Chapter 20: Q&A

my hero, my prince

 

Still tiffany's pov and her flash back

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After the dance rehearsal that i used to watch every night because yoona is in it and of course yuri.

 

Yuri give me a ride back home (like she always do) and ask yoona if she's coming with us. Yoona decline and said that she will be with seohyun to buy materials for their project.

 

Project huh?

 

Knowing that my sister doesn't like studying at ALL. I think the main reason is to spend more time with seohyun.

 

As if they didn't spend their time together in class?

 

Aish those two unofficial love birds, when will they say that they are actually dating?

 

Seriously?

 

Yoona is my sister, she should tell me everything.

 

Or not?

 

Aish.

 

Anyways, back to me and yuri, alone on her so called her technically own car, since it is originally sooyoung's car and she will only give it back to her if sooyoung give her a new (expensive) motorbike (I search for the type of bike that she wanted, and it is so damn expensive)

 

Seriously, how rich these people are? Yuri pays the bill when we were on the 9th district bar which is by the way is so EXPENSIVE, and sooyoung? She said she will buy the motorbike when her weekly allowance came? How much does she have for her weekly allowance? Huh?

 

Okay, back to me and yuri, Seriously.

 

I open the car door and quickly get inside the car at the back (usually I wait for yuri to open the door for me and i'm sitting in front next to her) at the same time she was about to open it for me.

 

Half of the ride is quiet until yuri start to talk.

 

"fany-ah, are you mad at me?" She said looking at me by the rear view mirror.

 

"Nope? Why should I?" I said with the coldest tone that i have. I look at her then look at the window. Then we stop talking again.

 

I hear her hand tapping on the stirring wheel when she hums a song that is not familiar to me. I'ts catchy that's why I listen to her. Then I saw her looking at me on the mirror, and she is smiling. I can't help but to smile at her too (You see? she do really know how to make me smile such a small effort but really effective), then she suddenly park the car, lock the door and change her seat right next to me.

 

OH GOD, IS THIS THE TIME I"VE BEEN WAITING FOR?

 

Is she going to kiss me?

 

OH GOD!

 

Good thing I brush my teeth before the dance rehearsal ends.

 

"So" she said, smiling at me, putting my legs on her lap.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"What did hyoyeon said to you?" she said massaging my legs, it feels good, really good, I never thought her hands could get this warm, Hot actually, in a good way.

 

"Nothing" I said, containing what information I gathered from hyoyeon.

 

"Nothing?" she asked knowing that I'm lying "are you sure?" she said "then why are you mad at me?" still massaging my legs. I really like what she's doing to me now. It's so~ relaxing.

 

Okay I need to add this thing for my 'why i like/love yuri list' her hands are warm/hot and she is good at massaging.

 

"I'm not mad at you" still keeping things from her, leaning my head on the headrest and looking at her eyes. On this position where my feet is on her lap, I could actually jump on top of her and kiss her,....and rip her clothers off.....using my teeth.

 

Control tiffany.

 

You should control yourself.

 

 

"Are you really sure?" she said, she stop massaging my legs and hold my waist pulling me closer to her.

 

Oh god!!!!!!!

 

"Y-yeah....yuri-ah what are you doing?" I said, as I gasp when she pull me closer to her, feeling my body next to her. Then she lean a bit closer to me.

 

Oh GOD!!! If she going to kiss me, she should do it, don't try to punish me like this.

 

That’s when I feel her hands moving on my wait. Not caressing my wait, but

 

Tickling me.

 

I move from her, trying to pry her hands on my waist, kicking things including her leg.

 

"Yuri-ah! stop it" I said, tearing up from laughing.

 

"Not until you really said the truth fany-ah" she keeps moving her hands and tickling me.

 

"Okay.....Okay" I said holding her hand, eventually she stop tickling me. "I'm a bit mad at you" i said, leaning my head on the headrest and looking at her hand.

 

"I’m a bit mad, cause you never tell me about your relationship with jessica" still caressing her hand. Then I hear her chuckling.

 

"fany-ah, I never tell you cause you never ask" she touch my chin and lift up my face. "Okay, if you want to ask question this time I’m willing to answer it, all of It." she said rubbing my cheeks using her thumb.

 

"Are you sure?" I said.

 

"Always"

 

"Do you still love jessica?"

 

"Nope"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yup" putting my feet on her lap again and start massaging it again.

 

"Do you still care for her?"

 

"Yup, as a friend"

 

Then a sudden question pops in my mind.

 

Should I ask her?

 

Or not?

 

Then I decide to ask for about it.

 

"yuri-ah" I said holding her one hand, she look at me and smile.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"What are we?"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

HELLOOOOOO........

 

Short update for this evening.

 

two or three more chapter and we will be on the 'TURNING POINT' chapter 

 

are you ready for the big twist? heh....heh....

Work for tomorrow.

 

need to sleep early. :)

 

goodnight everyone.

 

 

Thank you,

Author A  ◕‿◕