Chapter 49: 6 days

my hero, my prince

 

 

Jessica was about to knock the door of the broken hearted girl until she heard the crashing noise. She was alarmed at the noise that she almost pry open the door and make a run inside the en-suite bathroom until she felt a hand on her shoulder making her turn quickly and was pushed on the wall.

“What the f-“

“Unnie” Jessica was relieved when she saw that seohyun was the one who pushed her on the wall. “Let her be”

 

Jessica’s Pov

“But she’- “I tried to reason but she cut me off.

 “I know, But there’s nothing we can do about it” I heard her sighed and rubbed her temple. “All we have to do is wait”

“This is all my fault” I felt my eyes started to blur. I immediately rubbed them off. Not to show any weakness to seohyun.

“Unnie, this is not your fault” I felt seohyun rubbed mu shoulder gently pushing me to the living room, and leads me to sit on the couch. “ Are you Tapped?” She carefully asked.

“No” I murmured, can be barely heard by someone near me. But I know she can hear me.

“Yuri-unnie, you and me knows that we had to this. You are forced to do this, and we prepared for it. But sometimes our plan doesn’t work the way we wanted. And that we have to accept. It hurts big time but we have to feel the pain to know that our plan is working”

“I know that. But it’s not ok that you, and yuri is hurting because of me. That should be me hurting not you. That should be me crying and punching walls not yuri.” I tried to hold the tears that threatening to fall from my eyes, but I failed.

Stupid me, even holding my tears from my eyes I still Failed.

I felt seohyun’s thumb wiping the tears on my face “Unnie” she lifted my chin with her other hand and smiles at me “Don’t go be Justine Bieber on me” we both chuckled on her statement. “Don’t take all the responsibilities on this mistake. You, me and Yuri-Unnie are on this together. You can’t suffer alone on this. We are involved too you know.”

Chuckling, I wipe the remaining tears on my face. “And don’t go be High School musical on me hyun-ah” we both chuckled and hugged each other.

I hear her sighed as we leaned back on the sofa. “unnie”

“Hmmm?” I responded I opened my eyes and looked at her “What is it seohyun?”

“When will these stops?” she leaned further on the couch and closed her eyes, much like what I did before.

“When Donghae knows that yuri’s hurting” I looked at the ceiling and watched the ceiling fan spins.

“Then it will take too long huh?” she chuckled a bit, but hear her sighed again.

“It will take sooner actually” I informed her. “They’re here”.

 

Tiffany’s POV.

It’s been a week since the dreadful incident happened and still hard to be outside the room. The first two days I locked myself in here and Nicole, Hyoyeon and sometimes seohyun gave me food that sometime I did not touched. The third day, yoona forced me to eat. I know she’s hurting too but I blame her for that. She overreacted on the situation causing her to loose seohyun. I can’t be mad at seohyun for breaking things off with my sister.

What happened that night are mine and yuri’s issue. She should have been supportive to me (not that she’s not supporting me these past few days) But she put her trust issue with seohyun with yuri’s unfaithfulness on me. And that was uncalled for.

Yuri

As much as I hate her right now

I also know deep down I still love her.

And that’s why I’m still angry at her.

When she asks forgiveness, I will forgive her instantly. And I will not forgive myself when I do that.

Yuri

I still not heard from her or from anyone about her this week. I was tempted to ask seohyun one time she fixed me some food on the fourth day. But I stopped myself before I make a fool out of myself. And yoona stopped me from it.

After that I decided on the fifth day that I will try to go outside the room wonder around this island.

I mean we’re still on vacation right?

Might as well make use of this island’s worth

And I want to see yuri

Yuri

For a person you want to hate

I pretty sure I missed her

I missed so much it hurts not to see her every day.

But all in all, the fifth day after the incident has been productive for me. My friends, those who are not involved in the issue still talks to me. They didn’t ask me how I feel, how I felt. And I’m grateful to them for that.

We had done a lot of activities that day

But all day I haven’t seen her, or her shadow.

On the sixth day, I was invited to do scuba diving and snorkeling. I agreed instantly, knowing that yuri love’s to swim. And she love’s scuba diving, but to my displeasure, seohyun told us she doesn’t want to come.

I was disappointed.

Yoona sniggered.

I elbowed her on her side.

I saw Jessica with taeyon.

Is taeyeon’s a masochist? Or she’s the most forgiving person I know? Or she’s a martyr

Or maybe….

Maybe she’s just that in love with Jessica she immediately forgive her.

They were there, hugging each other. Smiling at each other like nothing happened.

I looked at them with admiration

Yoona looked at them with pure disgust. Correction : Yoona looked at Jessica with pure disgust, she looked at Taeyeon with sympathy.

I elbowed her on her side again.

That day, I heard Jessica talking to seohyun.

I know it’s wrong to eavesdrop but I can’t help it. Especially when they talked about yuri.

Flashback:

“Seohyun-ah, how yuri before we left her? Did she ate the breakfast that taeyeon made?” I heard jess

“Neh unnie, she ate it. But she also took it out when she felt dizzy” I heard seohyun sighed “before we left I took her temperature and it’s still high. I don’t know what I am going to do with her.”

“Have you told taeyeon about it? It’s been six days seohyun-ah, we can’t just wrap it anymore. It might get infected. Have you cleaned it again?”

“Yuri-unnie told me she already cleaned it. But when I forced her to unwrap it, the glasses was still there. We should tell Taeyeon-unnie. That way she can’t say no”

“Aish that girl! Alright, I will tell taeyeon, that way she can’t be mad at you. I know she’s hurting, but she can’t just throw her health away. She needs to take care of herself”

End of Flashback

When we came back at the house, I saw taeyeon, Jessica and seohyun ran inside the house. I asked sooyoung what happened but she told me she don’t know. I saw taeyeon reappear from yuri’s room and immediately took out her phone.

As what I heard, she called a doctor.

I felt my heart clenched that day.

I maybe mad at her but I still care for her.

And not knowing what happened to her makes it harder.

That night a doctor came by at our house. Sooyoung helped the doctor with his bag as he’s been carrying three big bags and a trolley.

Maybe what happened to yuri is so serious, the doctor needs to bring his clinic on his bag.

I want to chuckle at my silliness.

But I’m actually worried for yuri.

I want to go inside her room and comfort her

I heard yoona mumbled “serves her right”

I elbowed her side third time that day.

She complained, I don’t want to hear her whine.

When the doctor leaves the island, seohyun and Jessica starts to clean yuri’s room

I heard glasses being brushed away from her room.

I saw s, gauze and cotton full of blood.

Does her bruises and cuts from yoona still not closed yet?

I saw her face when yoona’s punching it.

Her left eyebrow was cut open.

Her lower lip explodes

Her right eyelid was also cut open

And her left cheek

I felt my heart clenched again

Yes, I was hurt

But I let my sister hurt her.

It’s unreasonable to let my sister punched her when al she want’s to do is explain things to me.

I know she’s strong

But why she let yoona hurt her?

I was so confused that night

I slept without eating dinner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Ellow guys!

Short update for all of you!

I know some of you hates that i update this story.

can't blame you for that.

i mean, re-reading the story

Disappointed on the story

 

ayayay~

i don't know what to do~

maybe i just need to finish this then don't do anything about this anymore~

 

night

Author A