel for a group date.

Yuri~ where are you???

____________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________

The festival parade was awesome!

It’s so colorful I’m gonna die!!!

The good thing is there is a lot of pink in every costume the participant had.

I loooove pink.

The parade is a feast to my eye!

I also noticed that Nicole and Hyoyeon became a little bit closer than yesterday. Jessica and Taeyeon is more cuddly (if there’s a word like that, no? I guess I need to create one) than before. I wonder what happened to them last night.

Oh and it’s really cute that sooyoung carry sunny on her back just to let sunny see the parade, cause there’s a lot of people watching the parade. Good thing me, Jessica and Taeyeon are in front of Sooyoung that we can see the whole of it.

The only bad part of the day is that Yoona and Seohyun didn’t talk to each other the whole show. They just stand there and watched it silently. I talked to Seohyun and Yoona sometimes but they just gave me a cold answer.

Like ‘yeah unnie’ , ‘ok’ , ‘hmmm’, and the likes.

Especially from Yoona, she is the coldest one. Not because she was wronged, but because of her pride.

Whatever happened to them last night, I am 100% sure that Yoona is the cause of it. Seeing Seohyun not caring about the issue and not talking to Yoona proves me that yoona is at fault.

Why?

Same old, same old.

Right now we are walking along the beach looking for big debris that we can sit on. Seohyun decided that we will wait for the last festival ceremony here since it will also be held here.

She also brought some marshmallow incase we want to eat some while waiting. Good, some smores will do. Yum yum.

Looking around the beach I saw a big trees filed up as a big bonfire.

No wonder Yuri came on the room last night looking exhausted.

I wonder, what ceremony Yuri will do tonight, considering she have to rehearse it for a whole day.

I asked Seohyun but she kept saying that I need to see it for myself. And she will only tell it when the ceremony starts.

“unnie, guys! The ceremony will start now, let's go to the center and watch it” Seohyun said as she stood up and dust her pants.

We did the same and ran to the big filed woods like kids do.

Sooyoung and sunny started it.

As we come on the spot, we noticed that groups of village people also came and sat on the sand. Guess this ceremony is the most important part of the festival eh?

“Good evening every one! Another festive year we had this year right?” the host of the ceremony said. “This day is the anniversary of our village. As everyone knows, except the tourist who came here today. The history of our village came from a long long time ago. Some said it’s just an old folktale and can’t take it seriously and some said it’s true.

Those people who don’t know the story of our village, and those children who will inherit the story of us. I will gladly tell you the story.

The people of this village consists of what they said wolf blood clan, or human Neuktai. Our blood came from our ancestors and our ancestors blood came from a young girl named Chung Ae. Chung Ae, our mother was lost to this island after her family died. Some said Chung Ae was chased by the people who killed her parents and she hid on the darkest part of the forest. There she saw a vicious Neuktai ready to plunged at her and eat her.

But instead of crying and run from the wolf, she stood on her ground and waited for the wolf to eat her. The wolf wants to eat her but stopped. The wolf then walked to her and seated beside her, then Chung Ae cried till she fell asleep while the wolf wrapped its body around the girl to warm her body from the cold night. The reason the wolf didn’t kill Chung Ae is that the little girl look at it straight to its eyes, that’s one thing the wolf never experienced before and decided to take care of the little girl.

From that day on, the Neuktai becomes Chung Ae’s mother. Protected her, feed her, and housed her. The lone wolf took care of the girl until she grew up and became a beautiful lady. And as Chung Ae grew older, she became curious about the world outside the forest. One day, she sneek up from the wolf and walked to the small village. Then she saw a fine young man in her age and fell in love with him. Eventually the man fell inlove with Chung Ae and accepted the fact that Chung Ae’s mother is a wolf. They married each other and had a kid. The Neuktai love the famiy so much she decided to protect them like she protects her Daughter. And Chung Ae loves the Neuktai so much they decided to live outside the village to live with the wolf on the forest.

But one day, a mercenary who killed Chung Ae’s Parents returned and tried to kill Chung Ae and her family while the Neuktai hunt for food. When the wolf came back on the house, she saw the guy trying to kill a wounded Chung Ae while her Husband and daughter were lying on the floor lifeless. The Neuktai then attacked the guy and killed it. Seeing that Chung Ae were almost out of blood, the Neuktai bit its own body to give the blood she had to its daughter thinking that it will prolong her daughter. Before Chung Ae close her eyes she saw the wolf crying, howling until she fully understand what the wolf is saying.

I promise to protect this child with all my life, as her life comes to its end, I want to sacrifice mine to her. If she dies, I have no reason to live. My gods, goddess of moon take my life and give it to her. Protect her from everything like I protect her when she was a little child.

The goddess of moon granted the wolf's prayer and took the wolf’s life and gave it to Chung Ae. While doing it, the goddess sheds a tear causing to rain hard on the forest.

As Chung Ae’s life prolonged, she met a new man and married him. Had 4 children and created this village. And named it after Chung Ae and the Neuktai that saved her.

As for this time we offer these dead trees to the moon for the little trees we plant to grow big like these trees.

We pray for the dead ones to guide and protect us like the Neuktai did to our mother.

And as we pray to the moon, lets all watch as the trees burn for the goddess to eat. And the native young woman and man dance for the goddess entertainment.”

Then a group of people came out from nowhere wearing various animal skins and started to dance with the beat of the drum. I notice dada humming and singing things that I don’t understand. Then I saw Yuri in the middle of the group holding a torch and threw it to the filed up dead trees. After that, she started dancing with others with her fierce face.

If you ever saw the way they danced and the way they dress you might laugh out loud to them. But seeing them dancing and with the intense atmosphere in here, they are amazing.

I looked at Seohyun and other and saw amazement in their eyes like I had.

They ran like a wolf, their face is fierce like a wolf, they even howl like a wolf. They are amazing, and I just can’t take my eyes from Yuri. How graceful she dance with other, how serious her face and voice.

She’s so cool, and I think I love her more than I love her before.

As the drum beat stops, and the dancers stop. It started to rain, hard.

“The rain falls, the goddess sheds tears for the ones who died and give blessing to the ones who live. Give bow and thank the goddess. And pray for mother Chung Ae to protect us like her mother Neuktai did to her” the Host Said and bow her head.

We did the same as a courtesy to their history.

The rain still falls as the people starts to scatter around as the ceremony finished. And the ‘after party’ for the tourist and the young adults like us started.

“Hey” Yuri tapped my shoulder as she grabbed my attention.

“Hey Yul” I hugged her despite we were both drenched from the rain.

“How’s the party” she pulled herself from the hug and held me on my waist, greeting our other friends who are dancing on the dj’s mix.

“It’s good considering that we’re wet” yoona said hugging seohyun from the back. IIIIiiiii Guess they kissed and make up………..

OOOhhhh lord they really do kiss and making out right now, really right infront of me!

“Hey quit it!” I said, As much as I know yoona as my sister and seohyun as a sweet little girl. I didn’t prepare myself seeing them making out in front of me. It kinda gross me out.

“Jelly?” Jessica said wrapping her both arms on Taeyeon and pressing herself to her partner.

“Yah! I’m not!” I said defensively.

“Fany baby, we can do it if you want to” yuri said hugging me from the back and nuzzled on my neck.

“Y-yah!” I said.

“Guys! You want some drink?” sooyoung interrupted while she hugs her sunny bunny on her right side.

“Yep, definitely! Oh wait, seohyun you can’t drink ok” yuri said to seohyun and the younger girl nodded.

“Baby, I’ll get you a drink ok? Be right back” she peck my lips and walk with sooyoung to the bar. The rest of us start to dance while waiting for them.

_______________________
___________________________________________________________________________________

I didn’t know that yuri has a small alcohol tolerance that I do.

Though we’re pretty much the same actually, she’s a bit drunk and me nearly there.

We walked wobbly to our room and giggling non-stop as we've successfully reached the room.

“That was fun” she said giggling as she took of her jacket and throw it to her clothes bin.

“Yeah that was really fun.”

I completely forgot, she still wearing the animal clothes which suit her fine. And when I said fine, I mean sooooo damn hot.

She took her shoes off and further the room. Still laughing and weirdly start dancing. Not like y y dance that I want to but a hip hop dance.

Weird Yuri is weird.

Another weird thing is that I joined her and hopping while my hand is above my head.

After the dance we laughed again hugging each other tight.

“Oh you’re wet” she giggled as she felt that I’m still drenched from the nonstop rain on the party.

