Chapter 21 : Feels just right

my hero, my prince

 

Same time from Tiffany's flash back
 
Yoona's POV
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Do we really need all of this?" I said, Raising 5 bags of stuff that seohyun bought.
 
"Honestly no, we just need this one for the project" pointing at the smallest bag I was carrying "then everything else is mine" she said walking to me. "Sorry yoona. If you want i'll carry some of it" She said holding the bags from my left hand.
 
"No!! no!, It's okay, I'm just asking. I can carry all of it. I'm fine" I said
 
"are you sure?" seohyun said, still hodling the bags
 
"Yeah, thanks." she said then started to skip beside me.
 
"So! what's in these bags anyway?" I asked. I didn't see all of this bags when I was on the restroom, but when i came back, she have all of this in her hands so I decided to help her.
 
"Uhm nothing, school supplies for my unnies, they forgot to buy their stuff and keep on using mine. So I took the initiative to buy these for them" She said still skipping until we stop and hail for a taxi. I put all the bags in the compartment then followed seohyun at the back seat.
 
"How about this? Since you helped me carry my stuff, i'll treat you for a dinner or snack?" she said clapping her hand and looking at me with her beautiful eyes.
 
"I'm cool with that, buy me an ice cream!" I said.
 
"Perfect timing! i'm craving for an ice cream too!" She said jumping a bit. "Excuse me mister, can you take us to the ice cream shop near Casamoro building?" she asked "It's near our building so we can just walk after we ate. It is also near to your house right?"
 
"Yeah, but i never heard about that ice cream shop before. Is it new?" I asked, being a shikshin that i am, I know all the food shop near our house and this one i should know too.
 
"Yup, it is new. They just opened about a week ago." she said stretching her hand and rested her head to my shoulder.
 
Then the rest of the ride falls into a great silent.
 
We've been like this for weeks now. Me, always by her side and she in mine. Texting each other, calling sometimes, eating lunch and going home together. And all of it feels right.
 
One thing that missing is....
 
Her telling me that she loves me. and for me to say that i love her too.
 
Dearly
 
I know that i still haven't told her that i love her but...
 
I do show it right?
 
I hold her hands...tightly
 
Sometimes I cross my fingers to hers, and everytime I do that she gives me her sweetest smile.
 
I just...
 
I don't have the courage to tell her, the love thing.
 
Because everything that we have here right now. It feels right.
 
And I'm afraid those 3 words might just ruin everything that we have right now.
 
We stopped at the front of the shop and took all the bags at the back. She ordered a vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup while I ordered vanilla ice cream with lots and lots of chocolate chips. We seat near the window and talked to each other. When I looked at her, I saw the syrup on her right cheek near her lips.
 
"Uhm seohyun? there's something on your face" I said pointing the syrup on her lips.
 
"Here?" she wiped her cheeks but missed it.
 
"No, here" I said ponting at my lips the same position where the syrup is on her face.
 
"Here?" she said wiping on her left cheek.
 
"No"
 
"Uhm Yoona are you playing prank on me? She said smiling at me.
 
"No, here let me help you" i said chuckling. I looked for a tissue but there's none so i used my thumb to wipe the syrup on her cheek "it's right over here" I said as i wipe her cheek.
 
But when my thumb touched her lips, there was a tingling feeling inside me that feels great.
 
And I think she felt it too.
 
And the time that surround us stops.
 
Until her phone rings.
 
"Uhm excuse me, I have to answer my phone" She said grabbing her phone and walked to the bathroom.
 
My Cheeks are burning hot.
 
My heart beating fast.
 
And the tingling feeling that i felt at that moment.
 
Yeah...
 
I'm definitely In love with her.
 
"Sorry, It's my dad, he's just checking up on me." She said getting back to her seat. "So where are we?" 
 
"I love you!" I said
 
OH MY GOD
 
what on earth happen to me?
 
Why did I say that?
 
I looked at her and saw shock on her face.
 
