Chapter9

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin, you're dead now!
You only have to find him and tell him to end this mess. You can't be fired!!!! Not now, when everything has gone so well!
You were not even in a relationship, but what? Dating at workplace is not accepted? It leads to low productivity and lack of achievement ?
And you had to sacrifice your career, just because he's more important than you and he can't be fired instead? Why you?
You closed your locker with annoyment, you almost broke it.
He had to deny this, and you're back on track. You held your backpack and left the dressing rooms.
Your hair was wet as you have just taken a shower, but you didn't even bother to dry it. You had to find Kai no matter what.
You went to Exo's studio. Chen was there with Exo M members. Xiumin and Lay were waiting and talking with each other. You were about to leave when Chen saw you and smiled while singing. His voice was so charming that you froze there. The song was unknown.. For now.. New album? 
You sat next to Lay who was holding his guitar. He stared at you.
"Repeat the last part again, Jongdae!" Said the producer from the control room. Chen nodded and began again, holding his earphones with his hand. His eyes were closed.. 
It was the first time you see how recordings are done. It was so interesting. Being an idol was so exciting, you thought. 
"Excuse me" you heard Lay's voice next to you "but you are...?"
Oh... Just now you realized you haven't said hi.. And what were you doing here anyways? Chen's voice was so out of this planet you forgot why you came here.
"Ah" you bowed "I'm Zahra .. Hokshi.. A new album?"
Lay was looking at you unbelievably. Xiumin smiled.
"I'm Xiumin, nice to meet you" he said "but you're here.. Because?"
"Do you by any chance work here?" Lay asked.
"Ah.. Yeah.. A backup..dancer..here"
A fired backup dancer. Aish if you just retired it would be less embarrassing.
Well, Kai wasn't here.. It was time to go now.
"I'm going now" you bowed again.
Xiumin smiled "see you around then"

You got out of the studio. Hmm.. If he wasn't here then when could he possibly be? Jongin chincha.. Playing hide and seek? No.. what exactly was his problem?
"Zahra-ya" 
You lift your head as they were fixed at the ground.
"Oh Baekhyun"
"What brings you around? Come with me"
You followed him and he led you to a practice room. The other Exo members were there too.
Suho was sitting on the floor talking and laughing with Sehun who was eating some junk food. You met Chanyeol's eyes as he was drinking water.
"Oh" he looked surprised as he looked at you then Baek "who is she?"
"Zahra ssi" he answered and Chanyeol smiled "she works here as a backup dancer." 
Not anymore, you thought and your stomach felt like a rock.
"Aah..hi Zahra ssi.. Let's be friends. I'm Chanyeol"
"Nice to meet you" you bowed.
Sehun stood up.
"You're finally here.. Long time no see"
"Aaaaaah... I just remembered" Chanyeol pointed at you
"You're that girl that Kai.."
Before he can finish Sehun and Suho pushed him aside as Sehun put a piece of chips in his mouth.
"This hyung is hungry, aren't you Chan" Sehun said as he was stuffing his mouth with chips. Suho was patted him on his back when Chan choked.
"Ya" Chan swallowed it "what's wrong with you"
"Oh, Kyungsoo.. Buy some additional food. We have a guest" Baek said on the phone.
You lift your eyebrows.
"Me?" You pointed at yourself with a question mark expression.
"Zahra is here yeah.. Uhmm. OK.. See you then" and he hung up. 
"Ok everyone. Let's practice until D.O arrives" Suho said.
"Zahra ssi.. Can you please take Kai's place?"
Huh? You have noticed before that Kai isn't here, but why? Before you can ask Baek about that Suho played some music. It was a new song.
Chanyeol and Sehun stood behind you, Baekhyun next to you, Suho in front of you. You didn't know the steps but you soon began to get it. You just went with the flow and paid attention to what the others were doing.
Dancing with Exo. You didn't want to stop ever. 
You repeated the song three times. That's when D.O arrived with two big white plastic bags.
"Food everyone" he said and put them on the floor. 
"Come on Zahra" Sehun took your hand as you were still practicing without music. You had to master this piece.
"Oh hi" D.O waved when he saw you "what brings you around?"
They unpacked the food. It was jajangmyeon. You sat on the floor and for a few moments all of you just kept on eating.
Kai didn't come.
You found out that you were continuously looking at the door.
"Your new song is nice" you said "the choreography is imp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter