Chapter4

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh! Trainee!"
You passed by him and got in the elevator. When you reached outside you started to run. This shouldn't happen.. This wasn't right. She wanted an autograph and she got it, then why is she doing this ? Why why? You heard your name but nothing was important now. You continued running.. You had to get to the main street and stop a taxi as soon as possible. Reality hit you. You didn't bring your wallet... Well then you'll walk, no matter what, you had to get to the hospital, you had to make sure this wasn't true. And if it was, you would blame yourself forever. Because someone had to take the blame.
Someone grabbed your hand.
"Hey miss" you heard. You tried to push him away, but he was too strong, you tried to hit him but he grabbed your other hand too.
"Ya.." Kai came out of no where and pushed him aside.. He started to hit him in his chest with his index finger.
"What do you think you're doing?" he said and each time he said a word he hit him.
"I'm warning you! Don't lay a finger on my girl again! Understood?"
"Chill" the man turned around and walked away into the dark streets. He spat on the ground and continued his way.
"What are you doing right now?" Kai asked you and put his jacket on your shoulders.
"I have to get to Seoul hospital" you said, your throat was as if someone was pressing on it with a rock.
"Like this?" He almost screamed and looked at you from head to toes "are you mad?"
You looked at yourself. You were wearing a T-shirt and shorts. Your bare feet were red from the wet cold ground. You just noticed that it was snowing. First snow. Millions of snowflakes were slowly falling as if they didn't want to touch the ground. They were making no sound as if they didn't want someone to notice. And when they reached the ground they melted in the wet asphalt as if they never existed before. 
"I need to go." You said "right now my friend.... She is...."
Dead. But you couldn't say it. Maybe he got it, maybe he didn't.
He grabbed your hand 
"Let's go back" he said.
"NO" you screamed "DON'T YOU GET IT.. SHE'S... SHE'S NOT ANYMORE.. I WON'T.. she's.... She's.."
You felt burning tears on both of your cheeks, your head hurt and you felt dizzy, goosebumps wouldn't leave your body alone. You didn't know if you were sad or not.. Or if the only thing you felt now was sadness.. You felt lost and lonely and you wanted to kill Seoyun when you see her.. 
And in the next moment, you felt nothing.

You opened your eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter