Chapter 57: Family pt. 1

my hero, my prince

Chapter 57: Family

 

"The coast is clear. Team leader can leave and approach the back position. Beta group will take care on the front line" The leader of the Beta group tapped her earpiece to talk to troops.

Sooyoung nodded and tapped Yoona who's a bit shaking from multiple gun fires she heard moments ago "You okay?"

"A bit shaken but at least I'm still alive" Yoona tried to joke.

The taller girl just shook her head and jumped down from the tree, followed by the younger girl and they walked to the back of the house.

They made it on the back and changed their guns for a close ranged fight.

As they predicted, the fight was more intense on the back.

The front of the island was a bit more of the sea while in the back it was the forest. More space for the enemies to hide from them.

"You should rest for a while; we need Yuri's distress call before making our move."

"Maybe we should help build the infirmary inside the house for the fallen. The other troops were already there to pick up those with wounds and injury." Yoona nodded as the walk inside the house to help the others.

She chooses not to argue with Sooyoung.

She needed to remind herself that this is not about herself. She needed to be alive, thus she obeys.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"30 seconds on your left with knife and gun" Taeyeon scoped thru her binoculars. Then she heard a scream from the person she was scoping. She smirks as she saw the shadow of her friend.

‘Damn she was fast' she cursed.

"We're near to their base. Send more troops to this area for back-up. Should I advance more?" Yuri asked as she throws her knife to the person on her left. She and 5 alpha teams we're advancing on their grounds, while Taeyeon and other 10 Alpha sharpshooter troops we're hiding on the highest spot they found to scope the area where the other 6 are fighting on the ground.

So far they are on advantage.

The tactic was so effective, the enemies were caught off guard and before they know it they are screaming from pain.

But still they have other group behind them with the same tactic. And another group nears the house.

It seems perfectly executed plan, but their leader Taeyeon need to be sure.

"Taeyeon to Base over" She tapped her earpiece to communicate to their base.

"Base to Taeyeon" they replied.

"Report on the back-up we requested from the HB?" She asked.

"14 minutes until the back come to the island."

"Send them around, but not too close. I need to make sure whe have them cornered. Open the radar around this area. Make sure they found ships boat or anything that is possible for enemies' transportation. Destroy it and after that send them to the enemies' camps."

"Right on Ma'am"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung looked at her watch and widened her eye when she saw the time.

1430

She's late.

"Yoona, Let's go" She ushered Yoona outside and gave her the weapon she was holding lat time.

"Where are we going Unnie?" Yoona asked, trying to catch up to the taller girl.

They are walking slowly, minding every step on their way.

"To Yuri, we will help them when they advance to the enemies' camp."

The walk will be long. The alpha troop already covered most of the area from their house to quarter of the island.

They are almost done. Sooyoung wish all is well.

"Unnie, do you think we can save Jessica-Unnie and Seohyun?" Yoona asked innocently. She was naïve, she accepts. But of course, she wants Seohyun to be safe and alive.

 "Definitely, Yuri will not stop until they are safe."

"…."

"Hey don't be jealous okay? Yuri has every right to do that."

"Then can you tell me why?"

Sooyoung nods.

They are comrades right?

Maybe this is the right time for Yoona to know everything about them.

"Do you want me to tell you everything you have to know?"

Yoona nods. "Tell me from the start"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They are almost on the front of the camp.

"All troops behind the alpha ground line, you need to regroup with them. More enemies will come in front of you" The voice command from the base informed them. Taeyeon jumped down from her tree and climbed up to another nearer to the enemies' camp.

She scoped around the area, and sure enough more troops from the other side starts scurrying on the front.

She started to command sharp shooters to take aim and shoot to lessen the enemies charging to Yuri's Troop.

"Back-up troops found all escape routes that the enemies created around the area. Some already arrested and will be transferred to the head based. Back-up team will land on their camp exactly 20 mins."

Taeyeon smiled. She can almost see the end of this.

She can save Jessica.

Another bullet burst through enemy's head that was shot by Taeyeon. She can also see Yuri advancing with the other trrops on the ground.

But also more troops from the other side start to scatter to defend their camp. But the said troop were also been deflating right after they stepped outside their territory.

Call it massive murder, but this is what they do to defend their country.

Their loved ones.

This is what Taeyeon do to save Jessica.

Her concentration faltered when she saw someone walk outside the camp.

Her hold on her sniper rifle starts to waver.

Cold sweat starts to run down on her forehead.

‘It couldn't be' she thought.

‘It shouldn't be'

She was supposed to save the woman who was walking towards the camp's exit.

‘Jessica' She whispered, she immediately jump down to her tree. Running to the, shooting others who are attempting to kill her.

"Taeyeon! What are you doing?" Yuri's voiced was heard to her earpiece.

Yuri! She panicked.

"Yuri! I found Jessica!" She shouted

"Where"

"Outside the camp, she was walking outside running. She's one of them Yuri! She's one of them!" She ran faster.

"I know"

"I abandoned my position; I will talk to her Yuri! I will find a way to save her!"  She frantically searching around the area looking for the person she wants to save.

"You can't do that Taeyeon"

"What do you want me to do?" She asked desperately.

"You will not do anything Taeyeon. She needs to be killed"

"Yuri! If you ing kill her! I will ING KILL YOUR SISTER!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

no fanfic to recommed?