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that" I said lowering my head in embarassment.
 
"I think we should go home now" she said. Picking up some of the bags that she bought at the mall.
 
I picked up the rest of the bags and followed her outside.
 
An awkward silent filled most of our walk and we are nearing her building.
 
"I'm sorry" I said managing to broke the awkward silince.
 
"The first time I saw you" she said "I saw Yuri-unnie in you, I mean she looks like you, you two likes to prank people. but the difference is-"
 
"The age?" I said trying to joke around Knowing that she's saying a pretty good line to dump me and in a very polite way too.
 
"No" She said "I see the past yuri-unnie in you not the yuri-unnie now"
 
"So your dumping me because you love yuri-unnie?" I asked
 
"No silly" She said smiling at me. "I like her, yes"
 
"But i like you more" she said 
 
We stopped at the entrance of her bulding when she said that.
 
Yes she likes me, but she doesn't love me.
 
"Whats the differnce?" I asked, still not getting the fact about her liking me and yuri-unnie.
 
"The difference is-" she step forward me and looked me in the eye."you are taller than her"
 
"You have this beatiful doe eye which is completely charming" she said touching the side of my eye.
 
"You have this smile which is completey irresistable" she said touching my lips "With a cute pair of dimples here"
 
"And lastly, everytime i'm with you, my heart beats faster, and everything we do feels just right" she said putting her arms on my shoulder and leaning her head in mine. Our forehead touches and our nose too. I instinctively put my hands on her waist when our lips met.
 
I feel butterflies in my stomach.
 
I saw fireworks when i closed my eyes.
 
As our lips part she leaned her forehead against mine.
 
"I like yuri-unnie...yes" she said cupping my cheek.
 
"But the difference is" Then she hold may hand and took a step backward.
 
"I’m completely inlove with you" She touched my nose and taps it. "Im yoona, I love you" 
 
"I love you too" I said holding her hand. "Wait where are you going?" sensing that she's a bit far from me.
 
"Going inside, it's pretty late" She said looking at the stars.
 
"Yeah it's pretty late" still holding her hand, I pulled her closer to me "but i want to spend more time with you" i said kissing her lips again.
 
"You can spend your time with me anytime you want" she touched my lips and pats my shoulder "I'm not going anywhere"  
She kissed my cheeks "but it's late, go home, and good night" she kissed my lips again, she took all the bags and about to go inside their apartment.
 
"I'll call you" I said "or text you"
 
"Call me when you arrrived home" she said pushing the door with her back.
 
"Yes mam"
 
"I love you" she said before she closed the door peeking her head out on the door.
 
"I love you too!" i said waving at her.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
We were driving to my house again.
 
She didn't say a word to me after what happen.
 
But it's not my fault in any possible way.
 
The only thing I did is ask her what we are.
 
And
 
I can't believe it just happened?
 
And I can't believe the sweetest moment in my life is ruined by a mere police woman.
 
Correction.
 
My moment is ruined by a y but lawful police woman.
 
What moment is it?
 
We were about to kiss!! About 1 and a half cm apart from each other when this police knocked on our car door and told us that what we are doing is illegal and she want us to come with her to the police office.
 
Luckily Yuri tried her best to ask the police girl not to charge us anything. At first the police didn’t like the idea she directly asked our names and addresses.
 
But when Yuri told her, the police girl froze up and stared at yuri for seconds. She talked to yuri about a minute and then the police girl have let us go.
 
Strange huh?
 
I wonder what they were talking about.
 
Whatever.
 
Still!! My moment is ruined. And I hate it, and I hate that girl!
 
And here I am sitting in her car watching her driving.
 
Staring...
 
That can pierce her face with invisible rays.
 
Oh god. Why does she have to be this beatiful???
 
And why does she have to be handsome at the same time????
 
It's so unfair!!
 
But I love it all at the same time.
 
"Tiffany?" She said interupting my thoughts.
 
"W-what?" 
 
