Chapter3

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were staring at each others faces.

You weren't sure if Kai sees you or not because he was too drunk to recognize anything in front of him.

"Hyori-yaaaaa" he said.

You didn't move.. Just swallowed as his face was getting closer and closer to yours.. You could feel his breath on your skin.. Soju.. Ugh.

"Jongin ssi" you said ... 

"Ssi?" He laughed and his head heavily fell back as he closed his eyes again..

"Ah chincha"

The doorbell rang.. D.O! That was fast. You got up and opened the door.

"D.O ssi"

"Where is he?"

"Come inside"

You went to the living room.

"Aishhhhh.... But how did he know your pass code?"

You wondered that too.. How did he enter... 

He was looking at Kai and his shirt that was on the floor.

"You two are maybeee?..."

Whaaaaaat?

"No no ... Don't misunderstand" you looked at shirtless Kai and lowered your gaze.. "I don't know him at all.. I don't know how he got here"

D.O was next to Kai now and made a grimace.

"He drank" D.O said 

You nodded.

"Anyways" D.O said "sorry for this.. I'll take him home now"

He took the shirt from the floor and hit Kai on the head.. But he didn't wake up so he slapped him on the face.

"Yaa.. Wake up" and he tried to put on the shirt for him but it was too hard for him to put his hand in the shirt's sleeves, so instead D.O put Kai's arm around his neck and said.

"Can you get his jacket please and come with me?"

 

You were in the elevator now with D.O and Kai who was half awake half asleep and only laughed 

"KYUNGSOOOYAAA" 

"Ya.. Come back to your senses chincha" D.O was clearly embarrassed.

"You said you work in SM?" He asked.

"Oh.. Yeah.. I'm a backup dancer!"

"Aahh.. I see.. " and awkward silence again.

"Hokshi d.o ssi" you said but you shut up.

"What is it?"

You wanted to ask him if he had any idea what Kai would do here..but no, this was private.

"Forget it" you said. D.O didn't insist.

You got out of the building and you saw EXO's van on the street.

"I hope we see you at work often Zahra ssi" D.O said "thanks for taking care of Kai"

"Oh.. I didn't do anything.. For nothing" you replied as the manager got out of the van and took Kai inside.

D.O got inside too and you gave him Kai's jacket and his shirt.

D.O smiled "see you then!"

"Yes.. See you" and he closed the door.

 

The next day you went to SM but before it you tried to call Seoyun.. Still no respond. 

You looked at your watch.. "She must have a class now" you told yourself and got back in the practice room.

Today the mood was good. Your colleagues praised you a lot and you told them some tips for them to improve. 

It was at 2 o'clock when the manager gave you your schedule. 

You had a concert again after two weeks and then you had to work for SM town's performance of Boa and........ You opened your eyes widely..KAI!

"I'll do my best!" You said to the manager and got out of the office before your heart explodes.!!! 

Was that a coincidence? Or wait .. Maybe.. All of it was a dream inside a dream..no? Maybe? Some dreams took too long before you wake up so, it was possible...

But it didn't feel like a dream. Hmmm..

You bumped into

"Jongin ssi... How are you feeling?"

He looked at you surprised..

"And you are?"

Huh? He didn't recognize you? Great. . . just.. Great.

"Oh!" He said "are you maybe.."

Oh.. Now you remember? You thought. And without waiting for him to continue you immediately said

"YES!"

"A trainee?" 

Huh? GOSH

"No no" you said. But he didn't listen 

"Oh.. Wait a minute then..." He took a pen from his backpack and said with a smile

"Where should I sign?"

Ahhh chincha.. 

"Kai ssi"

His phone rang. He smiled again 

"Oh.. Just a moment" 

"Yes it's me.. Yes.. Right now? Well OK"

He hung up and said 

"Sorry.. I have to go.. Talk to you again, trainee" he pat your head and disappeared .

Aishh what is this.. Did you really look like a trainee... So annoying really.

 

You were at home eating dinner when you heard the door.

"Zahra u hereee?" You heard seoyun's voice.

"Yaaa it has been a week. You said you would be gone for two days.. You got me scared really"

"Ahhh...sorry about it" she sat on the couch and she looked nearly dead. "But my parents are a bother.. I had to stay for a week.. What's new?"

"Seoyunah..prepare your heart"

"What for?" She was half asleep by now.

"Listen carefully...... I'm working with Kai... I'm starting my practicing sessions with him from tomorrow"

"Omo!" She got up "suddenly I'm not sleepy" 

Should I tell her about that night? You thought.. Ahh forget it .. Seoyun always got it wrong, she'll take you for a ert or something.

"Wait.. But.. He thinks I'm a trainee" you said out loud.

She stared at you.

"Clearly I've missed a lot.. So you already saw him?" And without waiting for an answer she added "Heol! I'm jealous.. You know Kai is my bias"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter