Chapter 46: Don’t tell unnie about this

my hero, my prince

 

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona’s POV

Seohyun dragged me inside the house. Just when me and my sister saw her slapped yuri-unnie’s .

I know.

I know what you’re all thinking.

But I can’t help it!

My thoughts were cut off when I noticed that we are in our room and she is packing something on her small bag.

“Wear something on top of your suit yoongie” she said and ran outside our room, I obeyed her and took a white loose tee and a short and startled when I saw her running to our room again.

“What are you doing?” I asked. It makes me dizzy watching her running back and forth and packing stuff on her bag.

I’m still mad at her at what she did but all I got is her running around like a kid

“I’m packing things for us” she looked at her bag and counts the things on it.

I saw food

Food?

“Are you ready?” I quit peeking at her bag when she zipped it close and hold my hand.

“I guess so? Though I don’t know what or who I need to be ready about? HEY!” I yelled at her when she dragged me outside the room and outside the house

“Unnie! We will be back at dinner time!” she yelled at yuri-unnie who is running from my sister.

Oh great what did she do to my sister now?

“Seohyun-ah where are we going? And why we’re going back late on the house?” I asked still keeping my pace up as we both are running now on the forest.

“Just wait and see this will be fun” She laughs out of nowhere and smile at me like a little kid.

Somehow that smile slowly washes the jealousy in me.

I just wish what she said earlier is true

That what we are going to do is about having fun

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

No One’s POV

“Yuri-ah where are those two going?” Tiffany asked resting her head on yuri’s shoulder.

“Seohyun discovered a small spring in the forest she thought it will be good for them to spend their time together there alone” yuri carried tiffany on her back walking to the shore watching the clear water on her feet.

“How about what her dad told you? That he needs to see first yoona before you let yoona touches seohyun?” tiffany move her head a bit closing the distance between her lips and yuri’s ears.

Yuri felt tiffany’s breath on her ear making her shiver a bit. Tiffany felt Yuri’s body smirking on what she is doing.

“Are you ok yuri-ah?” Tiffany moves closer for her lips to touch Yuri’s ear making the younger girl stiffened.

Yuri clears as she tries to think how she can get back to her girlfriend “I’m o-okay fany” she walk through the water meeting the waves against her body.

“What are we doing here Yuri-ah~” tiffany continues to girlfriend pressing her body against the younger girl’s back, making Yuri gasp and blush hardly.

“C-cold” Yuri said to excuse her self from gasping and secretly smirked at her girlfriend. As they go deeper, Yuri releases her hand from carrying tiffany and start roaming the older girl’s thigh

“Y-yul?” tiffany left dumbfounded as she felt her girlfriend hand on her back. Caressing her behind, though she wants to push the younger girls, she can’t because Yuri kept walking and it getting deeper.

 Then Yuri held Tiffany’s hand as she turn around facing her girlfriend and let the older girl wraps her leg around Yuri’s waist. She runs her hand on tiffany’s side making the older girl sigh on every touch and snuggle her self in Yuri’s neck.

Yuri then lift the older girl’s her from her neck caressing her cheek and slowly lean to capture the eye-smiling girl’s lips. Tiffany responded on the kiss by opening it as Yuri it, the younger girls gladly took the chance to invade Tiffany’s lips hugging the small girl closer as their kiss gets deeper.

“God! Those two, why they have to hold what they feel with each other when obviously they can’t get enough of one another?” A blonde girl is watching the two from a far.

“Because that’s what they choose sica-ah” Taeyeon chuckles. Hugging the blonde girl from the back, smelling the hair of her girlfriend. “You smell good sica-ah~”

“Uh-oh, I know what you’re thinking Byun~ “Jessica kissed her girlfriends cheeks “Taeng~” kissing her lips.

 “Should we do it” Taeyeon carried the younger girl bridal style and walked to the house”

“Should we?” Jessica smile tracing the older girl’s cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona’s POV

Seohyun is still holding my hand and kept dragging me to nowhere. I just ran the same pace as she is and busy looking on the ground incase I step into something like snakes and lizards.

Ooooohhh snakes, I hate them, they gave me this eerie feeling when I saw them crawling on the ground. Thinking about it makes me shiver.

For the first minute we kept running I also kept asking where we’re going.

Just like the map on Dora the explorer.

EEEWWWW yoona you watched it?

Don’t blame me, my sister and I watched it when were kids. It just that crazy Map kept asking the same question and it was stuck on my mind until now.

Where are we going?

But the only answer I got from my seobaby is ‘it’s a secret’ with a charming smirk on her face.

And that smile on her face always gets me. That’s why I kept running with her.

“We’re here!” she immediately stops running while I….

I trip on the tree root and fell on the ground.

With a loud thud.

Hard.

“Yoong!” i felt her hand tryng to carry me up from the ground, i then sat up and lean on the tree where i tripped.

"Stupid tree" i murmured and punch the tree lightly that makes my gitlfriend chuckle at me. "What?"

"You’re so cute yoona" she pats my cheek lightly and pinched it.

"I’m still mad at you" i swat her hand away from my face and looked away my gaze.

"I know that's why we're here" i peaked at her and saw her smiling.

Damn it!

Why it is so hard to be angry at her, when her one simple smile melts my anger and take it away from me.

Does my sentence make sense?

"Where are we any way?" i stood up from the ground and dust the dirt away from my shirt. “and what are we going to do here"

Seohyun’s smile became wider and started dragging me again. As soon as she moved the big leaves on our way, we saw a small isolated hot spring with a small falls infront of what it looks like a cave.

A small piece of heaven here on earth that will leave who ever saw this in awe.

"We are having a date" I heard my girlfriend whisper at me. She kissed my cheek and ran to the spring leaving her bag on the big stone.  “Are you coming or not?"

I saw her stripped her loose shirt and short leaving her bikini and dipping her foot on the water. Then she dips her whole body on the water and start swimming. "Hop on yoong the water is great"

I walk to the spring and watched her swim "come on yoong~" i shook my head hearing her sing song my name while i took off my tops and dip my feet just like what she did earlier.

And im telling the water feels so great.

"Yoona-ah" seohyun called me sticking out her hand to reach my hand. I took her hand gently but she then pulled me hard causing me to fall on the water.

Surprisingly the spring is not that deep and not too shallow.

"You silly girl! You're so dead when i caught you!" that time I totally forgot that I’m mad at her nor that she slap someone else's but.

We kept chasing each other for a minute and enjoyed each others company.  The silence of the forest was temporarily invaded by our giggle, scream and laughter.

We decide to rest and eat for a bit and talk with each other.

"So?" we both said at the same time, we laugh at each other.

"Sorry yoona-ah" seohyun blurted when we stop laughing "i just got carried away from the game, the game was intense-"

"It’s okay Seohyun-ah, i understand" i cut her off. "I just thought that if I was on that situation, i may do the same. Maybe if i was there i may carry you and twirl around or worse kiss you"

"And if it was you, I won't mind if you kiss me" she smiled at me holding my hand.

I reached for her cheek and gently caress it, she held my hand on my cheek and lean her head on my hand.

I’m such a stupid girl.

Why do I kept thinking about Yuri-unnie if this girl infront me is giving me more love than I needed.

I guess I don’t have to worry anymore.

Seohyun loves me. I can see it on her eyes.

I love this girl.

This time I will show my love to her like I never shown my love to her before.

“I love you yoona” I saw her eyes staring fiercely in mine. I know she’s saying the truth.

“I love you too” she leaned her head to me, capturing my lips, Kissing me passionately.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We came back to the house 30 minutes early than we wanted to be.

It’s all because we started to sneeze from the cold of the night.

After we took a bath,

 Separately

On a different room and bathroom

The maids gave us a hot choco to drink while waiting for the food to finish. After that we ate and chat with each other on the dining table.

I occasionally took seohyun’s hand under the table. She always gave me a smile and she squeezes my hand tight.

We watched a movie after it and sit on single couch together. It’s so comfortable with her sitting in front of me, leaning her head on my chest while I rest my arms around her. I kissed her forehead many times and she gave me a kiss on my lips in return.

Everything seems perfect.

Unfortunately perfect until it wasn’t.

I know it is a little thing to whine about. But I want to sleep with my girlfriend beside me. But as promised, we will sleep on a separate bed on the same room.

We looked at each other while preparing to sleep. I smile at her watching her brushing her hair gently.

“Is there something wrong baby?” she smiles at me still focused on brushing her long locks.

“Nothing, you’re so beautiful Seohyun-ah” I kneel infront of her and hug her on her waist. She stops doing her stuff and lifts my chin

“You too yoona-ah” she kissed me full on my lips. “I love you” she lifts her head still gazing at me. I kept my eyes close still savoring the touches that our lips made.

“We should sleep now Yoong” she pecks my lips as I stood up and sat on my own bed. Then we tuck ourselves on our bed and started to sleep.

I heard the knob turn and the door opens. It was yuri-unnie checking us and saying goodnight. She then left us and closes the door.

 I was about to drift on my sleep when I felt a pair of hand encircling around my waist.

“Goodnight yoong~ I love you” she kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Seohyun-ah~ how about yuri-unnie? She might caught us and tell your dad about this?” I asked worriedly.

As much as I want to let her sleep beside me.

Aish.

I was about to say something to her when I felt her lips on mine. I parted my lips when I felt her tongue gently brushing my lower lip. She pulls me closer to deepen our kiss.

I felt her hand running on my back.

Sending millions senses that overflows on my mind.

That weakens my body.

Feeling my feet turn into jelly even though I lay on the bed.

Feeling numb from the head to toe

But still, my body move in sync with her. As if my body has its own mind.

It felt so good.

Just with her kiss, my mind was lost.

Insane.

In love.

I opened my eyes, looking at her on top of me. She caresses my cheek and kisses it.

“I will sleep here beside you Yoona-ah” she kissed my forehead as she lay beside me. “Just don’t tell yuri-unnie about this”

I nodded my head and hug her. I leaned to her ear and kissed it “it’s our little secret” she chuckled as she heard it.

We hug each other tight and ready to sleep.

She was on her dream land and I kept watching her peaceful face sleeping. I was about to close my eyes when I heard my phone on the table. I reached for it to read the meassage, making me frown and confused.

It was from an unknown number.

It says:

               Do you want to know Yuri’s secret?