"We're here now" 
 
"Oh!, thank you. Listen I'm sorry" I said.
 
"It's okay, It's not your fault." Still not looking at me.
 
"I, I should go now. Uhm, Thank you for the ride, and goodnight" I said, it's really awkward to talk to her right now. Maybe I can talk to her tomorrow to set things up?
 
Before I opened the door i looked at her, she’s still not looking at me. Then i gave up, i started walking through the porch and about to press the doorbell when i heard her car door open.
 
"Wait!"She said running to me. "I'm sorry if I behave this way, it is because-" she scratch the back of head and  
still not looking at me.
 
"hmm??"
 
"I feel embarrased that we got caught"
 
"Your not mad at me?" I asked
 
"No!! why should I?" She said, Now she's looking at me with her eyes wide open.
 
"Because it's my fault we end up on that situation" lowering my head "If i didn't ask you that stupid question-"
 
"Don't say that" she said cupping my cheek "It's not your fault" Raising my head so she can look in my eyes, "And it's not a stupid question, not at all"
 
"it's my fault that we got caught, if i didn't try to kiss you and i just say i like you we wouldn’t have get caught."
 
"wait?" I said 
 
Did she said she likes me?
 
"Tiffany hwang, I like you" She said, she's now cupping my face with her hands. "And every minute that i spend with you, I grow closer to you. And I know deep inside me, there’s something more than to like you" she said smiling at me.
 
Oh! god!! 
 
"But i want things to be this way, I want to take it slow. I want you to know me more than what you know about me now. And i want you to accept me for everything you might discover about me." 
 
"I like you too yuri" that's the only thing I was able to tell her.
 
She hugged me tightly, and I hugged her in return.
 
Knowing that she likes me too feels like floating in the clouds, but i still didn't get an answer to my question.
 
BUT....
 
Whatever!
 
Knowing that she likes me too is all i need to hear right now! and the rest.
 
the rest..
 
we'll see what happen.
 
When she broke into our hug she cupped my cheeks again and leaned until our forehead touches. I'm looking at her dark brown eyes feeling like i'm being hypnotize.
 
She leans more until our nose touches.
 
There's a chill in my spine when i felt her breath touching my skin and weakened my knee.
 
I closed my eyes knowing what would happen next.
 
She leaned more almost feeling her lips into mine.
 
Almost.
 
"Unnie!! there you are!! mom and dad keep asking me where you are? OH!" Seeing what she've done "uhm hi yuri-unnie, uhm sorry for interrupting....uhm....i'll tell mom and dad that you are here...MOOOOMMM!!" yoona said  
Slamming the door and running inside the house.
 
I started to chuckle and slightly shaked my head knowing that our kiss was interrupted again.
 
"Talking about taking things slow yuri?" I said, teasing the red faced girl infront of me.
 
"Sorry" scratching her head "I just..."
 
"hhmmm?" putting my arms on her shoulder.
 
"I can't help it" She said wrapping her arms on my waist.
 
"You can't?" teasing her again.
 
"Yes" she said resting her head on my shoulder."I should go now, your mom will be there any minute now"
 
"No, Don't go yet" i said tightening my arms around her neck.
 
We stayed there a bit longer like that.
 
"Do you want to spend dinner here at our house?" I suddenly asked.
 
"If you want to" she said digging her nose on my neck.
 
"I would love to" I said. I hold her hand and lead her inside our house.
 
"Mom! dad!! I'm home!"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Anyeong Readers!! long time no see!!
 
It's been a month since i update my story
 
I'm sorry for the delay.
 
I've been busy last month so i don't have a chance to update or write a new chapter soo (STOP EXPLAINING!!!)
 
So here's another chapter for you guys! hope you enjoy it!
 
And guess what!! someone help me write this new chapter! or edit it.
 
My editor in chief!
 
My Special Someone!!! (clap clap clap!)
 
Thank you hon, I love you.
 
So Enjoy the story! and comment please!!!
 
Thank you,
 
Author A  ◕‿◕