“You’re wet too” I said as I rub my hand on her arms.

“We need to take a bath” she suddenly said with her low and husky voice.

She always has this voice, but somehow when I hear it something comes to my mind.

Maybe it’s the alcohol.

“Maybe we should” I said copying her voice. I imitate her voice with the thought that she will laugh again. But it seems…….it seems I fueled something on her when I saw her eyes changed from slurry to seductive look.

And that look fueled something inside me.

“I think, we need to start taking a bath from taking our clothes out” she seductively said that sends shiver on my spine.

She held the helm of my shirt while she looks at me with her lustful eyes.

I know its lust.

I’ve seen it.

And I felt it.

I felt it inside me too.

And I can’t take it anymore.

“You mean this?” I took her animal skin shirt off and throw it on the floor” she shivered a little bit when she felt the cold air from the ac.

“Hmmmm cold” she purred and pressed her body into mine.

I moved backward when she took my shirt off until I hit the wall. Feeling the cold air, I hugged her tight to the point that both of us can’t breathe. This caused me to shiver more when I felt her hot breathe on my cheek. I bit my lips when the tip of her nose touches my left ear.

I felt her hand roam lower from waist to my thighs, then she carried me with a one swift move. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she traces my neck with her nose.

“Yuri-ah~” I said breathlessly as she gave butterfly kisses on my neck that made me moan a bit.

She teases me as she brushes her lips against mine. Feeling her lips sends shivers on my body, making me hot on the lower part of my body. She bit my ear and nibbles it before letting it go. I whimpered every time she did things on my neck.

“Yuri-ah~ please~” I begged. I can’t hold it anymore.

She granted my plead when I felt her soft lips against mine. She kissed me as her hand roam on my body. She my lower lip while I let my mouth open as she kisses me passionately.

The passionate kiss we had become aggressive when I fought back kissing her more. She carries me on her study table, moving all her stuff on the floor. I still wrap my legs to her as I sat on the table causing her to smirk before kissing me again.

I reach for her animal skin skirt and try to rip it from her.

“Easy there love” she said still nibbling my neck, she took her skirt off and kick it on the floor. “There” she said kissing me again on my lips.

She lowered her kiss from my lips to my jaw, while her hand roaming near my . Lowering it more, I felt her wet lips on my chest. My breath became uneven when I felt her breath on the top of my bra and her hand on my back near the hook of the only clothes I have on my upper body. She unhooks my bra revealing my . I arched my back when I felt her lips around my left mound, teasing me with her hot breath and butterfly kisses.

“yuri-ah~ don’t tease me” I begged want to feel her lips on my .

She stopped and looks at me in the eyes. The lust on her eyes, she wants it.

The way I like it too.

She crashed her lips into mine, biting my lips in the process. I moan loud when I felt her hand touch my . Her warm hands knead my mounds, and her lips moved down on my neck, it this time. I wrapped my legs on her waist tighter as she moves her hands on me.

I moved my hand to her back attempting to unhook her bra and strip it from her.

More.

I want more.

I kissed her chest when I heard my phone ringing.

I ignore it wanting to explore my girlfriend’s body.

It stops and I continue kissing her.

Then we heard a knock on our door “Fany-unnie! Mom is calling! She says that she want to talk to you! she will call again and she is expecting you to answer it this time.”

I ignored it again, and suddenly I heard my phone ring again.

“Fany-ah” she said when I kissed her right .

“Uhm, I think you need to answer the phone” she said, she purred the last word as I still kissing her mound. “I think it’s you mom, I-I’ll be taking a bath outside.” She said breathlessly.

She took a robe from her closet and walked out of our room.

Shoot…..

We’re almost there.

We almost did it.

I picked up my phone about to answer it.

As much as I love my mom, this is not the best time to call me.

This is the second time we almost did it.

I pushed the answer button and ready to answer my mom.

“Hi mom”, I said irritably.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

In behalf of Author A, this is her editor-in-chief (EIC) posting a chapter update.

She's terribly busy with work and her short holiday break didn't give her time to do more writing.
Nevertheless, because she loves you all so much,
she was able to write you an update.

Hope you enjoy this update as well as enjoy the rest of the holidays!

To my love Author A, hope to see you very soon. I love you!

Cheers,

EIC