Chapter12

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was looking at you pressing his phone against his ear. And your face was redder than the helmet you were wearing at the moment.

"Your phone is ringing"he said.

You bowed and became even more red, if this was  even possible.

He ended the phone call. 

"Hello?" You pretended you just picked up."ah.. Yeah.. OK" your heart was beating so fast, you were just hoping he doesn't recognize your voice.

When you "hung up" Suho gave you his credit card.

"Aish where is she" Kai was biting his lip.

"Ah now I remembered" D.O said to Kai "Zahra had a friend working in that restaurant"

"Really?"

You froze. D.O are you serious? You have clearly told him that girl, who was you, was looking for a job, not working there.. Aish.

You returned the card to Suho. Kai was staring at you, so you didn't hesitate to put an end to this. You were about to say goodbye ..

"Are you perhaps Zahra's friend?" D.O asked.

"Emmmmm" you tried to make your lips look thinner as they were the only visible part of your face, hidden behind the helmet. Kai gave you a feeling that he knew it all.. But he didn't, did he?

"I'm going to look for her, hyung" he said to Suho.

NO! 

"YES!" you screamed... Everyone was staring at you now "I'm her friend.. Ahhh it's so nice to meet you all hahahaha .. I'm such a fan"

So fake.

"Chincha?" Kai stopped "what's your name?"

"Eunbi! Kim Eunbi"

Ugh...

"Nice to meet you, Eunbi ssi"

You bowed again. You couldn't feel your head by now. You really had to go now.

"Well then.. Enjoy your meal"

You turned around.

You were about to open the door when.

Someone touched your shoulder.

You could hear Kai's voice which made you even weaker.

"One minute" he said.

"What?" You still haven't turned around to face him. He was talking to your back but you couldn't look at his face. 

"If you see Zahra at your way down, tell her to come, please"

You only bowed and got out.

After a few steps your phone rang.

"Yes kai" you said with Eunbi's voice and hit your head.. Helmet.. Which made your heartbeat in your head stronger "yes Kai" you said with your own voice.

"Where are you? Why didn't you answer?"

"I had work.. I'm at the agency"

You had a brilliant idea.

"Of course you are. Come to the studio, OK?"

"OK I'll come"

"Oh.. Your friend was here.. The one who works at a restaurant."

"Ahhh... Really? Ok then I'll hang up now!"

"Miss you.. "

"I'll see you soon"

"Annyeong!"

 

Ok so here's the deal. You may be a crazy person, but for the sake of the old days, it was worth it.

You went to the toilets, found an empty room, got in and locked the door, removed your helmet,your jacket and your uniform, tied your hair in a ponytail, climbed the door, and jumped from up. You left the locked room behind and looked at your reflection in the mirror.

You looked fine, wearing a black blouse, black jeans, black shoes. Feeling like a theef.

Your head hurt like someone put hot pepper in it, but you were at SM. Home sweet home!

You carefully got out of the toilets and checked if someone you knew was around. No one. You released a sigh of relief.

 

"Annyeong"

"You're here"

"Come" Kai took your hand and led you to the group.

You became red. It was the first time he held your hand in front of them.

Sehun smiled when he saw you both.

Exo m were shooting their part of the MV in front of the blue screen.

"Have you finished work?" Kai asked.

"Not yet.. I'm here for a bit" you smiled nervously. "How is it going?"

"Really good" Baekhyun was wearing a white suit. They were all white and black.

"So it's official now right? You two are dating?"

Your face redenned as Kai showed your tangled hands.

"Daebak"

Kai laughed and D.O made a weird smile.

Your phone rang.. Snap.. It was the restaurant.

"I have to go now. It's really important" you said and you saw how disappointed Kai looked.

"Work is work" you said with a childish smile "see you all" and bowed.

"See you yeah" Sehun's smile was devilish.

"Take care" D.O smiled.

"See you then" you bowed. Kai escorted you to the exit of the studio.

"Take care " he said with a sad puppy face.

"You too" 

"You look great today" he smiled "everyday"

"You make me want to stay" you laughed.

He smirke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter