Chapter 41: When rain dancers dances Part 1

my hero, my prince

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

So Apparently

All of us pass the entire exam and none of us need to retake subjects including my baby.

Yup she barely passes

The other night she confessed to me that she didn’t study for the exam, because she watches the reruns of PLL.

Yeah…she’s my silly girlfriend. She didn’t even ask me if I have the complete season of that series from season 1 to the current season broadcasting this date.

Don’t ask me where I got it, ask mom.

As for seohyun and yoona, Maknae really did a good job on teaching yoona.

I mean the kid is falling behind, I don’t know. I think she still adjusting her life from being a full time prankster-student to part time crime fighter, though she still doesn’t experience the real thing.

She needs to wait for the traumatic stage. Where you’ll blame your self when one of your team died and when you dream the faces of the people you killed. And when you got hit straight to you heart and almost died and see the light. Yup I experience all of it, don’t ask when, and don’t ask why.

Anyways

Now that I’m talking about passing the exam and stuffs after it

Here I am driving one of the three vehicles that three of us provided (Taeyeon, sooyoung and me), with my wonderful sleeping girlfriend on my side and the kids at the back. On the second van is Sooyoung and sunny with Nicole and hyoyeon(I really wish hyoyeon a bunch of luck). The third van is Jessica and taeyeon and the other stuff that didn’t fit on our cars (which is totally fany and sica’s fault).

 

And now we are heading to my grandparents house. They called me the night before the distribution of grades happened. They asked me if I can come home and spend a night or two to help them prepare for the festival and I said yes. I also asked them if is it ok to invite other friends to come with me and they gladly said yes. Dada said the more the merrier; he said they will experience magic.

True that! The festival on my grandparents place is magical. I always try to see it every year. Wait till you see it for your self.

So before we start the real vacation that I had planned, why not spend a day or two with dada and nana since we still have 6 weeks to enjoy our vacation?

Yep! They all agreed that we spend the entire summer vacation at our rest house. Which is probably around 2 months?

Ooooohhh Boy!

“Unnie you want some?” seohyun offered me a sweet potato. She and yoona had been eating a lot of food at the back since we stop at a small convenience store. Seohyun is eating her favorite (of course) goguma, while yoona is eating a sandwich.

“Thanks seo, but a sandwich would be good though, goguma is a bit messy to eat” I said politely. Seohyun then took a sandwich from the paper bag and prepared it for me.

“Here unnie, just tell me if you want to drink something” she informed me.

“Thanks b- seo”

Wish yoona didn’t hear it.

I looked at yoona who is busy eating a sandwhich while listening to her iphone.

Whew good thing she didn’t hear it.

Yoona.

Seohyun asked me to stop calling her baby, babe or seobaby in front of yoona. She said she may get jealous and do stupid things……again.

I wish yoona is not too blind to see that seohyun really loves her. And I wish yoona to think of seohyunn first and what seo really feels before she jump into a silly conclusion that me and seohyun has something under the table.

Holding hand

Linking feet

I mean I can do that with my lovely girlfriend…….that infact her sister.

That should end her suspicion, and love my sweet sweet maknae that I treat like a baby sister, seohyun.

Look who’s talking

Yeah………

I shouldn’t think about someone else love life when I have a problem on my own.

As much as I would like to say that I love my beautiful girlfriend who is sleeping beside me. I still have this problem, between me and Jessica.

You know.

The night I saved her, and got drugged and woke up half beside the body of Jessica jung.

Seohyun asked me about it, what really happen. Heck! She also asked me about the details.

You know

What really happened to us inside that room?

But the thing is…..I…….really don’t know.

As much as I want to remember everything, nothing really came up on my mind.

All I remember is, I saved her, dance with her, drink with her, and woke up beside her.

That’s all.

I want to ask sica about it but………..she will feel embarrassed about it. I feel it too.

Plus she said that what I need to do now is forget about it.

As if we never did it.

Which is I’m doing right now. But somehow, my mind keeps pulling me back on that topic.

Aish………it’s frustrating……..I don’t know what to do.

Problems aside

I saw the signboard of my grand parents place

“seohyun-ah, call sooyoung and taeyeon, we’re almost there, slow down a bit, I’ll call nana to open the gate for us.”

“neh unnie, yoona-ah, call taeyeon-unnie we’re here” seohyun softly rub her hand against yoona’s shoulder, yoona then pull her earphone from her ear and started to call taeyeon.

I then open my phone and call nana, as soon as nana answer the phone I switched it to speaker mode so I can still focus on my driving.

“Nana, we’re here, can someone open the gate for us and please don’t tell dada about it, he will surely open the gate for us which is too old for him to do?~” I said

“Alright sweetie~ but don’t blame me if he insist to do it on his own” nana chuckled “ooopppssss here he comes”

“Nana, please~ call butler park to open the gate for us, call the other butler to stop dada from opening the gate!”

“Okay sweetie, I’ll hung up now”

As the butlers open the gates, I started to laugh when I saw my grandfather guiding us to the parking lot using an emergency light, while motioning his free hand like a traffic enforcer. I stop the car as I parked it and lean to my girlfriend to wake her up. “fany-ah wake up, we’re here” I said as I gently rub her arm and unbuckle her seat belt.

She then slowly opens her eyes and rubs it for a while and smile at me “we’re here already? I thought it would be long” she whined

“It is long alright, you just slept the whole time you sleepy head” I said as I softly poke her head and earned a pout from her. “Come on now, everyone’s outside talking to nana and dada, you should greet them too.”

She nodded and slowly got out from the car, I held her hand as we approach the group encircling my grandparents. I watched them greeting my oldest loved ones and laugh on my granddads silly jokes.

“Oh, by the way you still don’t introduce your self to us young ones, I saw new faces! good lord they heard my wishes! I’m getting bored with the same face everytime you came here for a week vacation”

“nana~” seohyun whined while holding my grandmom’s hand “are you telling me that you’re bored of me?” seohyun pouts at nana.

Nana always took care of seohyun whenever her parents dropped her here to spend the vacation with me.

“Of course not juhyun-ah, Da Eun will never get bored of you. Infact she always misses you and keep asking yuri about you, right yuri?” dada asked.

 I just nodded and looked at seohyun. Seohyun were both loved by my grandparents and seohyun loves it. Sometimes I think that seohyun really is their grand daughter……

“I just grew tired with sooyoung who keeps growing nonstop and taeyeon who stop growing when she hits her puberty” nana frankly said which make all of us laughing except taeyeon.

“Yah~ grandma kwon I’m still growing! Last time I check I grew about 1 mm” taeyeon whined using her hand to compare her current height.

“Right unnie, and I grew 1cm last night” seohyun teased which make all of us laugh more “By the way, nana, dada this is hyoyeon-unnie and Nicole-unnie, they are part of the dance group with sooyoung-unnie and yuri-unnie”

Then Hyoyeon and Nicole shake my grandparent’s hand. Seohyun then grabbed yoona’s hand and pull her on her side “and this is my girlfriend Yoona” seohyun said with a beaming smile.

As the introduction goes on, I notice Jessica is trying to hide behind sooyoung’s back.

I know why

I already introduce Jessica to my grandparents as my girlfriend

And as a lone grandchild that they had which is me, I told them everything about my life.

Basically my life is an open book for them. I’m not complaining, it feels good for a growing kid like me who don’t have a mother and have a father who will talk to you if you’re training with him to have someone to talk to, about growing up, falling in love and aching heart.

In short, they know why me and Jessica broke up

I looked at my girlfriend who is talking to my granddad, smiling widely, sometime laughing hysterically

Nana and dada already love her, that’s for sure.

I walk toward Jessica and tapped her shoulder “hey, are you ok?”

She looked at me and sigh “no, I’m not”

“Why is that?” I asked

“Cause it’s a bit awkward to talk to them again if they know what I did to you, I’m pretty much embarrassed about it” she honestly said.

I smiled at her

“What?” she asked, she is now biting her finger nail because of nervousness.

“Oooh, nothing” I said as I gently put my hand to her back and pushed her from sooyoung’s back she almost tripped but soon gain her balance.

“Yah!” she yelled at me shooting me her deathly glare

“Jessica?” nana asked.

“Hi halmeoni” she shyly waved her hand to dada and nana. I walk toward tiff to hold her hand. She looked at me a bit confused as the atmosphere around us stiffened.

“What’s going on?” she whispered to me.

“Nothing, clearing the road for the future” I said that gave more confusion to tiff “we should fix our stuff now, let them talk for a minute. The baggages are already inside the house rest for a bit then nana will arrange the room for us, Guys!” as I lead them to the house watching the scene between Jessica and my grand parents. When I saw nana hugged Jessica…….I smiled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany’s POV

I think

It’s been a minute.

Nope

Two minutes? Or 4?

That my mouth is still open…..I awe

The moment we enter nana and dada’s house, Five of us Me, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Nicole and sunny our jaws dropped.

The house is BEAUTIFUL!

And BIG

We were greeted by 10 maids and butlers in both sides as we walk in line. I looked around admiring the classic design of their foyer. Rich oak colored walls with the hint of red and black as you move your eyes from one wall to another that gave us a classy feeling. I noticed a wolf logo on the marble floor. Two classy stairs from each side of the foyer, and at the end of those stairs is a door.

“This way ma’am” a butler said as they assist us to the living room. The living room is a totally new level of awesomeness, I can’t really describe it.

We sat on the comfy sofa and drank the juice that the maid gave us when we saw Jessica and yuri’s grandparent. Immediately we stood up to greet the three and return sitting as nana ask us to sit.

“yuri-ah, you should fix  your stuff now, rest a bit and Min jae will call you in an hour, the village people are starting to gather right now. Tiffany come with yuri, you two will share a room”

I silently obeyed as the rest of them we’re waiting for nana’s decision.

Silently my heart is pounding hard on my chest.

This will be the first time me and yuri will spend a night together in one room. As all of you know, I have a slightly erted mind in comes of being close to my hot girl friend.

I mean Come on!! I have a beautiful and hot girlfriend that girls can’t resist. I can’t either

So to control my raging hormones, I kept a pretty decent distance from her as I followed her to the room.

Good thing we have a butler with us, carrying our bags.

“Well this is my room” she said as she opens the door.

Well this is not definitely a room. As big as this will not be considered a room because this room is bigger than our living area on our house, patio included.

“Why don’t you just rest over here and I will fix these for you?” she said as she put both of her hand on my shoulder and gently lead me to the sofa near the bed.

I watch her silently when she quickly put her clothes on her drawer. And open mine; I frowned when I saw her smirking when she opens my second luggage.

“What?” I asked, I stood up from the sofa and stood behind her. “Give t to me!” I yelled in horror as I saw my undies on the bag.

I forgot

I clearly forgot that my undies and toiletries were on this medium size luggage.

I snatched the bag away from her but one of my undies found its way to yuri’s hand.

“Y-yah!” I said.

She was laughing at me when she gave it back. “Hey don’t be so flustered I have mine too” she said as she snatched the bag from me and put it on the wardrobe. “Just fix it when I’m gone.”

“Then why are you smirking when you saw it?” I asked blushing madly when she saw my private clothes.

“I just think those will be cute in you, specially the printed ones” she grinned as hold my hand and push me on the sofa. She lay there and uses my lap as her pillow. I slapped her arms hard but she keeps chuckling eventually I gave up.

“Can I rest her?” she asked breaking the silence that we had for a minute.

“You are already resting yuri, why bother asking?” I said, starting to comb her hair using my hand.

“I just want to hear you voice fany-ah, you’re pretty quiet for a loudest girl on our group” she said, I poked her forehead.

“Yah, I’m not that loud. I’m just enjoying the view” I said, I continue combing her hair “you’re beautiful yuri-ah” I said admiring my girlfriend.

“You too fany-ah” she said, she reached for my cheek to cup it and pulled my head until my lips touches hers.

It was a quick peck on my lips then she released her hand from my face and gave me beautiful smile.

Right then and there, I know I can’t get enough of her.

I lean again to kiss her lips, but this time I want it to stay there with mine. Her lips pressed with mine. I was about pull from the kiss when I felt her hand ran to my nape.

She gently pull me more to her to deepen our kiss. She move her’s on my upper lip and gently giving me a weird but good feeling on my stomach

I felt it when we kissed for the first time.

As our kiss become more passionate, I felt her body move. Slowly sitting up to face me and slowly pushing and hover on top of me.

It’s so hot.

I feel so hot.

And it gets even hotter when I felt her hand roaming down to my torso and ending her hand movement to the lower hem of my shirt. It sends shiver to my spine when I felt her hand on my skin and gently caressing my hip.

I put my arms around her neck when she leaves my lips and gave me butterfly kisses near my ear.

I moan.

I moan feeling her hand on my skin. She gently pulls my shirt up revealing my stomach and part of my bra.

Hearts pounding

I can’t think clearly

My mind is blurry, I just enjoyed the sensation that yuri gave to me.

Every kisses she made that landed on my neck.

Every move her hands made on my bare skin.

“Miss yuri?” a knock on our door made yuri stop from what she is doing. “Grandpa Kwon ask me to fetch you, you two will be going to the towns hall in preparation of the festival”

“I’ll be right the in a bit.” She clears when she said it. But she still is staring at my lips.

Shocked, completely shocked.

She gave me a last sweet kiss on the lips and she stood up from the sofa. Slightly fixing her a bit crumpled clothes and a bit messy hair.

“uhmm…I’ll be going now, I’ll talk to seohyun to gave you some tour in the village” she said, not meeting my gaze.

“y-yeah” I answered. Not really sure what happened.

I still didn’t move even an inch for a minute she left me on her room.

Then I felt a cold breeze on my stomach and saw my shirt rolled up on my stomach.

Heck we almost did it.

I realize just now. Both of us can’t get enough of each other.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm Soweeeeeeeee T.T

Late update for everyone

my work really eats a lot of my time right now.

even editor in chief gets mad of me when i didn't have enough time to be with editor in chief.

Aish.

So anyway, i'll try to write the part two of this chapter.

i thought this part will never be this long but i'm wrong.             

those speculation you had before (i read it somewhere here  File:U+2193.svg) about who is yuri's missing sister will be on the next chappie.

WARNING: don't trust it though...hahaha

so yeah author need to eat right now to have more energy to write the next chappie.

So Author A hwating (i love you editor in chief! though you didn't help me to correct my grammar and other thingy =)))

Thank you

Author A ◕‿◕