Chapter14

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only D.O, Suho, Sehun, lay and Baekhyun who were in the van.

You both got in.

"Merry Christmas" they all screamed.

"What took you so long?" Suho asked but Baekhyun pushed him, pointing at your hands, as you were still holding them tightly.

The van headed for the restaurant.

"You are all great for real" you said to the members "I was telling Kai how if I had to choose between exo and him.."

"Trainee, you really talk a lot" Kai said "how come before you were so quiet ?"

"Don't interrupt me.."

"I want to hear this " Baek laughed.

"I will choose"

"Me of course, you pabo."

"Why would she choose you? You can't do a concert alone" Sehun said "you're funny really"

"What makes you think you can?" Kai asked.

"I was talking here! I would choose exo of course. Why would I even think about that ?"

"Waaaaaaaah Zahra! Hands up for you" Sehun gave you a high five, Suho, Lay and Baek as well. 

"You're the real pabo here, Kai" sehun said to annoyed Kai.

"Have some respect" Kai tried to say it jokingly but he couldn't hide his annoyment.

"You're exo you pabo.. You're exo too" you said and the whole van exploded from laughter.

"Put those on everyone" Baek said and gave you all some funny red Christmas hats, which you all didn't hesitate to put on.

"Selca!" Kai screamed and let your hand to take his phone.

"Lay oppa" you said to Lay who seemed really interested and focused now.

"Oppa?" Kai said but you pretended you didn't hear him.

"Thanks for the song.. Kai told me you helped him.. It's really the best!" You said making the jjang gesture.

When he heard you his focused expression was gone, he looked as if you have said something really useless.

"Ai don't mind that little thing really.. It was just a simple present.. Kai didn't even want to put a title on that song"

"Trainee"

You turned around.

"Kimchi" Kai said and took the photo quickly.

"Ya" you tried to take the phone from his hands "you have to warn me before you take a photo"

"This is so cute" he laughed at the phone. "This hat suits you so much"

Suho sighed.

Sehun threw a pillow on Kai's head, and no, you had no idea where that pillow came from! Baek sighed as well

"This kid has to die really"

"Should we just go?" Lay said ironically.

Kai laughed and said.

"OK everyone selcaaa" 

When everyone made weird poses.

7 red hats were captured and the faces of the hats owners all looked so derp.

This didn't end here. You had to take million of other selcas with Kai and sehun who were never sick of it. You soon became a team with Lay repeating one sentence all the time

"you're so loud!!"

 

The van arrived at the restaurant and you all went inside.

There was a big table and the rest EXO members have already taken their seats. In the corner of the room there was a Christmas tree.

"Merry Christmas" they all said in one voice when they saw you.

Dinner with all exo members was the best thing ever.. OK.. Right now, you weren't sure what was the best moment for you so far. Everything with exo was like a miracle. Completely different than if you had to do it alone. 

After the dinner in which you all laughed and D.O became drunk for the first time, you decided to visit the shops, which were all opened even at this hour.

You first entered a hats shop and tried all the hats on.

Kai of course didn't leave his phone to breathe, taking selfies all the time and capturing the members.

You were now in a clothes store.

"Zahra ssi, what do you want me to buy you?" He said while taking a 

"Video?" You asked and he nodded trying not to laugh. 

"Pick anything.. I will buy it for you"

You covered the phone with your hand but that didn't work.. He just pulled it and continued shooting his video

"You look so cute" he was laughing. "Zahra ssi what did you like the most today?"

"Aaah.. Well. The concert was something that is not seen everyday. Enourmous it was, yeah"

"Geundae.. Something else didn't come in mind? Who is your favorite exo member?"

Chen saw you two and gave you a clothes hanger for a mic.

"From all exo members, I think Chen."

"What made you think this way?"

"Chen gave me a mic"

Chen stood next to you and made an OK gesture.

"What about you, Chen ssi? What makes you such a big fan of exo?"

You gave the hanger to Chen

"More than exo, I would say I'm a fan of Zahra ssi, nae"

Kai laughed.

"Yeah .. Zahra dances better than all of us here. If I want a Christmas present it would be zahra ssi's skills."

You laughed as well. Kai stopped the video and took your hand.

"Look at this" he said pointing at a really cool shirt.

"Try this on" he said and he gave you the shirt.

Then he pointed at a hoodie

"This one too" putting it on your hands.

After five minutes he had chosen so many outfits for you and told you how to combine them, that you didn't even see him. You went to the dressing rooms to try them all.

"What do you think?" You asked Kai shyly showing him the first clothes he told you to try on.

"You're so cute" he laughed ...

What is so cute ? You thought. He took a picture of your surprised face and laughed again.

"Go.. The next one"

This continued for so long, you thought. Always the same reaction.

Until you tried a dress he has given you.

You wore a dress once on one of super junior's concerts, but you hardly believed Kai saw this concert. And even if he did how could have he possibly seen you there?

"What do you think?" You asked after you changed in that dress.

"Kai we are going now" Baek came out of no where. "Oh Zahra..you look fabulous"

Kai pushed him roughly without any apparent reason when you smiled to say thanks 

"Go.. Go tell them we're coming" 

He didn't take a picture and just said

"You're beautiful.."

You lift your eyebrows and he said

"Ah.. Quickly.. Let's go. The others are waiting."

After you changed back to your clothes, Kai took two outfit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter