Chapter2

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was this a dream? You pinched your leg hard. Nothing changed. The fact that famous exo member Kai who was also your major crush and inspiration when it was hard on you, was sleeping on your couch was unbelievable, but you had to accept it. Kai was something ...no... Someone you really admired. When you came to Korea you thought you would meet him immediately, but then reality showed its ugly face and you had no money to buy tickets for Exo concerts. And what was even more depressing was that you thought you would see him in SM a lot since he was working there too, but for those two months you saw no one from exo. You only worked with Super Junior , and once in Shinee's MV but your part was deleted .. Hmmmm... Exo didn't need backup dancers or what? After those two months, meeting Exo won't be a big deal, you thought....sure they were perfect but .. Suju were perfect too yet when you started working with them they were just normal people .. People just like you, and they had flaws and made mistakes just like anyone. So you were treating them like equal now.. So if you worked with EXO it would be the same.. 

While you were thinking about this you were slowly getting closer and closer to the couch.

"Jongin ssi..." Your heart was beating so fast from this situation.. You tried to calm down..

"Jongin ssi?" You put one naughty hair strand behind your ear as you were leaning over him... You lightly pushed his shoulder.

"Jongin ssi?" He's alive right? 

"Aaeennisommmsjanlspk"

Oh yeah.. He is .. You were about to hit him to wake up but he sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter