Chapter 63 : Freedom

my hero, my prince

Taeyeon walked outside the facility with a sigh.

A relief

It's been 3 months since she was capture and detained by her own agency

3 months since she shot her fellow agent and her best friend.

3 months since she watched as her love of her life died by the hand of the said best friend.

3 months since the feeling of lost and anger rule her and do things that she wasn’t supposed to do.

2 months since the love of her life choose to die much to her friend’s determination to give her a new life.

2 months since she knew her best friend's plan to gave Jessica a new life but rejected it.

And 3 months and counting since her best friend succumb in her deep coma and follow her soulmate in heave.

She walked to a grassy plane searching for the tomb she wants to visit.

 

The tomb of her beloved.

 

It’s not Yuri’s fault. In fact Yuri did a great job to give Jessica a chance to live with her....and she knew that if she had every information about this plan she will interfere it because she's like that.

Overprotective, super stubborn agent, and will use her rank to disregard any plan that includes Jessica

She was blinded by love. And Yuri knows that and she tried so hard to protect them. But in return she put a bullet in Yuri’s head.

Blinded by love.

 

She sat on the grass and traces the first letter of her lover’s name.

Jessica

"Hey sleepy head" She smirked imagining what Jessica will do when she heard that.

 

But imagining only hurt her heart.

 

She lay besides her lover’s tome caressing the grass that covers the casket where Jessica sleeps.

 

"Let me sleep beside you Sica-ah"

 

She closed her eyes humming the favorite song of her soulmate.

 

"Goodnight my love"

 

The humming stops.

 

Her hand lay on the grass...as if she was holding onto something.

Her hair was pushed back behind her ear. And a soft kiss was place on her forehead. She fluttered her eyes and smile as she saw the love of her life.

 

"Sica"

“Sica-ah” her eyes slowly flutter trying to see what infront of her.

 

“Same dream hon?” the girl caresses her face waiting for the drenched girl to wake up. “We have to get out of the tub babe, so you can fully rest on our bed”

 

The blonde girl made a move, about to get up. But Taeyeon immediately hug her, pressing her soaked body against her lover.

 

“Five more minutes” Taeyeon nuzzled her face to her lover’s neck. “Sorry I slept on the tub again Sica-ah” she apologized, giving butterfly kisses on Jessica’s neck.

 

Closing her eyes, Jessica leans her head giving Taeyeon more access to her neck. “Hmmmm, No harm done babe” she gasp as she felt Taeyeon hand, cupping her . “Babe, we really need to move this to bed if you want to continue what you’re doing” Jessica slowly ran her hand to Taeyeon’s head, guiding her lover to her favorite spot.

 

Taeyeon smiles on her skin, she slightly grazed her teeth on the spot Jessica guide her to then softly start to nibble her neck “But bathtub sounds so y to me right now babe.” her left hand slowly ran to the blonde’s stomach, making lazy circles teasing Jessica like she always did when they’re making love.

 

Jessica hissed, arching her back to follow Taeyeon’s hand that’s now lightly running her hand down between her legs. “Taengoo-ah” She gasped as her lover’s hand started playing her core. “Bathtub sound good to me” she turns her head capturing Taeyeon’s lips into a searing kiss.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“TAEYON-AAhhhhhh”

 

Jessica arched her back, screaming her lover’s name for the third time.

 

After her first , Taeyeon carried her on the bed and continue roaming her body like a map.

 

“Hon no more” She pants, pushing Taeyeon off her. While the is great, she is beyond exhausted and wants to close her eyes to sleep “I don’t think I can anymore”

 

“One more babe” Taeyeon straddles her again, catching her hands moving it above her head, her other hand palming her neck to her collar bone and stops on the center of her chest. With her index finger, she traced the pinkish flesh protruding on her flawless skin. “babe-“

 

“Taeyeon-ah” Jessica cut her off. “I don’t want to.” She softly smiles on the smaller girl.

 

Jessica felt the hold on her hand started to loosen, she gently free her hand cupping her lover’s face. “As much as I want my skin to be flawless” She guides Taeyeon’s hand to the scar on her chest “I want it to be a reminder, for me and for us. Because of this scar, I can live again. I experience death just to live again, and have a new life with you. I’m free babe.”

 

When Yuri stabbed Jessica on the chest, Jessica thought that it was the end of her life. But as she accepted her faith to die, Yuri came out of nowhere explaining that she was in coma and the taller girl was also in fact on her own deep sleep. Yuri told her that her death was staged and together with her younger sister creates a plan to put her on a deep sleep. Unfortunately, the plan to just communicate on the comatose blonde was altered because of Taeyeon shooting her best friend on the head, resulting to Yuri more life threatening condition than hers. Jessica promised herself that if she wakes up, she will whack her girlfriend’s head until it roll off to the ground. Yuri just laughs at her while she apologized. Yuri then told her plan and why she’s still alive, giving her a chance to live but only inside the facility for the first two to three years until they completely wipe out the remaining terrorist that can recognize her. Until then, she may choose to live the facility or may join them. Those things are in exchange to help the government to trace and arrest the group but not promising to keep them alive if the fight back.

 

Yuri gave her time to take things in consideration, told her to call her when she’s ready to choose. After a week, she chose to help the government and after 2 weeks she woke up with the comatose Yuri on her side.

 

As promised, when she saw her girlfriend she whacks her head off crying.

 

 

 

 

 

She misses her lover so much, never thought to see her again after the war. As Taeyeon was detained for her reckless action, she requested to be stationed on the smaller girl’s quarter to spend time with her lover. Two months past Yuri woke up from her comma and Taeyeon was free of charge. The smaller girl continues to live with her taking some of her things from her dorm to their quarters.

 

Yes

 

It’s not much of a home.

 

But they make the most of it.

 

And when Jessica is totally free, they dream to live together.

 

Dream to call a house their home.

 

Taeyeon smiles, kissing Jessica’s scar softly “I can’t wait to leave this quarter and to live outside with you” she moved her leg to the side, making her lay beside Jessica.

 

 

“I can’t wait to take a walk on the streets with you” Jessica smiles, her eyes getting heavy tired from their previous activity.

 

Taeyeon hugged the sleepy girl tight.

 

They’ve been living inside the facility for months. Jessica’s been helping the government a lot to arrest the remaining groups that scattered around the country.

 

It may take long.

 

Longer than three years that Yuri said.

 

But they are together.

 

For them, that is enough.

 

And walking outside the facility is just a bonus.

 

For them they are already free.

 

As long as they have each other, they are at home.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done!

 

Annnnd That's About it!

 

Yes, I know I know. It took me years to finnish this story.

 

Sorry about that!.

 

I'am making an epilouge for this, but meeeeh. i don't know if i can squeeze my brain for this story anymore.

(The Jessica Leaving the group made a huge scar on my sone heart) so yeah.

so bitter....

Anyways, Happy Holiday to all of you!

 

Love you!

 

Author A.